K1ngslayer/Massacre log (unsponsored)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
33 years old, weight currently 228 lbs, workout scheme is a conjugate method type (working around a disc/nerve issue). I began taking K1ngslayer this morning post workout and 20 mins before eating a protein shake and a half cup of muesli. I will be dosing 2 caps 3 times a day. Massacre dosing will be 2 caps preworkout, and 2 caps rest days split 12 hrs apart. Trying to keep blood levels as consistent as possible. I have used Massacre for a 3 month period before and loved the results and know what to expect. This is my first encounter with K1ngslayer and I am excited to see how it goes.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4469.JPG

I currently have 2 months worth. May extend beyond that if results are good.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st! Thanks for choosing to log this stack. This is a nice combo. Nice starting pics. And that stack pic is sexy AF:head: What’s your height? And what is the goal?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for gainz

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1st! Thanks for choosing to log this stack. This is a nice combo. Nice starting pics. And that stack pic is sexy AF:head: What’s your height? And what is the goal?
Thanks! Height is 6’1”. Goal is to stack on a few more lbs, not too concerned with bf%, just love moving heavy objects and hitting new PR’s.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m wondering if it would be more beneficial to dose K1ngslayer preworkout before a light meal? I always lift 4:30 am fasted, but I could switch it up if it would be better.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conjugate, Massacr3, and K1ngslayer. I'm in.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m wondering if it would be more beneficial to dose K1ngslayer preworkout before a light meal? I always lift 4:30 am fasted, but I could switch it up if it would be better.
I'd say your current scheme is perfectly fine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd say your current scheme is perfectly fine.
perfect.. SkRaw85 scheme is almost identical to mine!!!

by the way-subbed!!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for following! Let’s get some gains rollin in!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Popper 2 Massacr3 pills and went out for a quick box squat session. It’s my wife and I’s one year anniversary so didn’t wanna blow my whole wad in the gym. Too many activities and meals to get in today. Popping 2 K1ngslayer and getting a shower before the feeding begins. You all have a great day :)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*popped. Got 405 for a single on box squat. It Feels good to be able to squat again. Must keep progressing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Popper 2 Massacr3 pills and went out for a quick box squat session. It’s my wife and I’s one year anniversary so didn’t wanna blow my whole wad in the gym. Too many activities and meals to get in today. Popping 2 K1ngslayer and getting a shower before the feeding begins. You all have a great day :)
you and your wife have a great day...CONGRATS!!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took a much needed rest and refeed day today. I splurged a bit yesterday in terms of food. It was glorious! Followed normal dosing protocol for K1ngslayer and spaced out Massacr3 12 hrs apart. Appetite is noticeably up a bit already and sleep has been great!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a nice workout this morning, chest max effort. Hit a new PR on incline bench: 315x2,2,1. Starting to feel that Massacr3 pump effect as I hit triceps for some work afterwards. Appetite is still up and keeping dosing consistent with first post. So far so good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had a nice workout this morning, chest max effort. Hit a new PR on incline bench: 315x2,2,1. Starting to feel that Massacr3 pump effect as I hit triceps for some work afterwards. Appetite is still up and keeping dosing consistent with first post. So far so good!
how is diet, lol?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt Well, on my anniversary day I definitely pigged out hard and dirty. Otherwise I keep it clean. Staples are: bison, elk, chicken, turkey, rice, quinoa, and a slew of veggies. Hitting protein intake of 330-370 daily.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt Well, on my anniversary day I definitely pigged out hard and dirty. Otherwise I keep it clean. Staples are: bison, elk, chicken, turkey, rice, quinoa, and a slew of veggies. Hitting protein intake of 330-370 daily.

I became a big fan of rice from my years of living in the philippines, I need to try quinoa-heard good things!!!

lol...used to buy rice in 100lb burlap bags!!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I became a big fan of rice from my years of living in the philippines, I need to try quinoa-heard good things!!!

lol...used to buy rice in 100lb burlap bags!!!
You’ll love quinoa then! It’s very versatile. I throw in carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, etc to flavor it up. Throw in your protein of choice and Top it off with some sriracha and soy sauce to taste. Deeeeeeluxe!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You’ll love quinoa then! It’s very versatile. I throw in carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, etc to flavor it up. Throw in your protein of choice and Top it off with some sriracha and soy sauce to taste. Deeeeeeluxe!
thanks, I will look for some next time I am at krogers!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No problem! You won’t be disappointed.
Quinoa is my least favorite whole grain lol.

Don’t be like me and buy a big bag without trying it first! It is a very nutritious grain, but that doesn’t get around the texture issue for me.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quinoa is my least favorite whole grain lol.

Don’t be like me and buy a big bag without trying it first! It is a very nutritious grain, but that doesn’t get around the texture issue for me.
You don’t know what’s good for you!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4539.JPG

Tried out my sample pack of Re1gn this morning. Dragon mist was a tasty flavor for sure! I was pretty tired this morning between work and work and a bit unmotivated. Took full serving of re1gn and about 15 mins later.... zang! Got a perfect balance of focused energy, not overwhelming like many that make you trembly and nauseous. Gave a tunnel vision-like effect when the iron started moving. There was no crash for me afterwards, this was my only stim of the day and went to work for the next 12 hrs. Will be using from now on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 168319
Tried out my sample pack of Re1gn this morning. Dragon mist was a tasty flavor for sure! I was pretty tired this morning between work and work and a bit unmotivated. Took full serving of re1gn and about 15 mins later.... zang! Got a perfect balance of focused energy, not overwhelming like many that make you trembly and nauseous. Gave a tunnel vision-like effect when the iron started moving. There was no crash for me afterwards, this was my only stim of the day and went to work for the next 12 hrs. Will be using from now on.
I've been thru 7 straight tubs of re1gn, use it almost everyday--always gives consistent results!!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt all flavors pretty good? Got a favorite?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 1 update: I have been following my strict dosing protocol for both products. Hunger drive is very evident from K1ngslayer and getting a nice boost to stamina throughout the day. My weight is down but that is 100 percent attributed to my work schedule and the heat. I am sweating lbs away, trying to stay hydrated but it is a nonstop battle. Still eating at a surplus and strength is climbing (yes I am dropping weight and growing stronger). Absolute strength is my only concern ever really and I base my training around that. If strength starts to plateau or taper I will make a change and remedy it. Massacr3 working well as it always has for me. A nice little pump/energy boost and it keeps the traps nice and swole. This is no myth, they are cobra status even on rest days. I am looking forward to the next few months!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt all flavors pretty good? Got a favorite?
yup, I think the flavors are all good enough it's the affect I am chasing...right now i'm using krusherz and it's not bad.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Damn i missed this one too? Im in. Better late than never

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don’t know what’s good for you!
Been tying to add some whole grains back into my diet slowly. Steam in the microwave pouches are a life saver. If I dislike something and it’s inconvenient I will make an excuse, but when I am getting full country club convenience it’s harder to argue with!