K1NGSLAYER-nuff said

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's because I use the neuralyzer from Men in Black before you awake.
Hmmm....
Looks remarkably similar to something you used to use on me. You called it something else though..

707DE2F5-7AED-4008-9519-46638B72549A.jpeg

thebigt was kind enough to allow me to interject some thoughts on my KS experience thus far. :)

I have dosed two pills a little too close to bed on a few occasions, mostly due to having a late dinner. I seem to find that taking it within an hour or two of going to bed seems to make it a little harder for me to fall asleep. Maybe an hour longer than usual, and I do still take AMNES1A.

What seems to happen is that even though I just ate, I end up having to get up again to raid the kitchen...mostly on the hunt for carbs to be honest. Then I fall asleep only to wake up a few hours later to do it all over again...two more times. Yesterday night, I went through an entire 3# tub of potato and egg salad, 6 chocolate granola bars, at least 4 pieces of toast with butter, and lord knows what I am forgetting. This is very unlike me and I very easily could have had more.

Once I did finally satisfy my hunger to some level, I fell into a deep sleep and woke up at 12:30 PM and we are not talking about me coming off working a night shift. I have not slept in even close to that long since I was a teenager! Nonetheless, I am going to make an effort to avoid dosing KS close to bedtime to avoid the hunger pangs during the night :) It’s also worth noting that I did not experience anything close to this when I used ORIG1N.

The nice thing is that I didn’t look bloated after all the festivities of the night were said and done.

I do recall having more vivid dreams as well. I can’t remember them now but I do recall this being the case two nights ago. (Last night I worked)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 10

no work or workout today, yaaaa!!! I stayed up till a little past midnight last night and didn't get up until almost 9am, this is incredible-most sleep I've had in very long time---didn't even get up to pee either, slept all the way thru!!! woke up this morning and had one of the longest pee's of my life, then the hunger pangs set in...my wife fried bacon and eggs with homemade waffles-yum....sorry GNO no doughnuts, but i'm sure you would have enjoyed the waffles with real maple syrup!!!

I have been eating way over maintenance but the mirror doesn't reflect any fat gain!!!

tomorrow will be 1st weigh in......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sleep more/better, eat more and assimilate more/better, increased IGF-1 expression...the recipe for GROWTH!
growth is happening...I weighed in this morning fasted, up 2 pounds. I was surprised it wasn't more the way I have been eating, but I think the increased cardio helped keep weight from ballooning.

2lbs in 10 days is right where I would want to be at for a 2 month[60 day]run. that averages out to 12 pounds, if most is lean mass I will be totally thrilled.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 11

I got a much better pump this morning than I was expecting...hopefully a sign of things to come!!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Good progress being made with this, increased pumps is a positive, how is workout performance, strength and endurance?.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good progress being made with this, increased pumps is a positive, how is workout performance, strength and endurance?.
workout performance and endurance have been steadily improving, strength has remained about the same....but with increased pumps starting to happen it might be a sign of strength increases coming soon?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
workout performance and endurance have been steadily improving, strength has remained about the same....but with increased pumps starting to happen it might be a sign of strength increases coming soon?
The calm before the storm!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 13

the initial shock of the appetite increase is gone and I have been able to get a handle on my diet...no more sugary carbs and high fat foods, I am still eating well above maintenance but I have cleaned up my diet.

getting an above normal pump, and I have been feeling fuller throughout the day, really liking this.

not really seeing much in the way of strength increase, but endurance and recovery keep getting better.

feeling strong and healthy, and sleeping like a log!!!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 13

the initial shock of the appetite increase is gone and I have been able to get a handle on my diet...no more sugary carbs and high fat foods, I am still eating well above maintenance but I have cleaned up my diet.

getting an above normal pump, and I have been feeling fuller throughout the day, really liking this.

not really seeing much in the way of strength increase, but endurance and recovery keep getting better.

The fullness is pretty damn addicting.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

Sleep improvements seem good to aid in recovery, i tend to suffer with sleep year round and rely on a range of sleep aids to get at least 7-8 hours that is still disrupted by waking up 3-4 times through the night, i have not had a solid 6-7 hour sleep for around 8 years. Also muscle fullness is a good improvement along with an increase in endurance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sleep improvements seem good to aid in recovery, i tend to suffer with sleep year round and rely on a range of sleep aids to get at least 7-8 hours that is still disrupted by waking up 3-4 times through the night, i have not had a solid 6-7 hour sleep for around 8 years. Also muscle fullness is a good improvement along with an increase in endurance.
couple of years ago I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, sleep machine has worked wonders!!! that and taking gabapentin for RLS!!!

with that said, starting at day 3 sleep started getting better, and now I am getting great deep sleep-fantastic!!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
couple of years ago I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, sleep machine has worked wonders!!! that and taking gabapentin for RLS!!!

with that said, starting at day 3 sleep started getting better, and now I am getting great deep sleep-fantastic!!!
recently tried the gaba, when looking it up it states it is for epilepsy and nerve pain, i tried it for the first time Monday, only 300mgs and it worked well i even had decent dreams when using it. Did feel a little off yesterday though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
recently tried the gaba, when looking it up it states it is for epilepsy and nerve pain, i tried it for the first time Monday, only 300mgs and it worked well i even had decent dreams when using it. Did feel a little off yesterday though.
I hate to use pharmaceuticals on a daily basis, I try to keep gabapentin at 3-4 times a week-but I have to say I really notice the difference on nights I don't take it-I wake up stiffer and more sore on night of not taking.

the kingslayer is helping sleep on nights I don't take gabapentin, but not with stiffness and soreness.

and to follow up on what you said in earlier post, endurance is definitely getting better-at the end of work day i'm not as wore out, still have some left in the tank-this is really nice!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hate to use pharmaceuticals on a daily basis, I try to keep gabapentin at 3-4 times a week-but I have to say I really notice the difference on nights I don't take it-I wake up stiffer and more sore on night of not taking.

the kingslayer is helping sleep on nights I don't take gabapentin, but not with stiffness and soreness.

and to follow up on what you said in earlier post, endurance is definitely getting better-at the end of work day i'm not as wore out, still have some left in the tank-this is really nice!!!
Hey just curious. My dogs on 100 mg gabapentin but every time we give it to him his walking trouble gets exacerbated. The vet prescribed it for pain which does seem to help that but when we don’t give it to him he walks better. My dads on 300 and he says he thinks it’s that it’s too relaxing for him and that’s probably why the dog has trouble moving around after taking it, that he’s too relaxed. Believe it or not it’s like the only pain/nerve med ive never been prescribed so I have no take-what’s yours

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey just curious. My dogs on 100 mg gabapentin but every time we give it to him his walking trouble gets exacerbated. The vet prescribed it for pain which does seem to help that but when we don’t give it to him he walks better. My dads on 300 and he says he thinks it’s that it’s too relaxing for him and that’s probably why the dog has trouble moving around after taking it, that he’s too relaxed. Believe it or not it’s like the only pain/nerve med ive never been prescribed so I have no take-what’s yours
I think your dad is on to something, gabapentin does make you relaxed and for me drowsy-this is why I only take an hour before bed. I bet your dog weighs less than 1/3 of your dads weight so 100mg is probably a considerable dose--might ask vet if he has smaller dose for your dog to try, or else just give it to your dog before you go to bed!!! thanks for looking out so well for your dog-they really are man's best friend!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think your dad is on to something, gabapentin does make you relaxed and for me drowsy-this is why I only take an hour before bed. I bet your dog weighs less than 1/3 of your dads weight so 100mg is probably a considerable dose--might ask vet if he has smaller dose for your dog to try, or else just give it to your dog before you go to bed!!! thanks for looking out so well for your dog-they really are man's best friend!!!
Thanks. Yeah he’s 14+ and trying to keep him as healthy and happy as we can. The pain was getting so bad for him he’d stop eating, we had to literally carry him down the stairs to go outside and scared the sh1t outta me. He’s doing light years better now. Still eats way less than he used to, but he used to be a little pig with food so perhaps he’s eating what a normal dog would eat. His walking has improved too but if he stands in one place for too long his one leg gives out and he plops down. It was literally night and day after he started taking the inflammation but even then he’d lay down crying so that’s where the gabapentin came in. He’s been off it for a cpl days now bc like I said b4 he was wobbling around and wasn’t really having control of his legs hours after taking. Hasn’t been that bad since but The b4 bed is a good idea, and I’ll implement it if the crying starts up again. Appreciate the input brother.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 15

slept really good again, this has been consistent since day 3 so I am going to attribute this to k1ngslayer.

pump/muscle fullness was good again today, but pump was not quite as good as yesterday--workout was different today, yesterdays workout was more geared towards pump--but I felt muscle fullness all day today.

endurance is definitely on the rise, especially during cardio...I really like cardio on k1ngslayer!!!

I really pigged out yesterday, kept it mostly clean with complex carbs and baked chicken-but I ate a ton of rice and chicken!!! I am going to eat clean today and tomorrow but Saturday is the day my wife fixes bacon and eggs with those homemade waffles and I am going to splurge...damn right I am.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great log T!! Sorry I'm so late to the party!! Looks like a solid supplement!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 16

I think between the cardio, the lifting and this being my busy time of year at work I have been overdoing it....the increased endurance has allowed me to push myself pretty hard....I got a decent workout in his morning then did a 30 minute run, but tomorrow i'm going to take a down day and just relax....feel pretty good, but feeling fatigue in my legs!!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 16

I think between the cardio, the lifting and this being my busy time of year at work I have been overdoing it....the increased endurance has allowed me to push myself pretty hard....I got a decent workout in his morning then did a 30 minute run, but tomorrow i'm going to take a down day and just relax....feel pretty good, but feeling fatigue in my legs!!!
Th endurance is a nice effect. I’m getting the same feeling from K1ngslayer and loving it!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loving the detail in this log so far bigT glad you are enjoying the product

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
The feedback on the effects of the supplement have been great so far, interested in how your next workout goes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The feedback on the effects of the supplement have been great so far, interested in how your next workout goes.
thanks...i'm forcing myself to do as little as possible today--even ate a few doritos while watching shobox next generation I recorded last night, that Armenian dude got robbed....plan to do a big workout in the morning including a run and then pig out on bacon eggs and waffles!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 18

things got a little turned around today, my wife got up before me and when I got up she said she was hungry, so got my 2 caps of K1NGSLAYER in right at 20 minutes before pigging out on bacon eggs and homemade waffles-yum!!! waited around 2 hours then did workout and then went for a run...since I got up late today after run and a shower I took 2 more K1NGSLAYER and ate again.

taking yesterday off did me a lot of good, today I felt more refreshed and the pump was awesome-waffles and maple syrup for preworkout meal probably helped...even felt stronger, but I usually workout fasted. I think the food may have blunted the endorphin affect of the run, but mentally I felt good about burning some of the cals from pigout!!!

tomorrow I am back to regular routine….weighed in this morning when I 1st got up and was up another 2lbs, so 4lbs in 18 days-pretty much right on target!!! btw-shirts are fitting tighter in arms and chest.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Great update, and weight seems to be going up at a steady pace. Have you been able to add more weight / reps to your main lifts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great update, and weight seems to be going up at a steady pace. Have you been able to add more weight / reps to your main lifts?
to be honest I just started noticing the weights feeling lighter[strength increase]….if this continues starting next week I will add more weight, this week I will max out my reps-I usually add more weight when 7 reps get too easy, add more weight and do 5 reps until 7 reps get too easy, rinse and repeat.

yeah, I am aiming for 2lb gain per week, that is my goal....so far the 4bs seems to be on the lean side, looking in the mirror I just look more fuller/pumped.

this is the loosest I can remember being on diet, I've never actually 'BULKED' before.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 19

my friend Danes and I were talking about the importance of 'off' days....I am a workaholic and feel guilty not doing something productive, but taking a day off and being lazy on Saturday really helped me out...yesterdays pigout seems to have helped also, today I felt really good and stronger--had a great workout...pump is getting really good, starting to feel and look pumped all day.

sleep has been good since the 1st week, but the last couple of nights it has been really good and deep. I think this week might be the turning point as affects of K1NGSLAYER seem to be really kicking in.

as always appetite is really good, but it has become more manageable as far as eating 'mostly' healthy food-the carb craving has eased up!!!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually take one day off per week, sometimes two if it is towards the end of a training cycle and intensity is up and fatigue is crushing me. I hear you on feeling guilty (I sometimes feel guilty when I take that second off day) but it helps to remind myself I'm training to get stronger and bigger, not working out for the sake of working out, so what's going to get me closer to my goal? Sometimes the rest day is really more productive than a workout session where you're running yourself into the ground for no good reason.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually take one day off per week, sometimes two if it is towards the end of a training cycle and intensity is up and fatigue is crushing me. I hear you on feeling guilty (I sometimes feel guilty when I take that second off day) but it helps to remind myself I'm training to get stronger and bigger, not working out for the sake of working out, so what's going to get me closer to my goal? Sometimes the rest day is really more productive than a workout session where you're running yourself into the ground for no good reason.
thank you for your input!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 21

been really busy at work, getting my lifting in but haven't had time to get my running in..I've maxed out all my lifts at 7 reps but I am not going to rush to add more weight, even though I feel like I could add 10lbs to most and still reach 7 reps. muscles are full and pumped, I've started getting comments-I would probably swole up more if I stopped running altogether, but I really enjoy it and it is good for general health and wellbeing-my wife loves me no matter what and at this point in my life I don't need to impress anyone but myself, lol.

I should add that sleep is still very good and deep and while still up it seems appetite has died down some--or maybe I have just adjusted to it being higher, still eating above maintenance but keeping diet 'mostly' clean.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appetite slowing?!?! Noooooo! Hopefully it’s just you adjusting. Fingers crossed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appetite slowing?!?! Noooooo! Hopefully it’s just you adjusting. Fingers crossed
yes, I think it is just me adjusting, appetite hasn't been that 'HUGE' in a long time, lol.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've maxed out all my lifts at 7 reps but I am not going to rush to add more weight, even though I feel like I could add 10lbs to most and still reach 7 reps. muscles are full and pumped, I've started getting comments
Why not then?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats! I’d say throw some more poundage on if you’re feeling good :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why not then?
in the past I have been too eager to increase weight and couldn't maintain it on a consistent level-- I had a plan to wait until next week and if weights still seem 'light' then I will increase weight...I've got 38 days left on k1ngsblood, so steady as she goes!!!