JT Mass: Post show rebound and off-season

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think he pulls his cycles out of a hat, I can picture him sticking his hand in, ok first compound is....... We got more anavar, second compound is ........... Someone's getting deca, third compound.......... Ooooooo, methyltren, tough luck
hahaha.. It definitely seems like that.

Ok so same douchebag. Ya that's crazy. Aside from the fact that your at a time when the gear is the least importance,

Actually I was going to say a bunch of stuff but it's so common sense that I don't even feel I need to finish my sentence.

Dude sucks lol.
Don't waste your breath on this.. It's common sense. I think he is deep in his holiday mood and doesn't give an eff..

Well, that's why I have someone now who will ensure that my health is given reasonable amount of importance too.. I understand that there will be times when I'll have to push the envelop a bit more and may be it will affect my organs in some way. But, that's what I signed up. That's inevitable if I want to maximize my potential and grow.. If I play safe always, I'll grow but, not at the same rate.

So ,what I am saying is, with the AM brother with me, I am sure though we will push hard sometimes and when it's necessary, health will also be kept in mind to a certain extend for sure unlike this kinda ridiculous cycles which my soon to be ex (after his vacay) coach gave me.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been a minute (week actually), how's things going Jt?
It’s been a real hectic work week for me. Boss came down from the US. So, customer meetings and sales pitch.. I was traveling with him. Barely trained for 3 days. Just got back home today and I’ll start tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to hear from you

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back on track. Not like how @skraw35 does his plate or bowl. But we got 130gms of meat, 200gms rice and 1 fried egg as last meal.

Almost 9kgs up from stage weight. I’ll tighten up a bit over the next week and then, start my off- season.

Procuring everything I’ll need. As of now gear looks like this.

150mg Test C, 150mg Primo- split dosage 2x pinning a week
10mg MK-677 ED
CJC DAC: TBD by my coach, @Hyde
——————————————————————————
L-Carnitine injectable: dosage TBD
Humalog: 1iU pre and may be post

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where's the Curry ???

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s been a real hectic work week for me. Boss came down from the US. So, customer meetings and sales pitch.. I was traveling with him. Barely trained for 3 days. Just got back home today and I’ll start tomorrow.
Glad your back. I thought maybe your liver went AWOL and hunted down your old coach and you got caught up in a shoot out wild west style.

Or maybe you were just busy for a couple days🤷 but my first guess was way more entertaining so I ran with it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had Coan Vindaloo last Saturday, it was very good !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive had it both ways, there's a place called the cinnamon grill that serves all kinds of stuff like that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive had it both ways, there's a place called the cinnamon grill that serves all kinds of stuff like that.
This is called 'The Tikki Shack" it is run by a very nice Indian Family, I really like they will take the time to explain the dish to you, which reign of the county it is from and lots of other information.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back on track. Not like how @skraw35 does his plate or bowl. But we got 130gms of meat, 200gms rice and 1 fried egg as last meal.

Almost 9kgs up from stage weight. I’ll tighten up a bit over the next week and then, start my off- season.

Procuring everything I’ll need. As of now gear looks like this.

150mg Test C, 150mg Primo- split dosage 2x pinning a week
10mg MK-677 ED
CJC DAC: TBD by my coach, @Hyde
——————————————————————————
L-Carnitine injectable: dosage TBD
Humalog: 1iU pre and may be post
Have you used injectable L-Carnitine or CJC DAC before ?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad your back. I thought maybe your liver went AWOL and hunted down your old coach and you got caught up in a shoot out wild west style.

Or maybe you were just busy for a couple days🤷 but my first guess was way more entertaining so I ran with it
He’s hunting me down. Been posting too much about me on IG since I went AWOL on him.

After 5+yrs, I had a good motorcycle ride ~500miles with my friend, followed by a hectic 7days or so if work.
IMG_1265.JPG

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like the 150 test 150 primo to start. Can't grow properly if your health is in the gutter. It also leaves a ton of room for increasing the dose without really adding much stress for a while

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the 150 test 150 primo to start. Can't grow properly if your health is in the gutter. It also leaves a ton of room for increasing the dose without really adding much stress for a while
And I don’t feel like complete shyte.. April 4th will be 6 weeks since my last pin. May do another organ check to see if my liver values are back or not.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just stay healthy !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can’t grow optimally if your health is garbage, right?

The thought process is he’s been in caloric restriction for a long time, this is still 4mg/kg, plus he’ll be getting anabolic signaling via enhanced IGF1, PPAR, Carnitine, Insulin effects as well.

So it’s not like this is just TRT; this is definitely the beginning of a modest blast, but it has to be something where his health markers can still recover, as well as be able to increase dosages sustainably over a long duration while working food up.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t grow optimally if your health is garbage, right?

The thought process is he’s been in caloric restriction for a long time, this is still 4mg/kg, plus he’ll be getting anabolic signaling via enhanced IGF1, PPAR, Carnitine, Insulin effects as well.

So it’s not like this is just TRT; this is definitely the beginning of a modest blast, but it has to be something where his health markers can still recover, as well as be able to increase dosages sustainably over a long duration while working food up.
I am already liking this approach..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you found the help you needed and deserve !!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These are my starting pics taken yesterday. Weight- 77kgs (169.4lbs) This is definitely not pretty and I am sure it's not going to get pretty throughout the offseason, because the plan is to put on size.
Gained a bit of fat and nice amount of water and glycogen. But, I feel good. Specially my boys feel better. My jizz was like water during the cycle. Now, it's back to a decent strength.

Just started to train with full force yesterday.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am anxious to watch the process !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One is a beef patty and the other one is fried chicken.
I saw the fried chicken and it threw me off a bit. I hope you enjoyed them !

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to try and log my training everyday from now on.

Gear:

Test C: 75mg
Primo: 75mg
MK-677: 10mg (on wake-up)
L-Carnitine: 200mg (pre-training)
Humalog: 2iU (with preWO carbs)

Pull A:

Deadlift
Feeder set: 45kgs-13, 75kgs: 10, 105kgs: 7, 125kgs: 8, 145kgs: 10
Working Set: 165kgs: 8

Lat Pulll down
Feeder Set: 35kgs: 15, 45kgs: 13
Working Set: 55kgs: 13, 12 (2:2:2:1)

Seated Row
Feeder Set: 35kgs: 15, 45kgs: 15
Working Set: 55kgs: 12, 12 (2:2:2:1)

Ez-Bar Curls
Feeder Set: 10kgs + bar weight: 13, 12
Working Set: 15kgs + bar weight: 12, 12 (1:1:2:0)

Rope Hammer Curls
Working Set: 30kgs: 12, 35kgs: 12

Cable Kneeling Preacher Curl
Working Set: 30kgs: 12, 35kgs:10

Notes: Overall a good session and great pump. Started doing deadlifts after almost 18months. Nutrition on plan around 3000Kcal.

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not sure if this is because of MK-677, but, just 5:00PM here and I finished my 4th meal and still hungry. As per plan, I have another 2 meals to go. But, I think I’ll probably have to add another meal before bed or at least a shake.

Does MK have an acute affect on Ghrelin?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Please remind me of your Height & Weight ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am not sure if this is because of MK-677, but, just 5:00PM here and I finished my 4th meal and still hungry. As per plan, I have another 2 meals to go. But, I think I’ll probably have to add another meal before bed or at least a shake.

Does MK have an acute affect on Ghrelin?
It directly mimics ghrelin. If appetite increase is uncomfortable, dose pre-bed for enhanced sleep. Then if appetite needs a boost you can bring it back to the mornings.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It directly mimics ghrelin. If appetite increase is uncomfortable, dose pre-bed for enhanced sleep. Then if appetite needs a boost you can bring it back to the mornings.
Yes. I did read about it. But, I didn't know if it's acute. Today was my first dose. Appetite increase is not uncomfortable. It's definitely a nice change. :) I am going to ride this horse for a while if hunger is going to steadily progress.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes. I did read about it. But, I didn't know if it's acute. Today was my first dose. Appetite increase is not uncomfortable. It's definitely a nice change. :) I am going to ride this horse for a while if hunger is going to steadily progress.
Be careful not to let it add a bunch of calories you didn’t plan!