Just finished my 4 week sd run

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where can i buy that stuff lol? And unreal stfu man , ill Pm you the pics its not a big deal, dont get mad cause you were wrong for once
you gain 20 pounds in 28 days - no, it's not all muscle

you didn't keep all of it

you're not PMing the pictures, you're posting them here

anyone reading your posts can tell that you're not ready to jump off the deep end with oral cycling... people are advising you not to do something stupid because they're more concerned for your health than you are... if you want to start running heavy methyl stacks and "tanking" the sides then whatever, nobody is going to stop you, but on a forum people are going to give you a piece of their mind whether you want to hear it or not.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
If it weren't for him and a couple others, my cycle would have been 3-4 mediocre weeks on SD with a simple nolva only pct. sure glad it didnt turn out that way.

this board is more liberal then some others. so if someone with years of experiences says its not a good idea, its because they are looking out for the wellbeing of the community, saving one person from doing a stupid cycle at a time lol

ComeBackMan

Awards
Well i will be running the monster plexx , i just ordered it haha , i'll log it for you guys, cya soon.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot believe I actually read through this. Truly giving thought to an SD/M1T cycle stacked? I just have one question: What has your liver ever done to you?

Edit: just read the above post :rofl: even better

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO.. He just thinks the only way to get hyyyyoooge is to stack multiple methyl steroids! and the most liver toxic ones on top of that.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.. He just thinks the only way to get hyyyyoooge is to stack multiple methyl steroids! and the most liver toxic ones on top of that.
I think he's on the right path!!

Put 'em to ya buddy!! and please post pics, from before, after, and the ICU, lol...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Unreal has got an army of defense LMAO.

At this point I don't care when people start acting like this. Do the cycle big guy. Post pics or it didn't happen tho.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Ok... I've reevaluated my stance, and I think I'm going to recommend you a cycle I'd like to see ran.

M1t: 20/25/25/0/0/0/0/0/0/0
dbol: 0/0/50/50/50/50/0/0/0/0
abomb: 0/0/100/100/100/100/0/0/0/0
SD: 0/0/0/0/0/0/30/30/40/40
epi: 0/0/0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50

The principle here, is to kickstart the damn thing with m1t for initial big gains. Then, you go straight into dbol/abomb stack for more intense gains. By now, you should be nice n swolled up, but the gains might be Pretty wet, so were gonna go into epi to harden up n dry them gains out. However, we gonna stack that epi with high-dosed SD, as something strong is needed to keep all them super hyooge gains.... Plus it's another dry compound to keep you lean.

You asked for a hardcore ass oral cycle layout, here it is!! Very interested to see how this would work out

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I pulsed sd and epi at 30mgs each on Mon. Wed. abd Fri. for 6 weeks. I was also running test e along side.. I blew up but I had to watch BP. I cant imagine them both 7 days a week. Holy Cow!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok... I've reevaluated my stance, and I think I'm going to recommend you a cycle I'd like to see ran.

The principle here, is to kickstart the damn thing with m1t for initial big gains. Then, you go straight into dbol/abomb stack for more intense gains. By now, you should be nice n swolled up, but the gains might be Pretty wet, so were gonna go into epi to harden up n dry them gains out. However, we gonna stack that epi with high-dosed SD, as something strong is needed to keep all them super hyooge gains.... Plus it's another dry compound to keep you lean.

You asked for a hardcore ass oral cycle layout, here it is!! Very interested to see how this would work out
I eat that **** for breakfast, lunch and dinner

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Well i shouldnt have jumped from page 1 anf added my reply before reading the other 2 pages. Lol, seems he is gone and the thread went waaaay south

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Run this:
Tren 120/120/120/120/120/120
SD 40/40/40/0/0/0
Phera 0/0/0/60/60/60

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Naw , im gunna be doing the raping.
Damn dude whats your rush to blow up? Are you going to prison? If you dont plan your cycle wisely your gonna get sick and lose all your gains, plus there will be no raping when all you got is a tootsie roll between your legs.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Run this:
Tren 120/120/120/120/120/120
SD 40/40/40/0/0/0
Phera 0/0/0/60/60/60

You guys crack me up.... LOL :bigok:

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
i still think my cycle was the best

halotestin 40/50/50/50
superdrol 30/30/40/40
methyl 1-t 10/15/20/20

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Way to ***** out with the monsterplexx.
Lol the m1t, sd stack sounded more awesome.

Hey do you guys think this could be That one dude seimpfi or whatever his name was. That'd be awesome if he came back made a bunch if post and tried to log it again without getting banned.

Ps this guy is an idiot who deserves to end up in the hospital with a failed liver.

16lb is not 20lb of muscle especially when you factor in fat gains. Next cycle will yeild less as way said. Enjoy your HRT because I'm sure you'll be on it soon with an attitude like that.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
If you want to be "extreme" then do a inject cycle and stop *****-footing with tons of orals