Just a Thought Here

SPking250

Awards
Alright so I have a buddy who is big into steroids and such and he explained to me a little about how they work. So I was just thinking that you could get the same type of results by mixing whey protein and milk and then injecting straight into the muscle for more isolated results.

good or bad idea? Just need some professional advice here.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Alright so I have a buddy who is big into steroids and such and he explained to me a little about how they work. So I was just thinking that you could get the same type of results by mixing whey protein and milk and then injecting straight into the muscle for more isolated results.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Holy Sh1t, We've hit the mother load with this guy.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, I think this has to go down as one of the most idiotic questions ever asked here on AM

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. Exactly the same. You want to inject directly into the vein though. I won't get all scientific here but just know it won't be as effective if you do it any other way.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about drinking deca like protein and milk? they say no question is dumb but.....this proves they are wrong lol

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Well I heard if you inject a weight gainer into your pen!s, it'll get bigger?!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established

Just curious, how did your friend explain the mechanics of steroids?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Just curious, how did your friend explain the mechanics of steroids?
Derek, you should know better than that! There is no "friend", this dude was talking about himself but says a friend of a friend's, next door neighbor's, cable man's, plumber, wanted to know... blah blah blah

Leigh123

Awards
Should make a commercial about this one brotha... could make millions!!!

Introducting The NEW ProteinXtendz

Gain 12 inches in 12 days!!!

SPking250

Awards
So what you're all saying is that this was a bad idea. Not feelin' so hot right now. had a good workout though. i just thought there was some hefty amounts of testosterone in whey protein.

Leigh123

Awards
Alright man.. are you being serious? I can't tell... but if you are we can try to help

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
This has got to be a joke?! This cannot be real and the OP can't be serious!!

SPking250

Awards
you guys are making me feel bad, thought i had a good thing goin here...

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
theres just no way that was a serious question

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant tell if this dude is serious or not.... if your friend kinda led you to the idea of injecting protein...im curious to what he told u about steroids

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant tell if this dude is serious or not.... if your friend kinda led you to the idea of injecting protein...im curious to what he told u about steroids
Clearly not a good friend. lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha oh, whenever i wanna get a good laugh in, ima just open up this thread. awesome.

but in all serious to the OP, no that would be simply retarded. why would you want to inject whey protein? just drink it like the rest of the world does.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this dudes talkin about injecting milk and protein powder....not AA

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
someone just recently rolled out the new game for message boards..."Punked Online"...Ashton, Ashton, where are you...show you Avi

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LMAO

I dare someone to put this as their Signature

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO

I dare someone to put this as their Signature
Psh.

Only if you want to get negged every time you post lol :lmao:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try injecting milk and protein into your muscle dude, and your gunna end up in the ER with some serious infection

steroids are suspended in sterile environments- milk- not, protein-not

this is the stupidist **** i've read in 10 years

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
try injecting milk and protein into your muscle dude, and your gunna end up in the ER with some serious infection

steroids are suspended in sterile environments- milk- not, protein-not

this is the stupidist **** i've read in 10 years
lol, this is my go-to-thread when i need a laugh.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
bump for injectable whey

dannyn2007

Awards
hahahahah.....dieing right now....hahhaha.....make sure you inject with fat free milk so that the fat wont slow it down, gains should kick in, in minutes! For whey, use muscletech, injecting that will hope you gain 10 times the amount of muscle in half the time

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Collateral

Collateral

Awards
I wish I wouldn't have repped you earlier so I could rep this one, too. lol. I was a bit shocked to see this thread brought back from the grave, but this photo makes it well worth it.
:lmao::lmao:

Well when your come back the next day, rep away :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whey suspension
I'm only experienced with whey prop. I've messed around with so much stuff, that I'll likely end up on TRT and 150mg of whey cypionate.