Java Lather: Exfoliating Stretch Mark & Scar Treatment Soap

Blk98Bird

Awards
LOL we Know EXACTLY what you are talking about...its so damn sticky.. it broke one of the manufacturing machines... $15k to fix.

Incarnate was delayed over a month due to cissus issues alone.
Kind of ironic that something so good for the joints managed to jam up a machine, huh? 15k repair bill = bad times :(.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will the bar with the 50% cissus be in stock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the 50% cissus bars have been shipping for a couple of weeks now. the difference in effectiveness is quite noticeable.

Got your address. This will go out tomorrow.

Your bar will also have the added advantage of containing the 50% Cissus.

BTW, I cannot tell you what a NIGHTMARE this cissus is to work with. I can understand why USP would want to stick more with the 10-20% range, as this stuck solidifies into a solid rock. Christine finally had the flash of brilliance to grab a industrial grade food processor, which was able to break the rocks apart and grind it back into the fine dust which is necessary to be able to disperse the active throughout the bars.
Actually it's not the high percentage but the extaction method(solvents) that produces the Mudd.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
the 50% cissus bars have been shipping for a couple of weeks now. the difference in effectiveness is quite noticeable.
nice, ill letcha know how it works for the gf!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i have been very impressed with the effect this has had on my stretch marks. they are noticeably lighter after only two weeks. love the scent too

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
smell is awesome.....girlfriend just started today....ive been using it for a couple, i dont have stretch marks, but the smell is amazing, and skin is really soft..hahaha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We sent a shipment in to Sam , they should have it today.
These are selling so fast that it is hard to keep them in stock. Every shipment we send is bigger and bigger, and by the time they receive them they are already sold.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Is a larger mold still in the works? Love the stuff I just wish it lasted longer.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is a larger mold still in the works? Love the stuff I just wish it lasted longer.
We found a way to get more in the mold and they are weighing around 4.5 ounces. We are thinking about doing a novelty one in the shape osf a plate for the weightlifters...with a hole in the center for your rope;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We found a way to get more in the mold and they are weighing around 4.5 ounces. We are thinking about doing a novelty one in the shape osf a plate for the weightlifters...with a hole in the center for your rope;)
You told me it was for my fishing line. Were you trying to tell me something?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only if the biggest you can find is a little line...mental note make a mini plate for the hubby with a smaller soap on a rope hole:)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
anxiously waiting for the next bar

this stuff is very very good. great bar of soap

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The button to order JL is back up!

Just added some to my order a second ago.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks like it is out again, when will there be some more

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like it is out again, when will there be some more
sales are absolutely phenomenal. more stock has been sent out, and should be there monday...a much larger order has been placed as well.

anyone want a job?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sales are absolutely phenomenal. more stock has been sent out, and should be there monday...a much larger order has been placed as well.

anyone want a job?
What kind of job? Do we get paid in soap?:)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but none come with a rope so there's a lot of bending over involved. Only for the most brave of souls :)

Blk98Bird

Awards

anyone want a job?
Wow, this is great to hear! Congratulations on the success with this product so far.

It's good to see something so innovative getting the support it deserves...maybe it'll allow you to get a few other unique little ideas out to us in the near future? :D

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

anyone want a job?
can we work from home? do you need anyone to dive in the dumpster outside the lipo clinic like tyler durden?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can we work from home? do you need anyone to dive in the dumpster outside the lipo clinic like tyler durden?
Nah...just hang out behind Rosie O'Donnell's house.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to make sure the vomit also has the scent of hair, taco meat and sweat to make it a complete scent worthy of my name attached to it.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i agree the scent is phenomenal, just the right amount of each scent in the bar. i love it, my bathroom always has this coffee/honey smell when i walk in....helps to relax me when sitting on the throne :rofl:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i agree the scent is phenomenal, just the right amount of each scent in the bar. i love it, my bathroom always has this coffee/honey smell when i walk in....helps to relax me when sitting on the throne :rofl:
Lol glad we could help!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
haha :)

We should to get this in air freshener form. I think my car and its passengers will adore it.. right now the bars are kept in my room and they emit a soft, sweet smelling scent that is oh-so-addictive!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We should to get this in air freshener form. I think my car and its passengers will adore it.. right now the bars are kept in my room and they emit a soft, sweet smelling scent that is oh-so-addictive!!
How about Java Candles? :)

Even my dog likes the smell; he tried to eat a bar through the little ziplock bag it came in.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Is it possible to adore a scent? :think:

I'm going to take the manly route and say,"No." But those bars do smell pretty dang good.:D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to adore a scent? :think:

I'm going to take the manly route and say,"No." But those bars do smell pretty dang good.:D
Did you say Adorable? :D

see... Everybody loves Java Lather :lol:

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...Jayhawkk inspires again...Vomit-scented soap?

Harry Potter can stick his All Flavor Beans in his Muggle.
are you hiring people to rub soap on your back? :hammer:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a wild guess probably a happy banana
I was guessing that too. The dam smile on it's face while holding the java lather is cracking me up.:toofunny:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Seems also to be helping some users with the summer heat bumps on their arms, anyone notice a reduction/improvement? Just something which may be worth paying attention to.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
makes my skin so fresh and so clean....naw...really soft though....awesome stuff, ordered more

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
generally I break out after shaving my chest/stomach, so I've only used electric razors for the past year or so.

When I shave, then use javalather after - I have no problems with breakouts at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
generally I break out after shaving my chest/stomach, so I've only used electric razors for the past year or so.

When I shave, then use javalather after - I have no problems with breakouts at all.
You mean you shave your chest AND smell like coffee? Do you have a real purty mouth, too?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You mean you shave your chest AND smell like coffee? Do you have a real purty mouth, too?
LOL.

Hey if I don't shave how the hell am I supposed to apply my abliderate??? ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL.

Hey if I don't shave how the hell am I supposed to apply my abliderate??? ;)
Wouldn't that be more like Pec-bliderate?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
unitas27 Evomuse 39
Evomuse 5
Ape McGrapes Evomuse 3