Joint Support

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
I'm looking to get into some better joint support supps. I'm 40 and 6'7", so I'm pretty prone to joint pain.

I ran through "Innoflex" and "Iron Bros." so far. Does anyone have a great go to that they use? Thanks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out > https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/joint-support-xt-updated-version.321665/#post-6476340

some reviews done by users here ..

i honestly believe its the best in the market .. you can even stack this with SNS Cissus powder which has been a great stack for joints .. but alone works pretty well.

mikem1062

Awards
Does anyone know of a shop in the UK which has SNS Joint Support and SNS Cissus (or Morphogen Orthogen) in stock?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone know of a shop in the UK which has SNS Joint Support and SNS Cissus (or Morphogen Orthogen) in stock?
SNS might be able to assist
@sns8778 any UK sites has the new stuff ordered ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Contact Body Shock. I know for sure they have the new version of Joint Support XT. They are in the process of listing things, but I know they have it, just unsure if listed yet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Powermyself
They are OOS on the old formula of Joint Support XT and haven't ordered the new version yet. They haven't ordered in really any of the new stuff. I like Powermyself and have enjoyed working with them for years, but I honestly feel like they hate me sometimes as hard as it is to get them to offer any of the new products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for SNS Joint Support and Cissus. Actually have a couple of each headed to my house as we speak. I'm using both along with Apex Alchemy Helios (topical curcumin) and feel great.
joint support xt and apex helios is a great combo---i'm 62 and like to lift and to run and this combo helps immensely.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Contact Body Shock. I know for sure they have the new version of Joint Support XT. They are in the process of listing things, but I know they have it, just unsure if listed yet.
just checked them out .. they got the pine pollen up .. hopefully soon they will update with new joint XT

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
They are OOS on the old formula of Joint Support XT and haven't ordered the new version yet. They haven't ordered in really any of the new stuff. I like Powermyself and have enjoyed working with them for years, but I honestly feel like they hate me sometimes as hard as it is to get them to offer any of the new products.
Had to double check and you are right. Didn't notest it's OOS at the first quick check I did or that it's the old formula, lol.

Bodyshock don't have it yet up on their site as they don't have almost any of the new releases. I just made an order from them couple days ago and was looking to get many of the new SNS releases, but could only get Pine Pollen of the ones I was looking for. Well next time..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oral? What dosage? I've been thinking about trying out an oral curc if for no other reason than I'm using 4 topicals right now, ha ha.
Joint Support XT has C3 Curcumin in it now.

And if you're looking for an additional Curcumin and want something really unique, give me a few weeks and you'll be very pleased :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ill be picking up the SNS product on my next DPS order. I take Hi-Tech Joint-Rx and will add the SNS Joint-XT.
I think you'll be very pleased with it. Let me know how you like it if you don't mind.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i think it’s around 800-1000 mg a day...
500mg caps are really ideal IMO because that’s a good dose and if you want to use 1,000 it’s still convenient. You also want to really add Bioperine if using orally, up to 20mg has been shown to further enhance absorption.

Personally the Vitamin Shoppe I take have 5mg added, I dose with my Coq10 and DIM which each have 5mg added and/or add a cap of Bioperine. I also take my TUDCA then to capitalize on the absorption.

800-1,000mg daily is the oral dose range for LVH reversal.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
500mg caps are really ideal IMO because that’s a good dose and if you want to use 1,000 it’s still convenient. You also want to really add Bioperine if using orally, up to 20mg has been shown to further enhance absorption.

Personally the Vitamin Shoppe I take have 5mg added, I dose with my Coq10 and DIM which each have 5mg added and/or add a cap of Bioperine. I also take my TUDCA then to capitalize on the absorption.

800-1,000mg daily is the oral dose range for LVH reversal.
Lvh reversal? And why the dim?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ill be picking up the SNS product on my next DPS order. I take Hi-Tech Joint-Rx and will add the SNS Joint-XT.
nice .. let us know what you think of it .. i think it will treat you well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like already mentioned another vote for SNS joint support xt!
Thank you. I appreciate it. I really wish Strong would carry Joint Support XT. I get asked a lot and I hate to steer people in other directions to get it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lvh reversal? And why the dim?
If you strength train, you likely have LVH. If you strength train and use exogenous androgens, you definitely are going to develop some LVH. While this is a natural adaptation, too much of anything can become an issue. Looking at harm reduction for the enhanced male here.

DIM is for healthier estrogen management. I can run less AI with it on board and it’s dirt cheap.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you strength train, you likely have LVH. If you strength train and use exogenous androgens, you definitely are going to develop some LVH. While this is a natural adaptation, too much of anything can become an issue. Looking at harm reduction for the enhanced male here.

DIM is for healthier estrogen management. I can run less AI with it on board and it’s dirt cheap.
Got ya. I know all about lvh just didn’t put left ventricular hypertrophy and lvh together for some reason. But yes taking exogenous hormones will make that worse...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Supplements 1
MikeSumthin Supplements 0
MikeSumthin Supplements 0
Resolve10 Product Reviews 4
lukehayd Serious Nutrition Solutions 5