I've narrowed it down to three - opinions please!

Ejoiner

Awards
Hopefully some of you out there with some experience here can direct me toward which of these three I should run with next month:

1) Ultimate Body Transformation stack (HGHPro + Testpro + Glycobol)

2) IGF-2 + Sustain Alpha + Prime

3) Erase + Titanium +? (or just those two?)

I'm also keeping on the Neovar creatine supplement with each stack.

Any thoughts? I've heard good things about all of these and hope someone with personal experience can give me a nudge one way or the other before I invest!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see you are going for HGH and T-Boosting.

How about option 1 + Erase

or

Option 3 + HGHpro

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully some of you out there with some experience here can direct me toward which of these three I should run with next month:

1) Ultimate Body Transformation stack (HGHPro + Testpro + Glycobol)

2) IGF-2 + Sustain Alpha + Prime

3) Erase + Titanium +? (or just those two?)

I'm also keeping on the Neovar creatine supplement with each stack.

Any thoughts? I've heard good things about all of these and hope someone with personal experience can give me a nudge one way or the other before I invest!!
It really depends on your goals, as well as personal factors such as training and supplementation experience, as to what products or stack would be recommended.

From the products you have listed, without knowing any of the above, I would personally say stack IGF-2 with Erase and TestoPro - with the NeoVar Recomped, that will be a great stack for any body goal, IMO.

Do note that NeoVar Recomped is NOT just a creatine product, but has nutrient repatitioning/insulin mimicking effects as well.

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sustain Alpha, Erase, and IGF 2 would be my choice.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Erase + Titanium would be mine.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha,Erase,and IGF-2 would be badass.

Ejoiner

Awards
Wow - thanks for the excellent feedback guys! I think I'll try Rosie's mix this next cycle and then the Erase/Titanium one for the next (or vice versa) and compare to see which one I prefer. That should get me through the summer for the most part. Any other recommendations are greatly appreciated!