Jmh80's Progression From 2001 to Now

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks broski.

I already gots the libido check in my sig, click the hot chicks link.
Holy sh1t bro! Those b1tches were fine as fck!! I have never saved so many pics onto my computer at once before :lol: thanks for showing that to me. It made my day!

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
Hey JMH! nice work dude - your back is looking totally brolic - great work on the shoulders & traps - next hit the chest hard - Props dude! awsome work!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey JMH! nice work dude - your back is looking totally brolic - great work on the shoulders & traps - next hit the chest hard - Props dude! awsome work!
Thanks brosef. Nice avatar.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
J, awesome work you've done. Continue on the great path you're on my friend!

Bumbaclaat

Awards
J, your shoulders are ridiculous...

You are a bad mofo...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arm/delt picture after a bicep workout today.
Nice work, J!

You know what would make that pic even better.....a pic of albert the gator, haha! Seriously though, nice work brah!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I mainly posted that because I've caught flack on here and BB.com over my prior bicep pic. The angle and lighting appeared to show that I shaved my armpits.

I'm not that serious of a BB'er....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think?
I've been kinda sorta half-assed been trying to improve my abs since the start of the year. Ran Mitrotropin starting early March - finished maybe a weke or 2 ago.

This is order:
11/2/08 (at gym on cell - others are home on my camera)
2/22/09
4/1/09 (red) 4/18/09 (black).

Attachments

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!

I'm still rocking on the lifting. Diet is terrible. This economist job doesn't give me a lot of time during the work day to eat.

I just do what I can.

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
Nice pics dude - totally agree - Beast in the making! Great work.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well 5 years later - here are back and biceps.

These are from 2nd week in April. Need to get updated ones. Am using a rotation of topical fat burners. Still love them.
Will update with before and after's here in a month or so.

Still amazing where I've come from even since 2005.

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
Hey man; can't believe you kept this up! LOL - great job bro - looks like u added a lot of thickness and width - and still very lean - nice work! You must have a really small waist - that taper is sick.... good genetics - thank the parental units ;-)

What topical fat burners do u use? i never seen any that really work.

BTW just checked out page one again - hahahaha u were one skinny ass dude! keep it up bro..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
What's up Jimmy Ho?

Checking in on my subscribed threads. Next time put baby oil on, and wear a wicker hat for god's sake.

Hope you're well dude.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey man; can't believe you kept this up! LOL - great job bro - looks like u added a lot of thickness and width - and still very lean - nice work! You must have a really small waist - that taper is sick.... good genetics - thank the parental units ;-)

What topical fat burners do u use? i never seen any that really work.

BTW just checked out page one again - hahahaha u were one skinny ass dude! keep it up bro..
I just saw this. Yeah I'm gonna try to keep the thread rolling over the years as long as AM is here, be it if I'm getting better as far as muscularity or if I fall off the wagon and get fat. This thread is part of my motivation. I come back to check out my progress every so often to remind myself how far I've come so I don't get down on myself.

I don't know if I would say I have good genetics. Maybe. My Dad's side of the family has horrible lifestyles. He and 2 brothers are dead already (all before they turned 60).
But yeah I see in pictures that my shoulder to waist ratio looks crazy.

My waist is like 31 to 32".

I LOVE Napalm man. It's awesome. I just finished a beta RPN Eviscerate run. It's great too but the smell is bad.

There are a lot of good topical fat burners - just gotta see what works for you. But man Napalm is the sh*t.

Thanks brah. This thread should be a sign to any skinny dude, no matter the age, that you can do it yourself if you keep it up. Bodybuilding just takes time - don't ever quit guys.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What's up Jimmy Ho?

Checking in on my subscribed threads. Next time put baby oil on, and wear a wicker hat for god's sake.

Hope you're well dude.
Ubi!!! You are alive!

I'm doing pretty good man - considering. I'm in VA now. Working with a PT for the first time ever. Dude is pretty intense with the workouts he has me doing. But I'm making a lot of progress with strength.

Just last week I was using 80 lbs dumbbells on the incline press for 6 to 7 repso (3 sets). I weigh 170 lbs. I thought that was pretty damn good, 95% of my bodyweight for reps on incline.
Incline means 30 degrees, none of that 45 degree sh*t which is more like a military press.

I still have trouble with my knees. That is what holds my legs back. I work my hams and calves pretty well though.

Playing flag football this fall! Should be fun.

I'll try to catch up with you sometime on here - will drop you a line.

Take care buddy.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What's up jmh?

How are things?
Great brah - company moved me to northern VA. Been doing well at work, it seems.

Still looking for a woman into fitness. Not having any luck.

How about you? You graduated, right? You got a job as a ChE or what?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great brah - company moved me to northern VA. Been doing well at work, it seems.

Still looking for a woman into fitness. Not having any luck.

How about you? You graduated, right? You got a job as a ChE or what?
Sounds like a good deal. From all the things I've heard on the news, Louisiana doesn't sound like all that fun of a place to be right now. I don't know how much fun northern VA is, though.

I graduated. Got my BS. I'm in graduate school right now, finishing up (hopefully) my last two semesters for my MS.

If you guys are ever looking for a ChE within the next year, just let me know where to shoot a resume.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
great transformation man! keep on lifting. now your next goal is 200!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good deal. From all the things I've heard on the news, Louisiana doesn't sound like all that fun of a place to be right now. I don't know how much fun northern VA is, though.

I graduated. Got my BS. I'm in graduate school right now, finishing up (hopefully) my last two semesters for my MS.

If you guys are ever looking for a ChE within the next year, just let me know where to shoot a resume.
Of course we are - ExxonMobil.com. Go find us at a career fair though - that is the way to go.

I had a helluva lot of fun in Looziana. I was there last weekend - the spill didn't dampen anything. They will be celebrating the Saints Super Bowl for the next 100 years. haha

NoVa is pimp. DC is a nice ass city. I love all the pro sports teams we have.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
great transformation man! keep on lifting. now your next goal is 200!
Thanks. Trying - not sure how much more load my joints can handle. But I'm still churning sh*t out at teh gym, moving higher in weight.