Kbayne Reverse Dieting, Mountain Dog, and Much More

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i ran out of Gut Health and switched over to Swanson's Triple Strength Probiotic since it was on sale for Cyber Monday. No difference thus far after a week of use. i love pooping

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fantasy football, food, football, traps/rear delts/calves/forarms/, more food, and more football. This is the schedule for today.

I have a final tomorrow and tuesday but not too worried about them :)

Go Broncos!!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fantasy football, food, football, traps/rear delts/calves/forarms/, more food, and more football. This is the schedule for today.

Go Broncos!!!
Ugh finals... I want to end my life just thinking about opening another book. Lol brain overload!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards

Go Broncos!!!
so jealous on the fantasy football aspect. out of the playoffs in all my leagues :(

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh finals... I want to end my life just thinking about opening another book. Lol brain overload!
You know what is f-in ridiculous. I walked yesterday for graduation, but I still have two finals. Why in the world would they set it up so you graduate and walk, and then still have to study for finals?

so jealous on the fantasy football aspect. out of the playoffs in all my leagues :(
Damn bro. First seed for this guy :)

I need a good week though. I screwed up and started Rashard Jennings over Andre Williams last week. It was a 50/50 chance because of Jennings ankle. And I lost the bet. Williams had 20 and Jennings had 1 point. So that hurt.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
congrats on graduating too boss, one of my favorite moments

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats on graduating too boss, one of my favorite moments
Thanks bro. First family member on either side of my mom or dad to graduate from college. So that is pretty awesome. Definitely was a cool moment.

Colleges do know how to screw you though for money. Cap and Gown cost $70 to wear for 30 minutes lol. Then it is always fun to have to pay $25 for the diploma which you just paid the college thousands of dollars to attend. But oh well.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro. First family member on either side of my mom or dad to graduate from college. So that is pretty awesome. Definitely was a cool moment.

Colleges do know how to screw you though for money. Cap and Gown cost $70 to wear for 30 minutes lol. Then it is always fun to have to pay $25 for the diploma which you just paid the college thousands of dollars to attend. But oh well.
Haha same here with first in family.

My cap and gown was $100.. Now it sits in a closet somewhere lol

****s a joke

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha same here with first in family.

My cap and gown was $100.. Now it sits in a closet somewhere lol

****s a joke
You gotta keep yours? We only could rent ours lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, sh*ts BS. Oh well.

How was occulsion arms yesterday?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Paying for gowns is silly... I borrowed my buddies (bought him a few beers) who graduated the semester before me and then handed it down to another friend who kept the trend going ha. I believe that gown has walked around 5-6 times at this point.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Yeah, sh*ts BS. Oh well.

How was occulsion arms yesterday?
Retarded haha.

I had a dude join me and we both did it. It was crazy. The looks I was getting was insane. People were literally walking up and looking at veins in my triceps and being like... Wtf lol

Hot girl next to us too, so now I have a goal

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paying for gowns is silly... I borrowed my buddies (bought him a few beers) who graduated the semester before me and then handed it down to another friend who kept the trend going ha. I believe that gown has walked around 5-6 times at this point.
At least you guys could actually buy yours. I mean no need to buy it (unless you do what you and ur buds did) and keep it around really, like swol said, would end up in a closet somewhere lol.

Retarded haha.

I had a dude join me and we both did it. It was crazy. The looks I was getting was insane. People were literally walking up and looking at veins in my triceps and being like... Wtf lol

Hot girl next to us too, so now I have a goal
Lol right on man!

I always get funny looks then people coming up to me asking what the hell i am doing.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Haha plusvhaving orange bands dangling from your arms looks stupid lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahahah because they want to **** with your head before heading into finals.

Are you fellas cycling anything these days?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahahah because they want to **** with your head before heading into finals.

Are you fellas cycling anything these days?
I am not. Still running ArA, AnaBeta Elite, and Soy Lecithin (PA).

Never have gone to the dark side personally.

What about yourself?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Nope. Finishing up my second bottle of Abe and then taking a 4 week break off everything.
Contemplating the dark side... Have sources left and right. But wanna get the most, if not all out of myself naturally first

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bought 4 bottles of tbol and 10 bottles of some stano (such a deal lol). Probably going to run a lean bulk/recomp for 8 weeks on tbol up to 100mgs. Going to try and gain 10 lean lbs and lose 2% bf.

I've only visited the dark side of non methyls so this cycle shall be interesting.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just bought 4 bottles of tbol and 10 bottles of some stano (such a deal lol). Probably going to run a lean bulk/recomp for 8 weeks on tbol up to 100mgs. Going to try and gain 10 lean lbs and lose 2% bf.

I've only visited the dark side of non methyls so this cycle shall be interesting.
what kind of pricing on stano? best ive seen around is like $25/bottle

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So been super busy the last 3 days. Had to study, take finals, while packing my apartment to move. Had to clean it and pack my car. Finally got to my destination tonight around 6. Unloaded my sh!t and what's the new thing I did, hit the gym for a chest/shoulder session of course!! I love the gym I'll be training at for the next few weeks. Got some good combos I want to utilize.

Just pounded some chicken and brown rice with franks red buffalo style sauce + reduced sugar ketchup. Also have 200grams sweet potato with greek yogurt + cinnamon + Snickerdoodle and a banana chopped in on top. Won't hit my caloric intake tonight but it's all good.

I don't check my phone for 7 hours and I have so much stuff to catch up on lol. Way behind on the forums.

I'll be training more towards the night from now on, so I will be going protein + fats + MCTs in the morning.

If anyone isn't familiar, there is an awesome podcast with a round table of Matt Porter, John Meadows, and Amen Ami on the Geard up podcast. Might wanna check it out :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So greek yogurt + Snickerdoodle + cinnamon mixed together with sweet potato and banana chopped on top is my new sh!t!!