Jmh80's Progression From 2001 to Now

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Apparently I started this in April 2005.
I think those stats may have been from Dec. '04/Jan '05 - but I'm not sure.

It took all my courage/balls/whatever to post those pics.
I'm not satisfied with my physique and figured I'd get laughed off the board (and most folks probably did).
Probably took me 4 or 5 months to make this thread.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just messing with ya about the paleness thing man, we only get so many good days here so I can't wait to get out in the sun.I had a 29 inch waist at one time, to bad it was in jr. high.keep up the good work.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Bastards i don't think i've ever had a 29 inch waist, lol. Grade 10 i had a 32" and i was pretty lean, probably coulda done 30.5" but doubt i could go lower.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs - (Rubs eyes.) Is that really you?!?!?!?
Damn - I thought you were dead!
Yeah, I get that a lot...lol. Took a break from things, but I'm back. :thumbsup:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Man I need a 32" waist again

clippers41

Awards
nice work jmh thats quite impressive since your old high school days keep it up..

GO BUCKEYES!!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Actually - that "before" pic was in college. Junior year.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
IMPRESSIVE PROGRESS BRO DONT SELL YOUR SELF SHORT!
now post up some fresh pics!
whats your current weight?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Jay, that's great work bro. That's how 49ers fans do it :thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Camera isn't available anymore (from work).
I need to get my own - but I'm a cheap azz. Gotta upgrade this POS computer (Viper was supposed to be helping me - but he's so damn old that I'm sure he's forgotten....)

I was 167 lbs. last weekend. Before this current stack - my waist was 29.5" at belly button (I think I already mentioned that....).

Thanks IW.
That's how we do!
(Uhh - not like that though....this ain't the Castro district :icon_lol: )

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks IW.
That's how we do!
(Uhh - not like that though....this ain't the Castro district :icon_lol: )
Hey, let's keep Ubi and Beez's hang-out place out of the boards :icon_lol: The only good things in San Francisco are Centerfolds and the "Massage" Parlors :thumbsup:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
JMH Ok I photoshoped your picture for you, I too would want that poster taken out of the picture, don't be embarressed I won't tell everyone it was a poster of my little ponys.

Good job you are getting huge keep up all the hard work you beast!
:icon_lol:
:rofl:
:woohoo:
:nutkick:
:toofunny:

JMH as of 7/23/06

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Lookin shredded JMH, nice work. About another year or so and you'll be bulked up to a buck and a quarter :D

JMH Ok I photoshoped your picture for you, I too would want that poster taken out of the picture, don't be embarressed I won't tell everyone it was a poster of my little ponys.

Good job you are getting huge keep up all the hard work you beast!

JMH as of 7/23/06

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That's good Pit.

Just for that - I'll put it in all the way next time. :twisted:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
ahem... Beelze and I don't kick it in the district. We work our hustle across the Bay. Mill Valley/Sausalito pays more if you know what I'm saying...

You in SF, IW? I kind of like the restaurants better than the parlors. I'd move there if I could.

Nice progress from the previous pictures JimmyHo.. you wonderful man you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahem... Beelze and I don't kick it in the district. We work our hustle across the Bay. Mill Valley/Sausalito pays more if you know what I'm saying...

You in SF, IW? I kind of like the restaurants better than the parlors. I'd move there if I could.

Nice progress from the previous pictures JimmyHo.. you wonderful man you.

Excuttthhheee meh!!! Are you cheating on meh? Ooohhh ggeeetthhuuuzzz no! :lol:

Great job J! Nice progress bro and keep it up my man keep it up! :bruce1: :bb2:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I thought I deleted this thread - and all the random gayness in it!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I thought I'd bump this again.

Some updated pics from within the last month.
Yes - still Casper white.
(Again - no longer hormone free - only PH's though.)

I'll try to get a picture at the gym immediately after a chest workout.
I think my pecs have gotten much thicker over the past few years - but I'll let you guys comment.

Thoughts? Do I look better, same, worse?
Ghey?

Attachments

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
crazy difference between your shoulders and waist. Looking good JimmyHo. I don't like your watch though, it screams "chemical engineer". I would rather you have a calculator watch.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
crazy difference between your shoulders and waist. Looking good JimmyHo. I don't like your watch though, it screams "chemical engineer". I would rather you have a calculator watch.
Mom got it for me for graduation.
The only thing I got for a 4.0gpa in chem. engineering.

I'm a dork - but I still have a hot round azz so no calculator watch. :lol:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm kidding, I like the watch. ;)

that sh1t had better be round, what with all the kicks to it constantly.. bound to pop.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking much better. Totally ghey. You look really cut in that pic.

It must be all that damn fugacity :lol:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
well you added some nice mass but you seem to forget where you once started,a skinny little **** that didnt know **** but now you will put down a young man fore asking the same dumb ass questions you onnce had yourself...winny-winstrol are they the same?you should be alittle more humble when answering someones questions instead of acting like you know it all
Ummmm.....what?!!! I think you took a wrong turn somewhere and got lost dude! Anywho, back to what I cam e here for....GREAT job brotha!!! That is especailly nice since you did not use any hormonal type products to get you up to where you are! You did it the correct way, and now if you so chose to use a few PS's, you are gonna BLOW THE F**K UP!!! :bb3: Congrats again on your great job and hard work! P.S. I would've guessed your arms were bigger than stated.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Hugely inspirational!!! Thanks for everything you've helped with

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

Edit - looking at the last upper body pic I posted - I don't think you can gauge the thickness in the pecs I think I've added.

So - here's an attempt to show that.

Attachments

Last edited:
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't listen to her. She just wants nudes so she can use them to blackmail you.

Interesting google ad in this thread:
Date Local Married Women
Date Lonely Housewives in Your Area Wives Looking for Male Companions. www.lonelycheatingwives.com

^Sorry, I just thought that was so incredibly wrong, not to mention out of place, that I had to share it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty funny Sin.

Yeah - if I send the nudes to Kathy, Jim will be royally pissed that some young buck upstages him. ;)

BTW - I'm working night shift for the next 2 weeks as process engineering leader for a maintenance outage on a little monomer plant we have.
I'll get to inspect 4 towers - one is 50 trays (and will be CHOCK full of polymer - which I could post pics, just crazy to see), one is 70 trays, another 50 tray, and one that's 10.

Starts tomorrow night. I can't wait - love getting out in the plant and making decisions.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, 70 trays is HUGE.
Good luck with the 3rd shift. If anything else, you will meet some interesting characters.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've inspected taller - 79 trays to be exact. That was a 2-pass tower at like 10' diameter.

I have a tower under my watch that is 150 trays. It's about the same height as a football field.

We only have 2 shifts - either days or nights. Shift change is at 5 pm/am.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's suprising. You guys are losing a ton in OT, 20hrs time & a half per operator. You must have a lot of things automated.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That's suprising. You guys are losing a ton in OT, 20hrs time & a half per operator. You must have a lot of things automated.
It's distillation and reactions. All the process control is done via computer. No pneumatic controls (which require more operators to watch).

We have a lot of the trip systems that are automated. The company has worked hard to shore up operation of the equipment to decrease the amount of operators needed.

But - yes, we do incur overtime with the folks that are in the union. The best operators are moved into management - where they get comp time (like me).
So - it's probably not as bad as you would think with OT.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress jmh80. Just noticed this thread.
You know - I looked today in this section at the number of views and where each thread lined up. This one is like 6th or 7th in this section with almost 10,000. It has way less posts than the ones above it.

I'm a bit baffled, honestly. 10,000???

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's distillation and reactions. All the process control is done via computer. No pneumatic controls (which require more operators to watch).

We have a lot of the trip systems that are automated. The company has worked hard to shore up operation of the equipment to decrease the amount of operators needed.

But - yes, we do incur overtime with the folks that are in the union. The best operators are moved into management - where they get comp time (like me).
So - it's probably not as bad as you would think with OT.
Yeah, I'm used to the automotive plant I used to work at. Everyone in the plant was union. It sucked. We had to get the Plant Manager's approval for OT. Then again, the auto industry ain't exactly moving as much green in and out the doors like other industries. Blah, I'm hijacking your thread with talk of lean manufacturing.

Back on track. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
On a lark I was looking through some of the picture folders I have.

I noticed I was totally wrong on (A) the '01 date in the title and (B) in my description.

Those first pics were from 1/9/03!!!

I think I may try this thread again - maybe a new one or edit the first post. I have enough pics through the last 5 years to have a fairly good progression.
(Plus I've f'ed this one up for the last 3 years, which is hilarious.)

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
nice, but what about the string bean armpit hairs?

i kid

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice pics holmes!

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
im just posting to try and hit 20 so i can post links/pics. sorry

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Just update the first post with a progression from then to now.

Hope that consolodates everything in this thread. I have other pics on this board in logs I've done. I just put a sample of my physique today on that first post.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice progress man! What is your weight now?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Back pic from yesterday (8/23/08) a few hrs after a back workout. (Click to see the pic larger)

Chest from side from early July '08. (Again - click for full size.)

Chest from front (8/9/08) - before drying off after a shower (requested by ladies of BB.com)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn good bro!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks broski.

I already gots the libido check in my sig, click the hot chicks link.