John Meadows 2.0 programs

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I decided to enter a strong man competition in January. I have some access to the actual implements in the events, but figure I am going to need to start training a little different soon. I was thinking of running program x.
How far into gamma bomb are you?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Looks like there's another program available. Are we going to get the group back together and purchase?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what’s the program this time? Im in if it’s a program and not one of his manuals.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Creeping Death 2 has been the most difficult program I’ve come across

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black friday sales for his programs and diet. I may pick up arm training manual. Anyone have 12 weeks of pain and suffering? elo76 did u get the new updated doomsday?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Black friday sales for his programs and diet. I may pick up arm training manual. Anyone have 12 weeks of pain and suffering? elo76 did u get the new updated doomsday?
No I did not. Also, if you did not get the arm training yet, PM me.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Looking programs:
Team Universe 2015

8 Embrace insanity

9 Muscular demo

12 Particle Smasher

I own:
Carnage
Creeping death 1
Creeping death 2
28 days
Ares
Beyonder
Full incinerator
Omega beam
Thanos
Doomsday
Annihilation wave
Gauntlet
Onslaught
Taskmaster
Gamma bomb
Sentinel
Honey badget
Arnold Classic 2016

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no new version of Doomsday as long as I know. I don't know where this idea of new version is coming form.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Looking programs:
Team Universe 2015

8 Embrace insanity

9 Muscular demo

12 Particle Smasher

I own:
Carnage
Creeping death 1
Creeping death 2
28 days
Ares
Beyonder
Full incinerator
Omega beam
Thanos
Doomsday
Annihilation wave
Gauntlet
Onslaught
Taskmaster
Gamma bomb
Sentinel
Honey badget
Arnold Classic 2016
Anyone can help?

Scrutiny

Awards
I’m looking for Doomsday.

I’ve got:
Sentinel
Gamma Bomb
CD 1 & CD2
Taskmaster
Onslaught
Arm Training Manual
The Executioner
Gauntlet

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I also have Team Universe Program. I would trade it for any of the following:

12 weeks of pain and suffering
Batterer
Embrace Insanity
Imprevious to pain
indomitable
Muscular Demolition
Particle Smasher
program y
Muscular Demolition
Continued Battering
Possible Only

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Ill give you 10$ for it also if anyone ever gets the muscle mastery program id give a few $ or participate in a buy

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no new version of Doomsday as long as I know. I don't know where this idea of new version is coming form.

On johns website under programs doomsday was added 7th November 2018

Not seen John post about it though on social media

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honest question for the guys who have put in the time and money with these. Anyone ever dissapointed or is the cost point appropriate? Always a little skeptical at any book based or online program especially the higher dollar ones like these as to how well they truly translate over. I haven't given it a shot yet but this thread has me considering.

Thanks!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honest question for the guys who have put in the time and money with these. Anyone ever dissapointed or is the cost point appropriate? Always a little skeptical at any book based or online program especially the higher dollar ones like these as to how well they truly translate over. I haven't given it a shot yet but this thread has me considering.

Thanks!
I've was only disappointed in the Mountain Dog arm program, simply because I feel like a lot was already in his more complete programs. It might have helped somebody else though. And if I recall, it was pretty cheap, so it wasn't a huge loss. As for his main programs, not a single one has let me down. If you buy directly from him, you also get access to his forum which covers other aspects of training and anabolics, if you're into that.

spongebob00

Awards
I feel the same about the arm program.. can anyone recommend the back program? Any good?

spongebob00

Awards
Does anyone else feel like his programs are a bit lacking in shoulder work? I mean direct work besides rear delts?

Last edited:

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback guys, sounds like some brutal workouts.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jimbuick

spongebob00

Awards
I saw him mention this on IG.. any indication what the program is like? I know he was throwing the idea of more “ athletic training “ maybe being in a new routine a few months ago.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Colossus program I’m sure won’t disappoint.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks!
I have never been disappointed or felt it was a waste of money. I will also say the latest plans are even more in depth and have hyperlinks. If you follow them you willl learn a lot and think of training a lot differently

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He has tons of laterals , spider crawls and presses in every program.
Not really , doing a lot of DB and Bb pressing overtime will destroy your joints. He is a guy who thinks about longevity which all of us as trainees should do.

When you factor in he pairs shoulders with chest a lot of the pressing movements has a lot of carry over to your delts (he is a HUGE advocate of incline pressing)

This is a hobby we don’t want to be having broken joints and horrible arthritis when we are 30-40 Years old
Hell creeping death week 1 on shoulders and the high reps
Had me smoked

Just looking through some of his programs

Rear Delts
HS Reverse Press (intensity technique)
Side Laterals (Pump)

Reverse Pec Dec
DB 6 Ways (hitting all heads)
Reverse HS Press (Pump)

A1: DB Side Laterals Sets of 20
A2: HS Rear Delt Raises: Sets of 8 with 5 second negatives

This is after 8-10 sets of pressing (mostly incline) Which will take a toll on your front delts to begin with.

Couldn’t say it any better! Shoulders are a very small muscle group and he has a lot of pressing in his programs, so you shouldn’t need a lot after that

Malaka79

Awards
Me as well

I would be interested in trading for creeping death 2 as well.
I have to trade.
Thanos
Indomitable
Gamma Bomb
Honey Badger
Taskmaster
Annihilation Wave
Omega Beam
Pain and Suffering

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Just saw YouTube video of John saying its released. Its a low volume 6 week program. Not sure if I like the sound of that but I'm still in for the group buy. Who is going to organize? Same group?

Hooper

Awards
I'm still in I hope we can do it like last time. I will have to go back through my PM,s to see who organized the last one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Doss Pro Bodybuilding 2
Anabolics 11
Afi140 Supplements 25
Training Forum 8