• First Up Vote
Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And a few more bars? :)
don't even get me started with those lol. I'm going to need to start buying them wholesale from you at this rate.

How much for 1000 bars? :box:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't even get me started with those lol. I'm going to need to start buying them wholesale from you at this rate.

How much for 1000 bars? :box:
1 million dollars!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some of this today, can't wait until it gets here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're not the first asian-babe that's refused to touch me.....nor will you be the last :rofl:
Though he has been touched by plenty of asianblokes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just got back from vacation in florida. Java lather was great for combatting "pool skin" (tight dry skin from pool chemicals). Didnt make me 100% better but I USUALLY peel from a combo of sunburns and pool chemicals - this year I didn't

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got back from vacation in florida. Java lather was great for combatting "pool skin" (tight dry skin from pool chemicals). Didnt make me 100% better but I USUALLY peel from a combo of sunburns and pool chemicals - this year I didn't
How about suntan enhancement? A lot of users are reporting that it is really enhancing quality and darkness of their tans.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How about suntan enhancement? A lot of users are reporting that it is really enhancing quality and darkness of their tans.
its hard for me to tell. I mean, my tan is EXCELLENT right now - but usually (in the past) my skin peels and cracks, revealing my new white skin lol.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Here are the results by another forum member after one bar.. no less than impressive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOTE: Bottom three are taken same date under different lighting conditions, so nobody thinks there are camera tricks being pulled.

As for the ad, I think we are going to use the bottom right picture, as the lighting and skin tone seems to match the best.

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
Any truth to the rumor that there will be a liquid version of Java Lather ?

I loved the bar version, but have always been a fan of liquid soaps, cause the binder in bar soap leaves a film on your skin.

Hope it's in the plans.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Any truth to the rumor that there will be a liquid version of Java Lather ?

I loved the bar version, but have always been a fan of liquid soaps, cause the binder in bar soap leaves a film on your skin.

Hope it's in the plans.
Hmmm I wonder who would dare to spread these kind of rumours!!!! :mad:

(dsade own up now)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm I wonder who would dare to spread these kind of rumours!!!! :mad:

(dsade own up now)
For you, SirPsycho, as a longtime compadre...anything.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice !!!!

I will be looking for it when it comes out.

Any idea when we may see it ?
Pretty much done, but waiting on labels.

Shipping out betas this week to a few testers.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty much done, but waiting on labels.

Shipping out betas this week to a few testers.
I never got in my original Java Lather bar. Is it too late to get one (since you did pick me as a tester)?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never got in my original Java Lather bar. Is it too late to get one (since you did pick me as a tester)?
I remember sending you a bar, but I know we had some problems with the mail a few weeks ago.

PM me your address and we can get another bar out to you (unless you will be ordering from Nutra soon, and we can just include one in your next order.)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember sending you a bar, but I know we had some problems with the mail a few weeks ago.

PM me your address and we can get another bar out to you (unless you will be ordering from Nutra soon, and we can just include one in your next order.)
I am about to make an order. Do I just leave it in the comments section?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am about to make an order. Do I just leave it in the comments section?
Yep...just leave a note Attn: Darren, and I will credit Nutraplanet's invoice for the cost of a bar and shipping.

Had your mail carrier been smelling really good lately?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
my bar just died 2 days ago, and that makes me very sad. Best soap I have ever used. Just enjoyable to use, the smell and the skin effects were excellent. I will likely add a bar to every nutraplanet order from now on.

Didn't notice a decrease in any scars, and I don't have any stretch marks. I ordered it out of curiosity mostly, and ended up loving it.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used this on their tattoosssss???
Some have used it on their tatoos with no negative reports. We were initially concerned with the exfoliant effects perhaps being a bit strong if you like to do some vigorous scrubbing in the shower.

We were thinking of possibly making an alternative without the coffee granules for people with tattoos, should the need arise, but as I said, some who have used it in on their tatts have not experienced any ill-effects.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Some have used it on their tatoos with no negative reports. We were initially concerned with the exfoliant effects perhaps being a bit strong if you like to do some vigorous scrubbing in the shower.

We were thinking of possibly making an alternative without the coffee granules for people with tattoos, should the need arise, but as I said, some who have used it in on their tatts have not experienced any ill-effects.
thanks. when i buy my soap im going to test it on my tats and strech marks.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The verdict seems to be that on a healed tat the exfolliating takes off the dead skin over it and leaves your tat brighter. Now as I have no tats I would proceed cautiously.

But in the research I'm doing on tat aftercare products, it seems like it might be okay.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So people what have been the results?
It still smells awesome, and I still use it everyday. And uh...that's pretty much all I got for you(I wasn't using it exclusively for stretch mark/scar treatment).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff smells amazing. I don't really think it smells much like coffee, but it smells really good nonetheless.

I just ran out yesterday :sad:

alainbballing

Awards
I might have to get some and stretch it out...How were the results for those that used it for the stretch marks?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Did someone say tattoos?

I have over 30 of them, including a full sleeve, and I have never had problems using java soap on them. If they are healing (less than 5 weeks old) do not use the bar on them, as the exfoliation may tear away scabs, but lathering up in your hands and gently going over the tattoo is fine. My tats that I did this with have turned out fine, dont worry about it really

If they are healed, scrub away, you arent going to hurt them

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did someone say tattoos?

I have over 30 of them, including a full sleeve, and I have never had problems using java soap on them. If they are healing (less than 5 weeks old) do not use the bar on them, as the exfoliation may tear away scabs, but lathering up in your hands and gently going over the tattoo is fine. My tats that I did this with have turned out fine, dont worry about it really

If they are healed, scrub away, you arent going to hurt them
Speaking of tattoos, we will be releasing the Scar and Stretchmark Cream sometime next week. I think it will be ideal for tattoo healing...and it is non-exfolating.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
unitas27 Evomuse 39
Evomuse 5
Ape McGrapes Evomuse 3