Lying leg curls
5 sets 12 X 140

Leg extensions
5 sets 15 X 140

Seated calf raises
5 Sets 12 X 70

cool down on elliptical 20 minutes
Calories burned 235

I tried to keep it short and simple today.
I finished with some cable crunches and planks. My lower back is sore and I felt a little tired today. I wish I had slept more then four hours. It could also have been from the orals.

Last edited:
ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Day #13
Tbol 50mg
Var 50 Mg

Chest and Arm hypertrophy day

Flat dumbbell chest press
5 sets 15 X 70

Incline dumbbell chest press
5 sets 15 X 55

Chest press machine
3 sets 20 X 130

Cable flys
5 sets 20 X 30 each arm

Chest dips
5 sets X 20 with 30 lb kettle bell

Long barbell standing biceps curls
5 sets 10 X 100

Preacher curls cambered bar
5 sets 10 X 95

Seated incline dumbbell curls hammer grip
5 sets 12 X 35

Seated Incline extensions cambered bar
5 sets 12 X 70

Seated incline chest press reverse grip cambered bar ( inside pecs)
5 sets 12 X 95

Tricep rope push downs
5 sets 20 X 45

one arm cable kick backs
5 sets 20 X 10

Cool down elliptical 25 minutes
Calories burned 255

After another late night at work and with minimal sleep I still had a great workout! I haven’t stepped on a scale in close to two weeks. So far I am happy with my progress and consistency. I’m not looking for “gains” right now nor am I making the mistake of going too heavy to soon. With 15 weeks to go this literally is a marathon.View attachment 187572
A0A213D3-097A-4EC8-B109-D5E79A62947F.jpeg

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You look really good bro, without trying too. Your shoulders pop out significantly and I know how hard it is to see veins and muscle though tons of ink, but your veins look like damn tree branches right through your sleeve. Already looking better in a short period too.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are those striations popping on your chest without flexing?!?!? Looks like your pushing hard brother. ..looking good

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You look really good bro, without trying too. Your shoulders pop out significantly and I know how hard it is to see veins and muscle though tons of ink, but your veins look like damn tree branches right through your sleeve. Already looking better in a short period too.
Hey thanks man! I’m just having fun right now. I up the TBOL to 75mg next week. So looking forward to see how that treats me. I’ll prob keep the Var @ 50mg, but could go higher if I wanted. Thanks again dude! I appreciate the positive feedback ✌

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yup little ones. Everything should really start popping in the next few weeks. Then TREN should solidify the “definitely on steroids look” I’m going for!
Lol. When my relatives and friends ask me if I'm on steroids the response is always "if I'm on steroids and you have to ask, I'm clearly doing something wrong!"

GET IT!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Day #15

Test E @ 240mg
EQ @ 300mg
Tbol 75mg
Var 50mg

Upper body power day

Weighted pull ups
5 sets 8 X 25 lb kettle bell

Weighted chest dips
5 sets 12 X 40 lb kettle bell

Flat dumbbell bench press
5 sets 8 X 100

Incline dumbbell bench press
5 sets 10 X 75

Seated dumbbell shoulder press
5 sets 8 X 70

Medium barbell overhead press
5 sets 12 X 105

Supported dumbbell rows
3 sets 8 X 85

Medium barbell bicep curls
5 sets 10 X 85

Tricep push downs V bar
3 sets 10 X 72

Bent over lateral plate raises
5 sets 8 X 25 lb plates

Alternating dumbbell front raises hammer grip
4 sets 12 X 35
1 sets 25 plus X 35 - (failure)

Cool down elliptical 25 minutes
Calories burned - 245

So here we are starting week three and I wake up with a slow drippy nose and sore throat. Right now I’m feeling full blown sick! My throats killing me and my nose is stuffy and running. I took some DayQuil and 5000mg of Vitamin C when I got home from the gym. Hopefully it’s just a bug and doesn’t turn into anything serious.

Anyway still had a great workout! I upped the Tbol to 75 mg. I am definitely leaving a lot on the table and not going all out. I feel like I’m hitting everything just hard enough. I want to be 100% for phase two when I add the Tren Ace.

Maybe one of you know the answer. I can find out myself tomorrow but didn’t think about it until I got home. How much do the 4 foot Olympic barbells weigh? I rarely use it but had great success today utilizing a small space. It’s NO it’s not the ez curl cambered bar

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That sucks! Always something unplanned pops up during a cycle like that. Dont be afraid to skip a gym day to hydrate and rest. Sometimes it's a lot easier to head off the crap. But yea I know...take a day off right

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
That sucks! Always something unplanned pops up during a cycle like that. Dont be afraid to skip a gym day to hydrate and rest. Sometimes it's a lot easier to head off the crap. But yea I know...take a day off right
Dude I’m up and making a attempting to go into work. I mega dosed Vitamin C in the form of absorbing acid. What was I thinking? I had explosive farts and diarrhea all night. I had am definitely dehydrated, I actually woke up looking lean, but that was a terrible mistake. I compare the gastric pain and side effects to dinking a whole container of NO -Explode, fawk me!! 🙁

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude I’m up and making a attempting to go into work. I mega dosed Vitamin C in the form of absorbing acid. What was I thinking? I had explosive farts and diarrhea all night. I had am definitely dehydrated, I actually woke up looking lean, but that was a terrible mistake. I compare the gastric pain and side effects to dinking a whole container of NO -Explode, fawk me!!
High quality colloidal silver and iodine supp can do wonders for getting rid of a bug. I know everyone has an answer...this one has served my family great for years

Good luck with the NO explode situation...

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Serves as a natural antibiotic and antimicrobial...I'm mot crazy...had to throw it out there

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Colloidal silver is quite magical.
Not to get too far o/t but I've been using that and ive never had to put my kids on script antibiotics....ear infection, pink eye, flu-ish bugs, etc. Even combined those with natural honey and knocked strep throat out of my son without drugs in a couple days.. (Yes, had doc test to confirm). Always keep those around and your golden. I always double check I've got stock before I cycle bc if I train crappy for a week or 2 while jabbing myself constantly I'd lose my sht.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking sick already man, also I did a lot of reading about the colloidial silver and was going to give it a shot myself a while back. Supposed to be really good stuff and Big Pharma hates it so you have to believe it must work.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Day #16

Tbol 75mg
Var 50mg

Warm up Elliptical 20 minutes
Calories burned 190

Lower body power day

Dead lift
3 sets 5 X 280

No squats today

Plated leg press
2 sets 12 X 14 plates
5 sets 5 X 18 plates

Standing calf raise machine
3 sets 12 X 330

Seated leg curls
5 sets 8 X 130

Leg extensions
5 sets 10 X 190

Seated calf raises
5 sets 12 X 70

Seated leg press machine
5 sets 12 X 330

Well I still made it to work and the gym after last night. On top of that drama, I am also sick too! 🙁 I went to the store to stock up on the necessities to battle my sickness. Luckily the sore throat subsided and now I’m just really stuffy and tired.

My workout probably wouldn’t have been so successful if wasn’t on gear. Even cardio was much of a issue and I wasn’t sore at all from yesterday. So recovery is pretty amazing. Of course I added a few more non lower body movements to my workout, I can’t help myself!! 💪

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day #16

Tbol 75mg
Var 50mg

Warm up Elliptical 20 minutes
Calories burned 190

Lower body power day

Dead lift
3 sets 5 X 280

No squats today

Plated leg press
2 sets 12 X 14 plates
5 sets 5 X 18 plates

Standing calf raise machine
3 sets 12 X 330

Seated leg curls
5 sets 8 X 130

Leg extensions
5 sets 10 X 190

Seated calf raises
5 sets 12 X 70

Seated leg press machine
5 sets 12 X 330

Well I still made it to work and the gym after last night. On top of that drama, I am also sick too! I went to the store to stock up on the necessities to battle my sickness. Luckily the sore throat subsided and now I’m just really stuffy and tired.

My workout probably wouldn’t have been so successful if wasn’t on gear. Even cardio was much of a issue and I wasn’t sore at all from yesterday. So recovery is pretty amazing. Of course I added a few more non lower body movements to my workout, I can’t help myself!!
I had a coach that preached you dont get better on the days you want to hit it. You get better on the days you dont want to - or think you cant. I've lived that ever since. Gettin swole ItalOne!

As long as you dont shart while pushing some weight bc your insides are fkd

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dam I done posting today bc of the stupid doubles

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I had a coach that preached you dont get better on the days you want to hit it. You get better on the days you dont want to - or think you cant. I've lived that ever since. Gettin swole ItalOne!

As long as you dont shart while pushing some weight bc your insides are fkd
The no pain no gain cliche will stand the test of time. Again didn’t go balls out. I am trying to avoid taxing my cns to much while I’m not 100%. My diet have been a little off for good reason. I added a lot fiber throughout the day to avoid anything like that! Lol 😳

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Not to get too far o/t but I've been using that and ive never had to put my kids on script antibiotics....ear infection, pink eye, flu-ish bugs, etc. Even combined those with natural honey and knocked strep throat out of my son without drugs in a couple days.. (Yes, had doc test to confirm). Always keep those around and your golden. I always double check I've got stock before I cycle bc if I train crappy for a week or 2 while jabbing myself constantly I'd lose my sht.
Good info thanks for sharing. Seems like it’s very versatile, I’ve never even heard of it before but just copped some off Amazon

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Day #17

Tbol 75mg
Var 50mg

Off day 🤥 not really

Warm up elliptical 15 minutes
Calories burned 140

I am definitely feeling sick 😷 but not sick enough that I couldn’t make to work and light day at the gym. Probably not that smart! I actually felt ok at the gym. Some light cardio and stretching felt nice. My lower back was kinda sore from dead lifting.

So I figured why not do some weighted chest dips and pull ups. Oh and some tricep rope pushdowns and incline dumbbell hammer curls. Even though I’m pretty sick strength was definitely up a little.

Weighted pull ups - 40 lb kettle bell
5 sets X 5 💪

Weighted chest dips 40 lb kettle bell
5 sets X 12

Tricep rope push downs
5 Sets 8 X 60

Incline dumbbell curls hammer grip
5 sets 12 x 45

Do any of you guys think adding a few sets of these movements with effect tomorrow’s shoulder/back day?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Day #18

Test E @ 240mg
EQ @ 300mg
Tbol 75mg
Var 50mg

Shoulder and back hypertrophy day

pendalay rows
5 sets 10 X 155

Rack chins
3 sets X 15

Upright rows smith machine
5 sets 12 X 95

Supported dumbbell rows
5 sets 10 X 65

Seated cable rows
5 sets 15 X 140

close grip cable pull downs
3 sets 12 X 160

Seated dumbbell shoulder press
5 sets 12 X 65

After this i got into the Seth Feroce shoulder workout. This involved a ton of volume with rep ranges in 20-30’s.

Bent over plate raises
Bent over dumbbell lat raises
Dumbbell front raises hammer grip
All sorts of cable raises, lateral, behind the back, front, hitting all angles.

I had another great workout even though I’m sick. No cardio today because it’s hard for me to breath out of my nose.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Day #19

Tbol 75mg
Var 50mg

Lower body hypertrophy day

Dead lifts
5 sets 12 X 180

Squats - explosive/slow decent
3 sets 10 X 190

Seated leg press
5 set 15 X 250

Standing calf raise
3 sets 15 x 270

Seated leg curls
3 sets 12 X 130

leg extensions
5 sets 15 x 130

Cardio 10 minutes on elliptical
Calories burned - 115

I had a long night at work last night and didn’t get home until close to 4:00am. I honestly am not feeling that great today. I still can’t breath out of my nose and my chest is a little wheezy.
I was very close to taking the day off, but still managed. Hopefully I feel a little better by tomorrow. Sick or not, I have to stay consistent!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finally watched The Game Changers. Gonna try go full potato/veggo just to see for myself.
What does it entail again?
@ItalOne, how you feeling? You got a lot of volume, if you’re getting sick, you’ll probably just grow with a few days off if you needed it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ItalOne, how you feeling? You got a lot of volume, if you’re getting sick, you’ll probably just grow with a few days off if you needed it.
Im gonna stalk/follow Kai Green on instagram, apparently he is trialling the same thing for a month. He is getting nutritional/diet advice through the guy who narrated the documentary.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Finally watched The Game Changers. Gonna try go full potato/veggo just to see for myself.
It’s a cool documentary with a ton of information and actual research on nutrition.

Reactions: Nac
jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a cool documentary with a ton of information and actual research on nutrition.
I just watched the trailer, holy crap, it’s motivational for sure! Going to watch tonight!

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hey thanks for checking on me. Very thoughtful! 😊 I am still sick man. Working these late nights wears me down, so I’m taking today off. Yeah bro been keeping weight moderate and volume high to avoid any kind of injuries. I still have 14 weeks on blast to achieve my goals.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Day #20 - Off Day

Tbol 75mg
Var 50mg

Well today was chest and arm hypertrophy day, and it killed me to miss it! 🙁 Tomorrow is my usual off day. Instead I think I’m going to go in and do a light leg/ab/stretching day. This way I can just continue with the program on Monday “upper body power day”

a little something to lift my spirits!
25A0330F-ADF1-48C4-8E80-B22C08AF2F43.jpeg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, I came across a Keto site that criticised the fuk out of the documentary (no surprise), but meh Im in and if I like te feelz dropping the flesh from my diet Ill stay with it. If doing so has such a profound impact on blood markers and endothelial health and function Id gladly eat dirt for b12😎

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I checked our Game Changers - loved it, been confirming more that I want to transition this direction, veggies, fish, egg whites and limited poultry, 2 days a week meatless, with meat alternatives. Can’t pull the trigger until after March but I’m totally on board.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How would you describe a synergy between Tbol and Anavar as far as strength and overall feel goes? Glad I see someone else doing a high volume workouts, keep it up man!

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
How would you describe a synergy between Tbol and Anavar as far as strength and overall feel goes? Glad I see someone else doing a high volume workouts, keep it up man!
It was unfortunate that I wasn’t able to get the most out of week three. So it makes it hard to give a real opinion just yet. Though strength, vascularity and recovery Is definitely improved and the only side effects have been very minor back pumps. The whole stack in designed to keep androgenic side effects minimal. With Tren being the only highly androgenic compound I’ll be using.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you ran dbol before? ( I'm sure you have) I'm curious as to your thoughts on differences between that and tbol. I know you'll look better during a tbol run. But the extra strength, gains, and "feel good" of dbol make it hard for me to switch and give tbol a try. Of course saying these aspects are better with dbol are just from my research. Curious if youd dispute that?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are a champ man, keep killing it. I took days off with my fever. About to start cleaning up my diet. Maybe I will watch this Game Changers and see if I want to try something like that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are a champ man, keep killing it. I took days off with my fever. About to start cleaning up my diet. Maybe I will watch this Game Changers and see if I want to try something like that.
Not to spread rumors but he got banned.
Game Changers. I think there’s easily a dozen of us that checked it out. I spent an hour last night trying to make sense of a diet where I eat over 4000 calories and meatless alternatives that come in 13oz packages. To do this and not have food cost you over a grand every month, egg whites, fish, and supplements are going to lead the way with meatless alternatives and blends of cheaper foods (lentil, quinoa, bean curd/soy) would be once a day or so. Me and the lady who’s really on board with this are trying to implement it two days a week and Costco is going to be a staple with how much food I eat, but I love the idea. ItalOne had some good info

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Game Changers. I think there’s easily a dozen of us that checked it out. I spent an hour last night trying to make sense of a diet where I eat over 4000 calories and meatless alternatives that come in 13oz packages. To do this and not have food cost you over a grand every month, egg whites, fish, and supplements are going to lead the way with meatless alternatives and blends of cheaper foods (lentil, quinoa, bean curd/soy) would be once a day or so. Me and the lady who’s really on board with this are trying to implement it two days a week and Costco is going to be a staple with how much food I eat, but I love the idea. ItalOne had some good info
Weird doesn't it normally say banned next to the ID when that happens? His says active member, bummer seemed like a good guy. I am kind of anti-soy, already gyno prone and lots of cancer in my family tree too, so would have to find something else to supply that but makes sense.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ItalOne got banned @Matthersby? Weird, he seemed like a solid dude with a level head and good advice.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Why did he get banned?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreenMachineX Nutrition / Health 23