Joint Support

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry to hear that. Overall feedback on it has been great and it has multiple clinically researched ingredients; but different things work differently for different people. I'm surprised with the # of things in it and the different mechanisms of action that you feel it didn't work at all for you though.
I’ve had the exact opposite reaction to this product. I bought 2 when introduced to give it a solid try. I just finished the first bottle and have decided to make it part of my supplement regiment. I use a td joint support alongside it and been using this product for months, it works. However, by introducing the joint support xt all soreness in both my knees and elbows has recently gone away in the past week. Even better an injury to my sciatic which left me unable to squat for wayyyyy longer than I was ok with has not returned this past month. This is a solid product and I will be recommending it to anyone who listens haha.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve had the exact opposite reaction to this product. I bought 2 when introduced to give it a solid try. I just finished the first bottle and have decided to make it part of my supplement regiment. I use a td joint support alongside it and been using this product for months, it works. However, by introducing the joint support xt all soreness in both my knees and elbows has recently gone away in the past week. Even better an injury to my sciatic which left me unable to squat for wayyyyy longer than I was ok with has not returned this past month. This is a solid product and I will be recommending it to anyone who listens haha.
Great to know. I’m not looking for miracles but hoping it reduces pain and tenderness a bit so I can train at a higher frequency is all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great to know. I’m not looking for miracles but hoping it reduces pain and tenderness a bit so I can train at a higher frequency is all.
I think you'll be very happy with it. The feedback on it has been great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing. I really appreciate that. I'm so glad that it worked so well for you.

That's awesome that it helped with your sciatic injury as well. Interesting note on that - my mother has sciatica and she had said that since she's been using it she's been able to walk better than she has in years without the back pain.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for sharing. I really appreciate that. I'm so glad that it worked so well for you.

That's awesome that it helped with your sciatic injury as well. Interesting note on that - my mother has sciatica and she had said that since she's been using it she's been able to walk better than she has in years without the back pain.
Chronic curcumin use definitely helps control disc inflammation, speaking from firsthand experience. Absolutely not a fix, but certainly an aid. Weaker than ibuprofen by a wide margin, but actually a healthy addition to the daily regiment longterm (except for contraindicated users on blood thinners who’s doctors don’t approve).

DNasteee

Awards
Chronic curcumin use definitely helps control disc inflammation, speaking from firsthand experience. Absolutely not a fix, but certainly an aid. Weaker than ibuprofen by a wide margin, but actually a healthy addition to the daily regiment longterm (except for contraindicated users on blood thinners who’s doctors don’t approve).
Yes I completely agree with this from first hand experience. I've incorporated Joint XT daily over the last year and it's made a noticeable difference to my knee and lower back (I have 2 herniations and previously experienced excruciating Sciatica). While I never quite feel 100% in my older age, my issues are really kept at bay like 95% of the time. If I ever have a flair up (either due to training or golf, etc.) I will include Ibuprofen for a few days but I notice the degree of pain and time needed to get through any issues is much shorter than before.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes I completely agree with this from first hand experience. I've incorporated Joint XT daily over the last year and it's made a noticeable difference to my knee and lower back (I have 2 herniations and previously experienced excruciating Sciatica). While I never quite feel 100% in my older age, my issues are really kept at bay like 95% of the time. If I ever have a flair up (either due to training or golf, etc.) I will include Ibuprofen for a few days but I notice the degree of pain and time needed to get through any issues is much shorter than before.
I agree, daily joint support supplements definitely make a difference for me as well. Ecspecially toward the winter season when those aches and pains seem to be more frequent.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for Joint Support XT. I have had a myriad of tendonitis issues over the last year (both tennis and golf elbow, ankle, wrist etc) and this plus Cissus XT are must-have's for me. I stopped both for about 2 months and upon starting back up within 2 weeks was easily 90% better (less daily pain, less pain/aches during activities, faster recovery when things got "tweaked")

Stern3657

Awards
Thank you for the detailed advice! I upped the Cissus XT dose yesterday and will evaluate for a couple of days and then up the Joint Support XT dose.
That is interesting about the barefoot training. I would never have considered that. Do you jog/run barefoot as well?
I wanted to check back in. After a few days of Joint Support XT and the increased dose of Cissus CT, my issues are almost gone. I always have a base level of pain from arthritis, but the flare up has subsided and the heel pain is gone. I am shocked. I thought the heel pain was going to take weeks to resolve. I never even had to increase my dose of Joint Support XT. I wanted to share because, at least for me, this combination is something really special. Thanks @sns8778 for the advice and terrific products.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wanted to check back in. After a few days of Joint Support XT and the increased dose of Cissus CT, my issues are almost gone. I always have a base level of pain from arthritis, but the flare up has subsided and the heel pain is gone. I am shocked. I thought the heel pain was going to take weeks to resolve. I never even had to increase my dose of Joint Support XT. I wanted to share because, at least for me, this combination is something really special. Thanks @sns8778 for the advice and terrific products.
Love to see results like this regardless of who’s product is providing them! It’s always nice to know your money was well spent

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing. I'm really glad that its helping you.
Feeling better 95% of the time is a wonderful thing and a great testament to the products effectiveness.

I'm right there with you on the never feeling 100% with older age. I've went from woohoo watch this - to - humm, is this really worth how I'm going to feel tomorrow lol :ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's awesome to hear. I'm so happy for you.
Thank you for sharing - I really do appreciate that because it can help others.

I really hope that we can get the word out more on Joint Support XT and on the Joint Support XT/Cissus XT stack.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another joint supp that popped into my head recently is Joyful Joints by Vital Alchemy. Another good one to note for future references and at a decent price point as well.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sugar free jello is good for joints too.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does collagen actually get absorbed and get put to use into connective tissues, such as joints?
I read on ergolog that consuming 15grams of gelatin post exercise resulted in increased collagen production in the body leading to healthier joints.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read on ergolog that consuming 15grams of gelatin post exercise resulted in increased collagen production in the body leading to healthier joints.
A lot of companies are putting collagen into their joint supplements now, there's even collagen protein powders that advertise joint, ligament and tendon benefits.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of companies are putting collagen into their joint supplements now, there's even collagen protein powders that advertise joint, ligament and tendon benefits.
True. I just like sugar free jello because it's something to eat when I get cravings and it helps the joints.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Collagen protein powders are great for hair and skin health and they may have some useful benefits for the joints, but I would consider that as something in addition to Joint Support XT, not in place of it.

We're looking at doing a Collagen product ourselves, but I personally feel like the most functional purpose for that is skin and hair health versus joint health; I'd consider the joint benefits of it as a nice additional benefit.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Collagen protein powders are great for hair and skin health and they may have some useful benefits for the joints, but I would consider that as something in addition to Joint Support XT, not in place of it.

We're looking at doing a Collagen product ourselves, but I personally feel like the most functional purpose for that is skin and hair health versus joint health; I'd consider the joint benefits of it as a nice additional benefit.
The only problem with JointXT, like most other SNS products, is getting it in the UK.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The only problem with JointXT, like most other SNS products, is getting it in the UK.
I wish more retailers there carried our products.
Trust me, it isn't for lack of trying on our end.

Powermyself has had a pending order for it for 3 weeks. They asked me to invoice them for it and then stopped replying to emails.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish more retailers there carried our products.
Trust me, it isn't for lack of trying on our end.

Powermyself has had a pending order for it for 3 weeks. They asked me to invoice them for it and then stopped replying to emails.
*Sigh
I don't understand why they wouldn't be placing orders for a range/brand that is constantly out of stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
*Sigh
I don't understand why they wouldn't be placing orders for a range/brand that is constantly out of stock.
I don't understand why some order 6 or 12 units of something to have it sell out in less than 2 weeks, leave it out of stock for months and then complain that it doesn't sell a lot of units per month. It's like - dang, it doesn't sell a lot of units per month because they stay out of it all the time.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't understand why some order 6 or 12 units of something to have it sell out in less than 2 weeks, leave it out of stock for months and then complain that it doesn't sell a lot of units per month. It's like - dang, it doesn't sell a lot of units per month because they stay out of it all the time.
My only guess is just sheer laziness of their management... Can't tell you how bad these younger, unexperienced managers are. They're reactive instead of proactive, meaning they'll wait till the last minute on every one of their duties.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My only guess is just sheer laziness of their management... Can't tell you how bad these younger, unexperienced managers are. They're reactive instead of proactive, meaning they'll wait till the last minute on every one of their duties.
I agree with the reactive and not proactive parts. I just find it ironic when someone complains that something only sells 4 units a month in the last three months when it really sold 12 in 2 weeks and the other 2.5 months were out of stock.

Not speaking of anyone in particular, just something we deal with a lot.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As somebody who runs a business, the only reason I can think of as to why a retailer wouldn't stock something that sells well is to try and push people onto buying other stuff that they either need to get rid of or make more profit on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As somebody who runs a business, the only reason I can think of as to why a retailer wouldn't stock something that sells well is to try and push people onto buying other stuff that they either need to get rid of or make more profit on.
In this industry, you'd be surprised. But yes, what you said there does happen a lot - a lot of retailers have their own brands and list products by other brands but then keep them out of stock most of the time in order to switch people to buying their own.

There's one retailer that basically won't carry any ingredient by us that's in one of the brands he tries to promote that are more exclusive to them. There's no telling how much money and sales that they cost themselves by doing this.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For my latest order I ordered directly from SNS, shipped to the UK via First Class Mail International (USPS). Using the sale on at the time, it worked out a good bit cheaper than the same products purchased in the UK (when they're in stock).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For my latest order I ordered directly from SNS, shipped to the UK via First Class Mail International (USPS). Using the sale on at the time, it worked out a good bit cheaper than the same products purchased in the UK (when they're in stock).
always love hearing this... so few companies come even close to the overall prices the retailers offer. I think the markup (or lack thereof) on SNS products is one of the big reasons you don't see the dramatic differences from SNS/CEL (when on sale) vs retailers. Always great to know you're directly supporting the company too and not just a (sometimes sketchy ha) retailer with the best price that day

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing.

I wish our UK retailers would keep things in stock more for people and bring in the new items quicker. It's frustrating on our end because we're very easy to work with. We offer international retailers low minimum orders, great discounts, etc. And we have people asking us for the products but in some cases, its like begging the retailers to offer the new items which is terribly frustrating.