K1NGSLAYER-nuff said

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
in the past I have been too eager to increase weight and couldn't maintain it on a consistent level-- I had a plan to wait until next week and if weights still seem 'light' then I will increase weight...I've got 38 days left on k1ngsblood, so steady as she goes!!!
Smart man!! I got carried away last night did my planned scheduled lift felt great so said f it, threw 20lbs more on, hurt my back and really paying for it now today lol I like slow and steady

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Smart man!! I got carried away last night did my planned scheduled lift felt great so said f it, threw 20lbs more on, hurt my back and really paying for it now today lol I like slow and steady
don't feel lonely, we've all been there....as I get older I realize how much longer it takes to recover from getting carried away, now I try to take things slower!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dat hidden turbocharger....
all these extra cals I've been eating have me really swole, normally I would be concerned but no visible fat gains so i'm good to let it ride!!!

tbh-I am enjoying this, i think this might be my 1st 'bulk', lol. much more fun than the cuts I usually do!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 24

the last few days the weather has been fantastic, been getting up an hour earlier and after lifting, been loading my 2 year old shepard leo-malley [my granddaughter named him] into truck and jogging at the park. still getting that fantastic endorphin release after around 15 minutes of run/jog.

strength-definitely feel stronger, will be adding weight on Monday

sleep-deeper and sleeping thru the whole night, I can't remember the last time I got up in middle of night to pee-it's been awhile...together with the 'runners high' this might be my favorite aspect.

pump/muscle fullness-been hearing this a lot-'you are getting huge', I expect to have gained another 2lbs when I weigh in tomorrow but 6lbs on it's own doesn't seem enough to warrant those kind of comments???

endurance/general well being-without a doubt my endurance is up, I can go much longer and harder at work before tiring and needing a break. I also don't get as sore even after a hard workout....I feel great!!!

last but not least appetite-I could be eating much, much more than I am, but something inside me won't let me do it...I am well above maintenance but could be well above that if I weren't using self control. diet has been pretty clean most days, I do let myself indulge occasionally--tomorrow will be one of those days--bacon eggs and homemade waffles with real maple syrup, my favorite cheat meal!!!

this coming week I will hit the 1 month mark, I figured it was time for a update....if I forgot something just ask!!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
DAY 24

the last few days the weather has been fantastic, been getting up an hour earlier and after lifting, been loading my 2 year old shepard leo-malley [my granddaughter named him] into truck and jogging at the park. still getting that fantastic endorphin release after around 15 minutes of run/jog.

strength-definitely feel stronger, will be adding weight on Monday

sleep-deeper and sleeping thru the whole night, I can't remember the last time I got up in middle of night to pee-it's been awhile...together with the 'runners high' this might be my favorite aspect.

pump/muscle fullness-been hearing this a lot-'you are getting huge', I expect to have gained another 2lbs when I weigh in tomorrow but 6lbs on it's own doesn't seem enough to warrant those kind of comments???

endurance/general well being-without a doubt my endurance is up, I can go much longer and harder at work before tiring and needing a break. I also don't get as sore even after a hard workout....I feel great!!!

last but not least appetite-I could be eating much, much more than I am, but something inside me won't let me do it...I am well above maintenance but could be well above that if I weren't using self control. diet has been pretty clean most days, I do let myself indulge occasionally--tomorrow will be one of those days--bacon eggs and homemade waffles with real maple syrup, my favorite cheat meal!!!

this coming week I will hit the 1 month mark, I figured it was time for a update....if I forgot something just ask!!!
Wow man great update! Everything is sounding pretty solid! That cheat meal sounds delicious! I love me some waffles!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow man great update! Everything is sounding pretty solid! That cheat meal sounds delicious! I love me some waffles!
my wife makes then from scratch and serves them with 'REAL' maple syrup, not that imitation crap--and they are like a gift from heaven!!!!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Six lbs can actually make a HUGE difference when they're ALL in the right places! Six lbs of actual muscle tissue and intracellular water+glycogen and the difference is night and day...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 26

weighed in yesterday up 3.5lbs from last week, can't say I was surprised or that it was unexpected...

today I added 10lbs to a lot of my lifts, and at least 5lbs to all lifts...the only one I struggled with was the triceps bar and doing behind the head extensions, caused pain in my elbow-took off the 10 and added 5 and it was doable.

after weigh in yesterday I went for a run, after workout today I went for a run. so far the extra weight I have gained doesn't seem to be negatively impacting my running--it's more rewarding than ever to go running now-1st to keep fat/weight down 2nd I feel more energized 3rd the runners high from K1NGSBLOOD really feels great.

still sleeping very well!!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 26

weighed in yesterday up 3.5lbs from last week, can't say I was surprised or that it was unexpected...

today I added 10lbs to a lot of my lifts, and at least 5lbs to all lifts...the only one I struggled with was the triceps bar and doing behind the head extensions, caused pain in my elbow-took off the 10 and added 5 and it was doable.

after weigh in yesterday I went for a run, after workout today I went for a run. so far the extra weight I have gained doesn't seem to be negatively impacting my running--it's more rewarding than ever to go running now-1st to keep fat/weight down 2nd I feel more energized 3rd the runners high from K1NGSBLOOD really feels great.

still sleeping very well!!!!
Good stuff brother! Keep grinding:head:

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Great progress, glad to hear that strength is up and you have been able to add more weight to all lifts. Weight gain is also a jump at 3.5lbs in one week which is great if mostly all lean, great log and detailed feedback.

I have up until the 16th August before i have any cheat foods, the waffles sound great. Real Canadian Maple Syrup is what i tend to add to my pancakes and ice cream for cheat meals and also some of the organic maple syrup that i have as well as agave syrup, i find the maple syrup to be quite runny in comparison to other versions though.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 24

No pictures of leo-malley?!?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No pictures of leo-malley?!?
lol..leo-malley looks mean in pics, his eyes are always red...shepards are very protective, I pity the stranger who is aggressive towards my wife or granddaughters!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great progress, glad to hear that strength is up and you have been able to add more weight to all lifts. Weight gain is also a jump at 3.5lbs in one week which is great if mostly all lean, great log and detailed feedback.

I have up until the 16th August before i have any cheat foods, the waffles sound great. Real Canadian Maple Syrup is what i tend to add to my pancakes and ice cream for cheat meals and also some of the organic maple syrup that i have as well as agave syrup, i find the maple syrup to be quite runny in comparison to other versions though.
yes, if the weight gain were not mostly lean I would be a lot more concerned about it, as it is most of the gain seems to be in chest and quads since that is where clothes seem to be getting tighter at.

I admit that real maple syrup is thinner than the imitation stuff...just an excuse to use more, lol!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 28

got up and decided today is a good day for a run-so I went for a run!!! after run I did a body weight workout chin ups/leg raises/push ups/sit ups and finished with a timed 5 minutes of ab roller. doing this kind of workout after a run is very effective, imo….when I used to run long distances after running I would drop to the ground and do sit ups…. got a fantastic endorphin rush, don't know what ingredient is causing this but since I've been using KS endorphin high has been enhanced by quite a lot!!!

still sleeping very well!!!

still eating very well!!!

the extra lbs I have added don't seem to be slowing me down....I still am covering the same amount of ground in the same time.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Great updates on progress. Are your calories and macros varying from day to day, what are you currently running on?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great updates on progress. Are your calories and macros varying from day to day, what are you currently running on?
i'm not a calorie counter, never have been-I go by portion size...portion size has been increased and often I will have 2 portions-early on my wife told me that I sure have been eating a lot!!! since it is just the 2 of us she has to cook for, she cooks big meals and we eat leftovers for breakfast/lunch the next day, I've been eating a lot of the leftovers for dinner, now she is complaining about having to cook lunch, lol.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
i'm not a calorie counter, never have been-I go by portion size...portion size has been increased and often I will have 2 portions-early on my wife told me that I sure have been eating a lot!!! since it is just the 2 of us she has to cook for, she cooks big meals and we eat leftovers for breakfast/lunch the next day, I've been eating a lot of the leftovers for dinner, now she is complaining about having to cook lunch, lol.
I normally aim to stick to set calories but recently have been more hungry and have increased calories about 1000 over the planned 1200-1500 and still seem to be making good progress, i have been keeping protein very high though, yesterday was around 2500kcal, 330g protein. I have been going on look each morning and adjusting calories based on workout performance, i seem to be getting stronger on all of my main lifts and keep having great workouts so may just keep calories as they are if progress is going well.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Based on this log I've ordered this supp... My last two runs have been with PH's and the results have been undeniable. I am not expecting PH type results, but have higher expectations with this natty compared to the other natty supps I have used. And I have used a bunch, lol.

Thanks BigT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Based on this log I've ordered this supp... My last two runs have been with PH's and the results have been undeniable. I am not expecting PH type results, but have higher expectations with this natty compared to the other natty supps I have used. And I have used a bunch, lol.

Thanks BigT
k1ngslayer will increase appetite, my advice is go ahead and eat and workout hard, should see some nice gainz!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 32

finished off 1st bottle yesterday, either my count of days is off or there was a extra 6 caps in 1st bottle.

weighed in this morning only up 1lb, this was intentional after gaining 3.5 lbs last week.

been keeping to regular runs, trying to get a run in everyday if possible...running helps keep the fat off-for me anyways!!!

muscle fullness has really kicked in, plus gaining 9.5 lbs has really made a difference--been getting lots of comments!!!

still sleeping really well!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I may need to try this when I start my bulking season.
I would highly recommend k1ngslayer on a bulk...not so much for a cut-even if you could control appetite it seems to shine with lots of food!!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
DAY 32

finished off 1st bottle yesterday, either my count of days is off or there was a extra 6 caps in 1st bottle.

weighed in this morning only up 1lb, this was intentional after gaining 3.5 lbs last week.

been keeping to regular runs, trying to get a run in everyday if possible...running helps keep the fat off-for me anyways!!!

muscle fullness has really kicked in, plus gaining 9.5 lbs has really made a difference--been getting lots of comments!!!

still sleeping really well!!!
Good gains so far from Bottle 1, progress should keep picking up until end of 2nd now. Great detailed updates in here.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I may need to try this when I start my bulking season.
From the progress being made here i will be recommending it to my younger brother for his mass gaining winter phase as he generally struggles to eat enough calories on a regular daily basis due to have a low general appetite and being more of an ectomorph build, he can get away with eating a ton of calories, for him to bulk up to 13 stone a few years back with FD2 i had to increase his caloric intake to around 5-6k + per day which was through adding a range of flavored peanut butters to his protein shakes and through him eating a range of high carb based protein snacks in addition to his main meals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From the progress being made here i will be recommending it to my younger brother for his mass gaining winter phase as he generally struggles to eat enough calories on a regular daily basis due to have a low general appetite and being more of an ectomorph build, he can get away with eating a ton of calories, for him to bulk up to 13 stone a few years back with FD2 i had to increase his caloric intake to around 5-6k + per day which was through adding a range of flavored peanut butters to his protein shakes and through him eating a range of high carb based protein snacks in addition to his main meals.
I think he would definitely benefit from k1ngslayer, if for the increased appetite alone!!! I really believe he would see more than just increased appetite though.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I think he would definitely benefit from k1ngslayer, if for the increased appetite alone!!! I really believe he would see more than just increased appetite though.
I totally agree! Increased appetite for sure! Improved sleep, muscle fullness and I was feeling strong and increasing weight before tweaking my back but I believe it’s there!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The appetite boost is a mere (welcome) added bonus. Never forget its actual aim!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 34

thunderstorms here today, so I took the day off and decided to be lazy today...took my oldest granddaughter to the cheapo matinee movie and had some movie theater popcorn-it aint good for you but it sure is tasty...been fighting the urge to workout to make up for the popcorn, so far so good!!! will go for long run tomorrow....

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, that's it. Ya'll convinced me. Buying 2 bottles soon!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, that's it. Ya'll convinced me. Buying 2 bottles soon!!
better stock up on groceries, lol!!!

you should notice improved sleep 1st week, I love that affect!!!

btw-you shouldn't get any of that bloat taking this either, really nice digestion aid included!!!

great pump pretty quick, and muscle fullness also but that took a little longer to happen for me.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a freaking ph!! Can't wait!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can’t wait till next month when I start this beastly product!! Great log brother

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
better stock up on groceries, lol!!!

you should notice improved sleep 1st week, I love that affect!!!

btw-you shouldn't get any of that bloat taking this either, really nice digestion aid included!!!

great pump pretty quick, and muscle fullness also but that took a little longer to happen for me.
The longer you use it, the more you love it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 35

got up really early this morning, did around a 30 minute weight workout then went for a hour long run-not sure how far I made it, don't really care it was very nice-would have ran longer but had to get a lot done today to make up for yesterday.

I usually lose weight in the summer heat and this is the 1st year I have been able to run in many years. for me to be gaining weight is like they say in the movies [SURREAL], lol.

didn't pack enough food for lunch so I gave in and ate one of those giant snickers bar and don't even feel bad about it!!!

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
the KMT is legit ive been experimenting to see how it holds on to weight without even "working out " and i notice that you can really splurge even lose a little weight if you don't keep the food coming

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the KMT is legit ive been experimenting to see how it holds on to weight without even "working out " and i notice that you can really splurge even lose a little weight if you don't keep the food coming
it would require a lot of will power for me to stop the food coming, seriously my appetite is way above my norm!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 36

pretty much more of the same...great pump/muscle fullness, appetite still up, still sleeping great...I am getting a really nice pump from my lifting workout and the muscle fullness is there 24/7, but the runs are fantastic...I am already planning on a 2 hour run on sunday before my bacon/egg/homemade waffle FEAST!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 36

pretty much more of the same...great pump/muscle fullness, appetite still up, still sleeping great...I am getting a really nice pump from my lifting workout and the muscle fullness is there 24/7, but the runs are fantastic...I am already planning on a 2 hour run on sunday before my bacon/egg/homemade waffle FEAST!!!
I was excited about K1ngslayer on my own, but this log has put my excitement on OD!! I can’t wait to see how much quality mass I can put on with this stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 39

weather was a little warm this morning but humidity was on the low side...I drove out to the rural area of town, nothing but farmland--and started my run...I made it a hour and a half [90 minutes] before calling it quits-I easily could have made it the whole 2 hours except I didn't bring enough to drink and got really dehydrated--lesson learned!!! before I got dehydrated[which was not fun]I was really enjoying my run!!!

after I got home my wife made my sunday feast and I totally feasted!!!

I forgot to weigh in this morning before run and I didn't want to skew it by weighing in after my feast, so I will weigh in 1st thing in morning!!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DAY 39

weather was a little warm this morning but humidity was on the low side...I drove out to the rural area of town, nothing but farmland--and started my run...I made it a hour and a half [90 minutes] before calling it quits-I easily could have made it the whole 2 hours except I didn't bring enough to drink and got really dehydrated--lesson learned!!! before I got dehydrated[which was not fun]I was really enjoying my run!!!

after I got home my wife made my sunday feast and I totally feasted!!!

I forgot to weigh in this morning before run and I didn't want to skew it by weighing in after my feast, so I will weigh in 1st thing in morning!!!
Awesome Job Bro!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Good progress being made, i am getting hungry now and looking forward to the BBQ feast i have planned for this Thursday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome Job Bro!!
thanks, i'm trying my best to not let my age affect my lifestyle...going to try tennis for 1st time in 7 years next weekend-my new knee has given me much more life to my years!!!!

you aint doing to bad yourself!!!