Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol. That’s the ultimate sideways gym bro compliment:head:
lol...I have a good wife, she tells them how hard I work at building muscle and staying fit--she also tells them they should see how much I eat!!!!:woohoo:

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
might as well get used to hearing--are you eating AGAIN, lol.
I’m mentally preparing myself as we speak. If she starts complaining too much I’ll just take my shirt off and show her how swole all the eating is getting me lol

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I feel this is a great supplement for my younger brother who struggles to get enough food in when bulking, but he was commenting earlier stating that he feels as he is getting older and gaining more muscle his appetite in general is increasing, i also suffer from poor sleep quality, although 1 Kirkland Sleep Aid Tab per night has been working well with 2 x Prolactrone to allow for me to have better overall sleep so feel this could be a great supplement to aid in recovery along with AMNES1A

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel this is a great supplement for my younger brother who struggles to get enough food in when bulking, but he was commenting earlier stating that he feels as he is getting older and gaining more muscle his appetite in general is increasing, i also suffer from poor sleep quality, although 1 Kirkland Sleep Aid Tab per night has been working well with 2 x Prolactrone to allow for me to have better overall sleep so feel this could be a great supplement to aid in recovery along with AMNES1A
sleep and appetite have both been much improved on k1ngslayer....indeed!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not all but most...my quads have blown up since I've been able to run again, and upper body looks bigger-shirts are fitting tighter. haven't had to let my belt out any so not much is going to waist.

I did hardly any lower body exercises for a lot of years dealing with my bad knee, now that I've got a knee replacement and doing legs again they have swole like crazy. I've had to go to relaxed fit jeans just to fit my quads, I guess it is muscle memory since I used to have big legs before knee got bad.
Twice as easy the second time around.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This pretty much covers two thirds of all you need to GROW. Then just lift some heavy ass stuff till you turn blue :D
I’m currently mapping out my workout plan for this bulk. Seems like I’ll have the appetite and sleep/recovery covered with K1ngslayer

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
This pretty much covers two thirds of all you need to GROW. Then just lift some heavy ass stuff till you turn blue :D
Food does help with strength big time, i just need to improve my sleep quality, it has been very inconsistent some nights are great i only wake 1-2 times for a pee in the am hours then other times i am up every hour and hate looking at the clock to see 1 hour or even just 45 minutes gone when it feels like i have been out for a few hours.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food does help with strength big time, i just need to improve my sleep quality, it has been very inconsistent some nights are great i only wake 1-2 times for a pee in the am hours then other times i am up every hour and hate looking at the clock to see 1 hour or even just 45 minutes gone when it feels like i have been out for a few hours.
That’s the worst!! Have you tried Amnes1a? Usually keeps me asleep throughout the night and I wake up feeling ready to go

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
That’s the worst!! Have you tried Amnes1a? Usually keeps me asleep throughout the night and I wake up feeling ready to go
Not yet but it seems like a great option and probably better for regular use than the Kirkland Signature Sleep Aid Doxylamine Succinate 25 Mg tabs that i have been using, i also have tried taking 2 for a total of 50 mg of Doxylamine and find it does the opposite and keeps me up all night.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm pretty confident that k1ngslayer will improve appetite, I wish I could make the same guarantee with sleep...but with the improved sleep I have been getting from it definitely worth a shot, imo.

sleep is very individual, for me ambien keeps me up all night-I cannot sleep entire night if I take ambien...my doctor says i'm in the 5% who this happens to. so I will be the last person to say that because k1ngslayer helps me sleep well it will have same affect on you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 50

felt really strong wentfor 10 reps on bench 1st set and still got the full 7 reps in on remaining 2 sets--this was at 275 up from 265 so pretty happy about it...

sleep continues to be very good, another night of sleeping thru the night without getting up to pee!!!

didn't get to run today but it's on for tomorrow!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not yet but it seems like a great option and probably better for regular use than the Kirkland Signature Sleep Aid Doxylamine Succinate 25 Mg tabs that i have been using, i also have tried taking 2 for a total of 50 mg of Doxylamine and find it does the opposite and keeps me up all night.
It’s def worth a try. I usually take 2 pills which works for me since I don’t really have any sleep issues per day. But you can play around with the dosage and see what works for you.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 50

felt really strong wentfor 10 reps on bench 1st set and still got the full 7 reps in on remaining 2 sets--this was at 275 up from 265 so pretty happy about it...

sleep continues to be very good, another night of sleeping thru the night without getting up to pee!!!

Up 10 lbs on bench!! Woot woot!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Worst case scenario, eat her too.
This never fails.
yup..might as well eat her too...on k1ngslayer you are going to be eating everything else so go for it!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup..might as well eat her too...on k1ngslayer you are going to be eating everything else so go for it!!!
I’ll take the free relationship advice from my elders

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even better than k1ngslayer?
I have not tried KS yet so I can’t compare the 2, but Amens1a is geared specifically towards sleep and is a very solid product

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yes. In my opinion, for sleep benefits Amnesia is the best thing I’ve ever used. No exaggeration. The only thing that comes close is MK-677.
MK-677 did not work to well for me, i seem to be getting better sleep from adding in 2 caps of Prolactrone pre bed.

Maybe the MK677 i had from DNA anabolic was fake.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
DAY 50

Great that strength is up, how is strength with most recent workout? i will be performing heavy front squats again soon this morning, i went for 10 reps with around 285 lbs last week and managed 9 nearly 10 before failing, i am hoping to get my target 10 today.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Yes. In my opinion, for sleep benefits Amnesia is the best thing I’ve ever used. No exaggeration. The only thing that comes close is MK-677.
I’ll have to give amnesia a try!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 53

went to wedding yesterday and they had 'cake pops', I thought I would try ONE...ended up having three, the chocolate was good but the strawberry/white chocolate was freaking delicious!!!

weighed in this morning at even 200lbs for 13lb gain from start.....I only have 7 days left so going to clamp down on cals since I've exceeded my limit on lbs gained!!! but only after I finish off the cake pops I brought home....im a bad boy, lol.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 53

went to wedding yesterday and they had 'cake pops', I thought I would try ONE...ended up having three, the chocolate was good but the strawberry/white chocolate was freaking delicious!!!

weighed in this morning at even 200lbs for 13lb gain from start.....I only have 7 days left so going to clamp down on cals since I've exceeded my limit on lbs gained!!! but only after I finish off the cake pops I brought home....im a bad boy, lol.
I'm not sure what you thought would happen when combining cake pops with K1ngs Slayer hahaha. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure what you thought would happen when combining cake pops with K1ngs Slayer hahaha. :D
oh, I knew alright...this is 1st 'BULK' I've ever been on to be honest, ive always either cut or recomped….after I saw how much k1ngslayer increased my appetite I decided to just go for it...it's not like I don't know how to cut fat if needed, but to be honest it really doesn't look like I've gained a whole lot of fat, at least I don't see it-to me the place I see most growth is quads by far.

if I keep 5-7lbs after k1ngslayer I will be fine with that, actually that will put me right about where I want to be...but until then I've decided to live a little!!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
oh, I knew alright...this is 1st 'BULK' I've ever been on to be honest, ive always either cut or recomped….after I saw how much k1ngslayer increased my appetite I decided to just go for it...it's not like I don't know how to cut fat if needed, but to be honest it really doesn't look like I've gained a whole lot of fat, at least I don't see it-to me the place I see most growth is quads by far.

if I keep 5-7lbs after k1ngslayer I will be fine with that, actually that will put me right about where I want to be...but until then I've decided to live a little!!!
Again great progress has been made with this supplement, i find legs tend to be the hardest muscle group for most to develop in general. Will you be logging Assass1nate or Ignit3 if deciding to run a cut later on?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Again great progress has been made with this supplement, i find legs tend to be the hardest muscle group for most to develop in general. Will you be logging Assass1nate or Ignit3 if deciding to run a cut later on?
I wasn't able to run or train legs for over 7 years because of my bad knee...now that I have a knee replacement it's on!!!

haven't tried assass1nate-yet, but ignit3 is very good...I have Invictus and virtus waiting in the wings for after k1ngslayer, along with my dearly beloved RE1GN. also going to run a bottle or maybe 2 of K1NGSBLOOD.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

13lb gain with only minimal fat is outstanding.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
13lb gain with only minimal fat is outstanding.
thank you...I am very pleased with results.

if I were younger I would welcome the entire 13lbs but need to keep weight down to protect my non-new knee, lol. so I will go back to my usual semi-strict diet routine once k1ngslayer is done and hopefully maintain 5-7lbs of lean gain.

my running has been going real well despite the 13lb gain, to be honest im kinda surprised but very happy about this!!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasn't able to run or train legs for over 7 years because of my bad knee...now that I have a knee replacement it's on!!!

haven't tried assass1nate-yet, but ignit3 is very good...I have Invictus and virtus waiting in the wings for after k1ngslayer, along with my dearly beloved RE1GN. also going to run a bottle or maybe 2 of K1NGSBLOOD.
That sounds like a winning plan!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you...I am very pleased with results.

if I were younger I would welcome the entire 13lbs but need to keep weight down to protect my non-new knee, lol. so I will go back to my usual semi-strict diet routine once k1ngslayer is done and hopefully maintain 5-7lbs of lean gain.

my running has been going real well despite the 13lb gain, to be honest im kinda surprised but very happy about this!!!!
You’re living the dream brother!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 54

no weights today, just a 45 minute run with my dog---he is just over a year and a half old and totally loves to run with me, but I have to stop after 20-30 minutes to give him water when it's hot and humid like today...well actually I needed a drink also!!!

it breaks my heart to leave old sid at home, we had many good runs together over the years.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 54

no weights today, just a 45 minute run with my dog---he is just over a year and a half old and totally loves to run with me, but I have to stop after 20-30 minutes to give him water when it's hot and humid like today...well actually I needed a drink also!!!

it breaks my heart to leave old sid at home, we had many good runs together over the years.
Dogs are the best!! What kind of dogs do you have? My son aka my Siberian Husky is about to turn 4 next month and he’s the best thing that ever happened to me

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Again great progress being made here, we had a Staffordshire Bull Terrier - All White but it passed away last April - 1st of All days.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again great progress being made here, we had a Staffordshire Bull Terrier - All White but it passed away last April - 1st of All days.
Sorry to hear that brother. Dogs bring so much joy to our lives but when they pass it leaves such a void. Only downfall of being a dog owner

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dogs are the best!! What kind of dogs do you have? My son aka my Siberian Husky is about to turn 4 next month and he’s the best thing that ever happened to me
old sid is a golden retriever Labrador mix, he was a rescue dog-original owners had abused him-we got him when he was barely a year old, now he is 20 years old....my new running mate 'leo-malli' is full blooded shepard and was a gift from our friends when their dog had her litter. my oldest granddaughter named 'leo-malli'.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
truly a sad day when one of our loyal and faithful family members pass, it will really break me up when sid leaves us.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
old sid is a golden retriever Labrador mix, he was a rescue dog-original owners had abused him-we got him when he was barely a year old, now he is 20 years old....my new running mate 'leo-malli' is full blooded shepard and was a gift from our friends when their dog had her litter. my oldest granddaughter named 'leo-malli'.
My first dog was a golden retriever so I have a place in my heart for them!! But I’m just a dog lover in general. Let me tell you having a Siberian Husky is unlike any other experience I’ve had lol

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My first dog was a golden retriever so I have a place in my heart for them!! But I’m just a dog lover in general. Let me tell you having a Siberian Husky is unlike any other experience I’ve had lol
Oh I know how that is! I have a husky as well and she is quite the hassle! But it’s all worth it!