ItalOne’s Veggie Recomp

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Here we go gents. I finally have decided on my cycle layout. I haven’t been on anything but 180 mg of Test E for the last 7 months. No orals, no transdermal’s, no sarms. 😂 Anyway I’m excited to hopefully get started next week.
My plan is to stick with a recomp into a small deficit and ride it out till the end. I am starting my log a little the early so I am able to get some opinions, feedback and advice. If anyone has any better idea’s I’m all ears.

Stats 5’9” 188 lbs @ 47 years old.
I have been a VEGETARIAN for over a year before that I was VEGAN for seven years. My entire anabolic career has been animal/fish FREE. I was a drug addict, alcoholic for close to 20 years. My low point was 2011 @135 lbs.
Enough about me let’s get too the fun stuff!

17 weeks? The number 17 is responsible for, Insight, responsibility, self-discipline, strength, compassion, spiritual consciousness, and wisdom, a desire for peace and love for all of humanity. As you can see the number 17 is a highly spiritual number.

ItalOnes 17 - Week Blast

Weeks - (1-5)
Test E @ 450 mg a week
EQ @ 600 mg a week
T-Bol @ 50/50/75/75/75
Anavar @ 50/50/50/50/50

Weeks - (6-12)
Test E @ 300mg a week
EQ @ 750 mg a week
Tren Ace @ 250-300 mg a week
Cardarine @ 20 mg Ed

Weeks - (13-17)
Test E @ 240 mg a week
EQ @ 750 mg a week
Cardarine @ 20 mg Ed

Weeks (14-17)
Anavar @ 100/100/100/100

Here’s a couple pics from the last week.
My chicken legs are thin but there pretty strong for there size. I’ll be honest I’m not looking for a lot of size or weight out of this cycle. I’m not trying to prove anything to anyone’s, and setting personal records don’t interest me at all. I would rather stay healthy.

My schedule is nuts 🥜 !!!!
Mon - Wed @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thurs - Sat @ 7:00 pm - 3:30 am
Sunday’s - OFF
Try to wrap your head around that and include 2 days of snowboarding and my workouts.

That’s enough for now! 😴😴😴

9315EC3A-5B91-47C3-943F-80DBBE8698C2.jpeg
609C5201-9DBD-45CA-A303-7ECC50C1E0F9.jpeg
562C1CB1-AFFE-4155-8978-CD48B3B32B88.jpeg
83224B9B-C23C-4A74-B9C7-11C829008FA4.jpeg
1F00E8C6-4F3F-472E-B6FA-4F4A164F7267.jpeg

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That cycle looks fun as hell! You’re looking really solid already, I’m gonna follow this.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That cycle looks fun as hell! You’re looking really solid already, I’m gonna follow this.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this. Already looking stellar brother can't wait to see where this takes you. I assume you probably eat pretty high carb too right? If so can't wait to see how full you are. Wod you mind listing some foods and diet more during the log so we can see what it actually takes to get all your protein and the like in for a vegetarian.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
In on this. Already looking stellar brother can't wait to see where this takes you. I assume you probably eat pretty high carb too right? If so can't wait to see how full you are. Wod you mind listing some foods and diet more during the log so we can see what it actually takes to get all your protein and the like in for a vegetarian.
Ha, thanks homie! Stoked that you will be following. Yeah I’ll eventually get to my macros and program. My diet is mostly vegan besides whey isolate, eggs, cheese, yogurt. I use plant based milk, no butter. I love carbs man! I can get away with eating quite a bit without getting too fat. The thing I’ve never gone low carb or cut for that matter in my life. Man, 200 grams is low to me. I want to get rid of this barrel chest! I don’t like the look! I have visible veins running thru my obliques yet my abs are fluffy and undefined. 🥺

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So I think I am going to shut it down for the week. My right rotator cuff is a little sore and crunchy.. I am going to use this time too de load. It’s going to be a LONG blast and I want to be fresh as possible.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So I think I am going to shut it down for the week. My right rotator cuff is a little sore and crunchy.. I am going to use this time too de load. It’s going to be a LONG blast and I want to be fresh as possible.
Looks like Its just me in here? People must hate vegetarians! Lmao 🤣 So much for the de load. Busted out 400 calories on the elliptical in 30 min. Then did mostly auxiliary work. Nothing crazy

Weighted chest dips- 5 X 15 @ 50 lb kettle bell
Weighted pull-ups - 5 X 12 @ 20 lb kettle bell
Non weighted chest dips 3 X 30
Decline crunches 5 X 20

I am really looking forward to when I have more strength in a few weeks.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
In bro. Have fun

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to see what these broccolis and devil’s lettuce can do! looking good already

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Its just me in here? People must hate vegetarians! Lmao 🤣 So much for the de load. Busted out 400 calories on the elliptical in 30 min. Then did mostly auxiliary work. Nothing crazy

Weighted chest dips- 5 X 15 @ 50 lb kettle bell
Weighted pull-ups - 5 X 12 @ 20 lb kettle bell
Non weighted chest dips 3 X 30
Decline crunches 5 X 20

I am really looking forward to when I have more strength in a few weeks.
I thought you were shutting it down for the week there Vegeta, taking a deload before going SuperSaiyan!

Not alone but I am not on every day, I don't get on much from home. That is my family time, and although I love my boys on here I already went through the wife feeling like the forum was my priority when I was repping at one time. She or the kids should never have to feel that way so I fixed it. Won't see me on to much on days off or weekends.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I thought you were shutting it down for the week there Vegeta, taking a deload before going SuperSaiyan!

Not alone but I am not on every day, I don't get on much from home. That is my family time, and although I love my boys on here I already went through the wife feeling like the forum was my priority when I was repping at one time. She or the kids should never have to feel that way so I fixed it. Won't see me on to much on days off or weekends.
I am man,I just wanted to do some cardio that day and felt lazy if I didn’t do a few sets of weighted pull ups and chest dips. I don’t plan on going back to the gym until Monday.

Yeah it’s cool your wife knows about the forum. I keep it on the low low with my girlfriend. You gotta make time with the fam top priority. Good that you fixed that issue.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn’t know you were a broccoli bro, it’ll be interesting to see your diet seriously!

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So tomorrow I’ll finally be starting my blast. I figured I would benefit a lot by doing a mini de load and haven’t lifted any weights in five days. Shoulder and elbow tendinitis is better.

DIET AND MACROS

Breakfast - (44.5g) Pro - 372 cals
1/2-cup egg whites
2 - whole brown eggs
3/4 cup beyond sausage crumbles
Sautéed Mushrooms and Jalapeños
———————————————————-
Power Shake - (55.5g) Pro - 525 cals
1 - cup silk almond/cashew milk w/protein
1 1/2 - scoop isolate
1/2 - banana
2 - tablespoons of almond butter
————————————————————
Lunch - (44g) Pro - 529 cals
1/2- package Gardien CHxN strips
3/4 - Cup garlic sautéed kale
1/2 - Cup garbanzo beans
1/2 - Cup boiled red lentils
————————————————————-
Pre Workout- (31g) Pro - 440 cals
1- Oikos Triple zero yogurt
3-Tablespoons hemp seeds
1/4 - Cup bear naked granola
————————————————————-
Same Post workout power shake
(55.5g) Pro - 525 cals
————————————————————
Dinner - Same as breakfast
W/ 1- chia/quinoa tortilla
(49.5g) Pro - 392 cals
————————————————————-
Snack - Spicy garlic Chile Edamame
(14g) Pro - 147 cals
———————————————————-
Sleep recovery fuel - (39g) Pro - 200 cals
1 scoop of casien
1/2 - cup low fat cottage cheese
————————————————————-
TOTALS
Calories- (3130)
Protein- (330g)
Carbs - (209g)
Fat - (125g)
Saturated - (14g)
Sugar - (59g)
Fiber - (60g)
Cholesterols - (664g) 😱

Everything and anything is open to criticism!
I value everyone’s opinion. I’m honestly thinking this may be a bit too many calories too recomp on. Then again this really doesn’t include my activity and daily cardio either.

For my program I will be running a variation of the Phat 6 while burning 300-400 cals worth cardio every workout. I would like to build up to burning 500 cals.

My Injection schedule is going to be simple. Only 2 injections for most of the cycle, Mon and Fri, until Tren enters the game, then one additional day.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So tomorrow I’ll finally be starting my blast. I figured I would benefit a lot by doing a mini de load and haven’t lifted any weights in five days. Shoulder and elbow tendinitis is better.

DIET AND MACROS

Breakfast - (44.5g) Pro - 372 cals
1/2-cup egg whites
2 - whole brown eggs
3/4 cup beyond sausage crumbles
Sautéed Mushrooms and Jalapeños
———————————————————-
Power Shake - (55.5g) Pro - 525 cals
1 - cup silk almond/cashew milk w/protein
1 1/2 - scoop isolate
1/2 - banana
2 - tablespoons of almond butter
————————————————————
Lunch - (44g) Pro - 529 cals
1/2- package Gardien CHxN strips
3/4 - Cup garlic sautéed kale
1/2 - Cup garbanzo beans
1/2 - Cup boiled red lentils
————————————————————-
Pre Workout- (31g) Pro - 440 cals
1- Oikos Triple zero yogurt
3-Tablespoons hemp seeds
1/4 - Cup bear naked granola
————————————————————-
Same Post workout power shake
(55.5g) Pro - 525 cals
————————————————————
Dinner - Same as breakfast
W/ 1- chia/quinoa tortilla
(49.5g) Pro - 392 cals
————————————————————-
Snack - Spicy garlic Chile Edamame
(14g) Pro - 147 cals
———————————————————-
Sleep recovery fuel - (39g) Pro - 200 cals
1 scoop of casien
1/2 - cup low fat cottage cheese
————————————————————-
TOTALS
Calories- (3130)
Protein- (330g)
Carbs - (209g)
Fat - (125g)
Saturated - (14g)
Sugar - (59g)
Fiber - (60g)
Cholesterols - (664g) 😱

Everything and anything is open to criticism!
I value everyone’s opinion. I’m honestly thinking this may be a bit too many calories too recomp on. Then again this really doesn’t include my activity and daily cardio either.

For my program I will be running a variation of the Phat 6 while burning 300-400 cals worth cardio every workout. I would like to build up to burning 500 cals.

My Injection schedule is going to be simple. Only 2 injections for most of the cycle, Mon and Fri, until Tren enters the game, then one additional day.
I wouldn't sweat the cholesterol levels at all... Carbs aren't high enough for your insulin to be heavy and cause a lot of cholesterol to be created in the liver which is where 98% of what is in your blood comes from. That idea is kind of like telling a legally blind man that he can't see because he wears sunglasses...

Why not Monday and Thursday so you are breaking it up closer to evenly for more level blood levels? Then it is 3 and 4 days between shots instead of 5 and 2.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I wouldn't sweat the cholesterol levels at all... Carbs aren't high enough for your insulin to be heavy and cause a lot of cholesterol to be created in the liver which is where 98% of what is in your blood comes from. That idea is kind of like telling a legally blind man that he can't see because he wears sunglasses...

Why not Monday and Thursday so you are breaking it up closer to evenly for more level blood levels? Then it is 3 and 4 days between shots instead of 5 and 2.
Cool thanks for the sharing the knowledge on cholesterol and carbs intake. I appreciate it!
Yeah you right about the days in between shots. Mon and Thurs will be good for me until I add the Tren. Then I’ll be doing Mon, Wed, Fri,, still have plenty of room in the syringes to have some wiggle room on dosing.

This mornings shot went well. I used my right quad, Test E @ 240mg & EQ @ 300mg.

Last edited:
Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just seeing this thread now. Didn't realize you were vegetarian. In for the diet ideas and gear.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool thanks for the sharing the knowledge on cholesterol and carbs intake. I appreciate it!
Yeah you right about the days in between shots. Mon and Thurs will be good for me until I add the Tren. Then I’ll be doing Mon, Wed, Fri,, still have plenty of room in the syringes to have some wiggle room on dosing.

This mornings shot went well. I used my right quad, Test E @ 230mg &! EQ @ 300mg.
Now the carb thing isn't a blanket statement it has more to do with keeping insulin levels elevated than just carbs specifically. So more to the point if you have insulin sensitivity issues then you will also likely have cholesterol issues. YOu mentioned you could eat carbs without issue so probably not even a concern for you in general but with you on the low end of carb intake for yourself I think you will be fine. Of course the gear has a way of messing lipids up too, but you already know that.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hey could one of you guys tell me what the rule on listing support supplements that your running? Can they only be products from board sponsors?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey could one of you guys tell me what the rule on listing support supplements that your running? Can they only be products from board sponsors?
You can post/ list anything you want just don't log a specific product that was sponsored by someone who does not sponsor on here. IE my old log of Super-DMZ was won on the IML forum and they were not sponsoring on here so when I logged the Super-DMZ here and listed that I won it I got an infraction and it was deleted. Had I have purchased it then it would not have been an issue.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You can post/ list anything you want just don't log a specific product that was sponsored by someone who does not sponsor on here. IE my old log of Super-DMZ was won on the IML forum and they were not sponsoring on here so when I logged the Super-DMZ here and listed that I won it I got an infraction and it was deleted. Had I have purchased it then it would not have been an issue.
Yeah that’s what I thought. So I can’t say I’m running a pre workout from a company that doesn’t sponsor? Just asking because I had mentioned a sale “ non sponsor” on another thread that got deleted.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here we go gents. I finally have decided on my cycle layout. I haven’t been on anything but 180 mg of Test E for the last 7 months. No orals, no transdermal’s, no sarms. Anyway I’m excited to hopefully get started next week.
My plan is to stick with a recomp into a small deficit and ride it out till the end. I am starting my log a little the early so I am able to get some opinions, feedback and advice. If anyone has any better idea’s I’m all ears.

Stats 5’9” 188 lbs @ 47 years old.
I have been a VEGETARIAN for over a year before that I was VEGAN for seven years. My entire anabolic career has been animal/fish FREE. I was a drug addict, alcoholic for close to 20 years. My low point was 2011 @135 lbs.
Enough about me let’s get too the fun stuff!

17 weeks? The number 17 is responsible for, Insight, responsibility, self-discipline, strength, compassion, spiritual consciousness, and wisdom, a desire for peace and love for all of humanity. As you can see the number 17 is a highly spiritual number.

ItalOnes 17 - Week Blast

Weeks - (1-5)
Test E @ 450 mg a week
EQ @ 600 mg a week
T-Bol @ 50/50/75/75/75
Anavar @ 50/50/50/50/50

Weeks - (6-12)
Test E @ 300mg a week
EQ @ 750 mg a week
Tren Ace @ 250-300 mg a week
Cardarine @ 20 mg Ed

Weeks - (13-17)
Test E @ 240 mg a week
EQ @ 750 mg a week
Cardarine @ 20 mg Ed

Weeks (14-17)
Anavar @ 100/100/100/100

Here’s a couple pics from the last week.
My chicken legs are thin but there pretty strong for there size. I’ll be honest I’m not looking for a lot of size or weight out of this cycle. I’m not trying to prove anything to anyone’s, and setting personal records don’t interest me at all. I would rather stay healthy.

My schedule is nuts 🥜 !!!!
Mon - Wed @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thurs - Sat @ 7:00 pm - 3:30 am
Sunday’s - OFF
Try to wrap your head around that and include 2 days of snowboarding and my workouts.

That’s enough for now!

View attachment 187023View attachment 187024View attachment 187025View attachment 187026View attachment 187027
How on earth did you keep that physique on just 180mg of Test e a week? Thats incredible.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
How on earth did you keep that physique on just 180mg of Test e a week? Thats incredible.
That’s very very kind. I’m 47 so when I go back to TRT, I stick to it! It’s kinda like my diet.
Why even bother if your gonna cheat.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So far my diet plan has gone off without a hitch. All the food settled well. I never felt full or hungry. Best of all it tasted really good!

Today I started with the orals as well.
50 mg Tbol
50 mg Var

Warm up on elliptical burned 225 calories

Day #1 Upper body power day

Flat dumbbell chest press
75 X 8
85 X 8
95 X 8
100 X 5

Incline dumbbell chest press
75 x 8
65 X 8
55 X 8

Seated dumbbell shoulder press
75 X 8
65 x 8
55 x 8

Arnold Press
45 X 8
55 x 8
65 x 8

Weighted pull ups X 15 lb kettle bell
5 X 8 reps

Weighted chest dips X 40 lb kettle bell
5 X 12 reps

Seated preacher curl Cambered bar
5 X 10 95 lbs

Skull crushers
3 X 8 80 Lb

V bar tricep push down
10 X 55
10 X 65
8 X 75
5 x 95

Long barbell pendelay rows
5 X 5 @ 140lbs

Long barbell overhead press
3 X 8 @ 140lbs

Long barbell bicep curls
3 X 8 @ 115lbs

Cool down on treadmill
Burned another 160 calories
Total calories burned - 385

I know way too much volume!

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that’s what I thought. So I can’t say I’m running a pre workout from a company that doesn’t sponsor? Just asking because I had mentioned a sale “ non sponsor” on another thread that got deleted.
You can say you are running it certainly. Just can't do a full blown log on it and can't refer people out to a sale of it. However you can say I took a scoop of XYZ preworkout and it kicks ass. Especially if it is something that one of the stores that sponsor here sell.
Just takes hard work and discipline, 180mg a week is a pretty high TRT dose.
That’s very very kind. I’m 47 so when I go back to TRT, I stick to it! It’s kinda like my diet.
Why even bother if your gonna cheat.
Yeah, was going to say I can tell you are all about that discipline and consistency. I am trying to get myself more consistent. When I turn it on magic happens but then I get inconsistent and things fall away. All the knowledge in the world won't keep you in peak shape if you can't apply it consistently.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You can say you are running it certainly. Just can't do a full blown log on it and can't refer people out to a sale of it. However you can say I took a scoop of XYZ preworkout and it kicks ass. Especially if it is something that one of the stores that sponsor here sell.
Just takes hard work and discipline, 180mg a week is a pretty high TRT dose.
Yeah, was going to say I can tell you are all about that discipline and consistency. I am trying to get myself more consistent. When I turn it on magic happens but then I get inconsistent and things fall away. All the knowledge in the world won't keep you in peak shape if you can't apply it consistently.
Your the spitting image of what consistency and hard work should look like. I can only imagine what happens when you turn on the magic! Yeah 180 mg is on the high side, but nothing close to what some of these shady aging clinics have been known to prescribe. I know a couple cats that are on 250 -300 wk.

I am really going to try and keep my program and diet as consistent as possible. That and consistent cardio and I think good things are gonna happen.

Hey what’s your ab secret besides low body fat? What are your go too’s?

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your the spitting image of what consistency and hard work should look like. I can only imagine what happens when you turn on the magic! Yeah 180 mg is on the high side, but nothing close to what some of these shady aging clinics have been known to prescribe. I know a couple cats that are on 250 -300 wk.

I am really going to try and keep my program and diet as consistent as possible. That and consistent cardio and I think good things are gonna happen.

Hey what’s your ab secret besides low body fat? What are your go too’s?
Dragon Flags, something I learned in Pilates called 100's, other than that planks, Pallof presses, and vacuums when done. Also I think I just naturally have big abs, they start showing around 15% and are pretty nice around 12% which is probably where i was there.

That picture was at a point I was turning it on. I have been on the injured list for about a year and got a little sloppy and even stopped altogether for a few months due to some life stuff. So right now abs are not visible and I am just working to get some of my size back. Have not decided if I will cycle or not just yet. Planning on training hard and eating for recomp / leaning and will decide what I want to do after that. I was just on my TRT dose and 204 in that pic and am 210 now with a tad bit less size. Will probably be around 200 getting that lean again unless I continue to rebuild LBM along the way. Just not sure if I will decide to cut first or just take the slower route and recomp over the winter months. If I end up cycling then I will hit 210-220 in that body fat range. Just not sure if I want to or not yet. Following these logs is giving me the itch though.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Dragon Flags, something I learned in Pilates called 100's, other than that planks, Pallof presses, and vacuums when done. Also I think I just naturally have big abs, they start showing around 15% and are pretty nice around 12% which is probably where i was there.

That picture was at a point I was turning it on. I have been on the injured list for about a year and got a little sloppy and even stopped altogether for a few months due to some life stuff. So right now abs are not visible and I am just working to get some of my size back. Have not decided if I will cycle or not just yet. Planning on training hard and eating for recomp / leaning and will decide what I want to do after that. I was just on my TRT dose and 204 in that pic and am 210 now with a tad bit less size. Will probably be around 200 getting that lean again unless I continue to rebuild LBM along the way. Just not sure if I will decide to cut first or just take the slower route and recomp over the winter months. If I end up cycling then I will hit 210-220 in that body fat range. Just not sure if I want to or not yet. Following these logs is giving me the itch though.
Cool thanks for those ideas. Ha I’m going to have to look them up. The only one I know is planks. I typically just do cable crunches.

I’m sorry to hear about your injury. They suck and sometimes can make you feel defeated.
I am sure you will get things sorted out over time and get back to where you wanna be.

I stayed away from heavy barbell bench yesterday as a precaution. I’ve been having issues with my front delt, and I can’t lie and say my forearm tendinitis isn’t feeling it from yesterday. I used my forearm ice gel ring twice last night. Hopefully it doesn’t progress.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool thanks for those ideas. Ha I’m going to have to look them up. The only one I know is planks. I typically just do cable crunches.

I’m sorry to hear about your injury. They suck and sometimes can make you feel defeated.
I am sure you will get things sorted out over time and get back to where you wanna be.

I stayed away from heavy barbell bench yesterday as a precaution. I’ve been having issues with my front delt, and I can’t lie and say my forearm tendinitis isn’t feeling it from yesterday. I used my forearm ice gel ring twice last night. Hopefully it doesn’t progress.
Mine gets me too, try this warm up for upper body, it really works well and gives a nice pump and the stretches starting at 7:33 always alleviate my forearm tendinitis when it flairs. I use the warm up for my upper body stuff a lot of the time and it is awesome bot those wrist and forearm stretches are a game changer for tennis and or golfers elbow.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Mine gets me too, try this warm up for upper body, it really works well and gives a nice pump and the stretches starting at 7:33 always alleviate my forearm tendinitis when it flairs. I use the warm up for my upper body stuff a lot of the time and it is awesome bot those wrist and forearm stretches are a game changer for tennis and or golfers elbow.

Thanks for sharing man. I will definitely be doing these. I’ll let you know how it works for me.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Again diet/macros were spot on!

50 mg Tbol
50 mg Var

Day #2 Lower body power day

Warm up on treadmill for 15 minutes.
Burned 135 calories

Plated leg press
Warm up 2 sets- 12 X 10 plates
5 X 5 - 16 plates

Standing calf raises
5 sets 12 X 310

Leg extension
Warm up 2 sets 10 X 170
5 sets 5 X 220

Seated leg curls
3 sets 10 X 110

Explosive squats - Slow decent ( busted knee)
Warm up
2 sets 10 X 140
5 sets 5 X 160

Dead lifts
Warm up
2 sets 5 X 140
2 sets 5 X 220
2 sets 5 X 280

Seated calf raises
3 sets 8 X 120

Seated leg press machine
3 sets 8 X 350

Cool down 10 minutes on elliptical.
Burned 14O calories, Total for day 275 cals

I am aiming to burn 300 calories every workout, came up a bit short today.
Exhausted!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Again diet/macros were spot on!

50 mg Tbol
50 mg Var

Day #2 Lower body power day

Warm up on treadmill for 15 minutes.
Burned 135 calories

Plated leg press
Warm up 2 sets- 12 X 10 plates
5 X 5 - 16 plates

Standing calf raises
5 sets 12 X 310

Leg extension
Warm up 2 sets 10 X 170
5 sets 5 X 220

Seated leg curls
3 sets 10 X 110

Explosive squats - Slow decent ( busted knee)
Warm up
2 sets 10 X 140
5 sets 5 X 160

Dead lifts
Warm up
2 sets 5 X 140
2 sets 5 X 220
2 sets 5 X 280

Seated calf raises
3 sets 8 X 120

Seated leg press machine
3 sets 8 X 350

Cool down 10 minutes on elliptical.
Burned 14O calories, Total for day 275 cals

I am aiming to burn 300 calories every workout, came up a bit short today.
Exhausted!
Add a Tabatta session at the end of your workout you will get that EPOC going and definitely get the rest of those calories burned off throughout the rest of the day. It's just 4 minutes of hell, you can do it!

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Add a Tabatta session at the end of your workout you will get that EPOC going and definitely get the rest of those calories burned off throughout the rest of the day. It's just 4 minutes of hell, you can do it!
Lol, I have no idea what your talking about, but it sounds like a challenge.😬I like that!!
I’m just kinda winging it right now and obviously I am burning more cals throughout the day and during my weight session. How much, idk? I need one of those fancy apple watches.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Day #3

Tbol 50mg
Var 50mg

Cardio/abs/stretching

Technically this is supposed to be an off day on the program, With the next three days being hypertrophy based. Sunday will be my only off day from weights. Today I vaped up on some blue dream before hit the gym and it made everything very enjoyable 😊 I Lucked out and had a hottie also stretching on a mat right next to me. Also did some crunches and planks and some band work on my front delt.

Warm up
35 minutes on the elliptical
Calories burned 420

I am honestly not sure what effect this combination of calories and cardio will have.
I guess it’s just trial and error until the drugs kick in. I’m curious if I’m going to fill out or lean up. Patience!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day #3

Tbol 50mg
Var 50mg

Cardio/abs/stretching

Technically this is supposed to be an off day on the program, With the next three days being hypertrophy based. Sunday will be my only off day from weights. Today I vaped up on some blue dream before hit the gym and it made everything very enjoyable 😊 I Lucked out and had a hottie also stretching on a mat right next to me. Also did some crunches and planks and some band work on my front delt.

Warm up
35 minutes on the elliptical
Calories burned 420

I am honestly not sure what effect this combination of calories and cardio will have.
I guess it’s just trial and error until the drugs kick in. I’m curious if I’m going to fill out or lean up. Patience!!
If you started the drugs then they have kicked in. Just takes a little time to see the accumulative effects but have no doubts your body is already responding to the gear. Increased protein synthesis, mood change, increased caloric burn increased recovery, it is all happening now. People say it takes time to kick in but the reality is that it just takes time to notice the strength or size increases, the processes that cause them are already upregulated.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tabatta = 1 exercise 20 seconds all out effort, 10 second rest for 8 rounds, 4 minutes of hell!

Try it with body weight squats or burpees if you really want to push yourself then cuss me out when you catch your breath...

When I say all out effort I mean body weight squats or burpees as fast as humanly possible until the timer goes of then repeat 10 second later, and repeat... There are a bunch of Tabatta timers available for both iPhone or Android so the timing part is easy.

A lot of people will apply the same timing to multiple exercises but this does not cause the same metabolic effect. You want to create an oxygen deficit in the muscle due to lactic acid build up. Doing 2 different exercises gives some of the muscles a chance to rest, lowering the metabolic effect. Once you have done this your body / metabolism has to operate at an elevated level for several hours to repay the oxygen debt. That is called EPOC or Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption. You will only burn a little bit of calories during the actual exercise but another couple hundred throughout the day trying to repay the oxygen debt.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If you started the drugs then they have kicked in. Just takes a little time to see the accumulative effects but have no doubts your body is already responding to the gear. Increased protein synthesis, mood change, increased caloric burn increased recovery, it is all happening now. People say it takes time to kick in but the reality is that it just takes time to notice the strength or size increases, the processes that cause them are already upregulated.
I know it’s already working brother, it’s just that at 4 days in I’m not going to see much from EQ, Var, TBOL or Test. Now if I were on Dbol, SD, A Bonbs or tren, I would have already felt blood pressure spikes and had strength gains.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Tabatta = 1 exercise 20 seconds all out effort, 10 second rest for 8 rounds, 4 minutes of hell!

Try it with body weight squats or burpees if you really want to push yourself then cuss me out when you catch your breath...

When I say all out effort I mean body weight squats or burpees as fast as humanly possible until the timer goes of then repeat 10 second later, and repeat... There are a bunch of Tabatta timers available for both iPhone or Android so the timing part is easy.

A lot of people will apply the same timing to multiple exercises but this does not cause the same metabolic effect. You want to create an oxygen deficit in the muscle due to lactic acid build up. Doing 2 different exercises gives some of the muscles a chance to rest, lowering the metabolic effect. Once you have done this your body / metabolism has to operate at an elevated level for several hours to repay the oxygen debt. That is called EPOC or Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption. You will only burn a little bit of calories during the actual exercise but another couple hundred throughout the day trying to repay the oxygen debt.
Hey bro thank you so much for taking the time to share all of that. I’m going to try and introduce these ideas into my daily workouts. I already enjoy adding a few sets of speed sets into my hypertrophy days.

Last edited:
ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Day #4

Test E @ 240mg
EQ @ 300mg
Tbol @ 50mg
Var @ 50mg

Back and shoulder hypertrophy day

Warm up on the elliptical
Calories burned - 135

Pendelay rows
6 sets 5 X 150

Seated cable rows
4 sets 15 X 100/120/140/160

Supported one arm dumbbell rows
4 Sets 12 X 55

Close grip pulldowns
4 sets 12 X 100/120/140/160

Seated dumbbell shoulder press
4 sets 15 X 45/50/50/55

Standing Barbell shrugs
4 sets 12 X 110/110/130/130

Chin racks
4 sets 15/15/15/15

Now I’ve been following along with this Seth Feroce shoulder blaster workout and I pretty much did everything in it for multiple sets.
This shoulder workout had me pumped and was fun too!!

My favorites movements we’re front dumbbell raises hammer grip and lateral plate raises and my favorite for rear delts was BEHIND THE BACK lateral cable raises. I’ve never done them before. Obviously this dude is pumped full of gear but his SHOULDERS are no joke!

Cool down on treadmill
Calories burned - 175
Total calories burned - 310
I hit my goal! 😊

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreenMachineX Nutrition / Health 23
Jm88888 Recipes 0
ManimalPatB Nutrition / Health 20
jramoska Nutrition / Health 19
Chrisehyoung Nutrition / Health 9