Kbayne Reverse Dieting, Mountain Dog, and Much More

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember I think you posted a video of that. I've been listening to a bunch of podcasts with Meadows for longer drives and came across a few with Dr. Serrano and tons of awesome info in them.
Yeah, there's a bunch of good ones. I know Serrano was on his show a couple months ago, I think mainly talking about training (at least that's all I remember). There's supposed to be a roundtable with Meadows, Porter, and Ameen Alai (Mad Scientist) in the next month or 2, which should be pretty awesome.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, there's a bunch of good ones. I know Serrano was on his show a couple months ago, I think mainly talking about training (at least that's all I remember). There's supposed to be a roundtable with Meadows, Porter, and Ameen Alai (Mad Scientist) in the next month or 2, which should be pretty awesome.
Oh for real??

That would be awesome for sure. Going to have to keep my eyes out for it.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you have been cycling that creatine .

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only way to do it right?
I prefer to just mix the whole tub up and drink at all at once, but whatever works. Congrats on the show man, just hopped into this thread, looks like you're killing it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer to just mix the whole tub up and drink at all at once, but whatever works. Congrats on the show man, just hopped into this thread, looks like you're killing it.
I go about it a few different way. Gotta trick the body :) lol.

And thanks man. Glad to have you in here.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight this morning was 179.

Hit a leg session today consisting of:

Lying leg curl super set DB stiff legged deads
BB Back Squats
BB Lunges
Plate loaded leg press (close stance super set wide stance)
HS stiff legged deads
Seated leg extension (occlusion/BFR)
Seated leg curls (occlusion/BFR)

Legs were so f-in pumped with blood it was insane.

Last week of classes and I walk for graduation Saturday then I have two finals next Monday and Tuesday then I am done!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know everyone is different but to get a convo/topic going, what carb sources make you guys bloat?

I believe this jasmine rice is causing me to bloat pretty good.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know everyone is different but to get a convo/topic going, what carb sources make you guys bloat? I believe this jasmine rice is causing me to bloat pretty good.
Everybody goes to white rice as the no bloat option but it kills me, oats treat me better

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everybody goes to white rice as the no bloat option but it kills me, oats treat me better
I've always done brown rice prior to jasmine but haven't in a while. Going to grab some and see how it goes.

Oats, cream of rice/wheat, bread, pasta, sweet potatoes, and tortillas seem to not cause any bloat that I notice.

Hoping brown won't cause any bloat because I love just doing a quick chicken and 99/1 turkey meat and brown rice meal post workout.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet potatoes work for me, no more than 1 cup of brown rice cooked at a time. Oats bloat me but I eat them anyway.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet potatoes work for me, no more than 1 cup of brown rice cooked at a time. Oats bloat me but I eat them anyway.
I love me some sweet potatos/sweet potato fries!

You tried cream of rice/wheat instead of oats?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cream of wheat is great.

I was using cream of whole wheat and loving it but had to cut it back to 1/day max. Didn't realize it had 45% daily Iron per pouch.
Hereditary hemochromatosis on both sides of family

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cream of wheat is great. I was using cream of whole wheat and loving it but had to cut it back to 1/day max. Didn't realize it had 45% daily Iron per pouch. Hereditary hemochromatosis on both sides of family
Good catch on that with the iron amount and hemochromatosis!

Got a final today then hittin some chest and shoulders.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
brown rice bloats me, white doesn't. oats and potatoes i'm good. whole wheat baking mix yes, buckwheat i'm good to go

protein sources bloat me though. chiicken is a bit hit or miss, but red meat of any kind gives me awful bloating and gas :(, fish i'm perfectly fine too

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brown rice bloats me, white doesn't. oats and potatoes i'm good. whole wheat baking mix yes, buckwheat i'm good to go

protein sources bloat me though. chiicken is a bit hit or miss, but red meat of any kind gives me awful bloating and gas :(, fish i'm perfectly fine too
Damn, chicken bloats you?

93/7 or lower red meat will bloat me sometime if I have over 4 ounces.

Currently chowing down in this f-in huge egg pancake and 1 serving of cream or rice with 1 low sugar maple and brown sugar oatmeal.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No.... I haven't but now I'm going to!
You're missin out bro!!

I mix in Snickerdoodle. Sometimes I'll add in some peanut butter as well. Sh*t is delicious.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cream of wheat is a staple for me now. I just mix either some protein or walden choc syrup in it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna try some jasmine brown rice post workout today and see what I notice.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying grass fed beef again lol our talk yesterday made me wanna retry
You tried different percents? How lean of meat do you usually eat?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of you fellas tried super setting BB bent over rows and deadlifts?

Did rows for sets of 10 at 225 and then just went straight into deadlifts for sets of 6.

DAMN!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any of you fellas tried super setting BB bent over rows and deadlifts? Did rows for sets of 10 at 225 and then just went straight into deadlifts for sets of 6. DAMN!!
that's too much lower back at once for me. Maybe supported rows but don't think my back would hold tight on the deads otherwise

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's too much lower back at once for me. Maybe supported rows but don't think my back would hold tight on the deads otherwise
Yeah I hear ya.

I won't be doing the combo that often, but will incorporate it every once in a while for sure.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive done that combo and painted the toilet seat with my glorious puke. Also bought some cream of wheat today, maple and brown sugar, best **** ever!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive done that combo and painted the toilet seat with my glorious puke. Also bought some cream of wheat today, maple and brown sugar, best **** ever!
It was very intense that is for sure!

Stuff is addicting :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was very intense that is for sure!

Stuff is addicting :)
I like a similar combo. Fill the lats with blood using constant tension smith rows, then hammer the pumped muscle with somewhat heavy rack pulls for explosive sets of 5. I prefer rack pulls over conventional deads for back work in general as well.

I haven't had oats in over a year. Cream of rice, pre-workout meal of champions. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How you guys dosing your Gut Health?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool :). Finally got some more today and was just curious how others were dosing it.
Nice. If I do the loading phase, I add a cap first thing in the morning too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my mornings are a race to the bathroom as is haha.
Lol. By quality I mean that its a nice solid turd, as opposed to a mess. It may help in your situation.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol. By quality I mean that its a nice solid turd, as opposed to a mess. It may help in your situation.
haha no im a morning toilet clogger with the solidity of mine... its just that I ahve about 5-10 min after waking up before I need to go and I ususally try to get to work so I don't clog my own toilet haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pics or it didn't happen. In before Loch Ness monster sighting