Answered It’s time for a seriously insane bulk. MatthersbyX2

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah and as you said orals do this to a lot of people, personally I don't get it but then I eat less carbs too. I used to eat 600gr of carbs and now it's around 200. Fats are so much easier to get down and I'm kinda okay with my size now but for someone who wants to grow that little extra, carbs will be a bit better in my opinion. And it's not like you won't grow, just look at arnold that was all about fat diets. Insulin nowadays is what makes us take the next step but without that I think you can get really far with fats.
Ya I don’t really get very far with a lot of carbs. I really have to force it. Fats are way easier to gain but I won’t progress in real strength and weight past my sticking point of 245 without a lot more carbs. I kind of hybridize both since I don’t think 600 carbs is doable at times. I never have a problem hitting protein macros for the day. Going to at least double my carbs so I can get to 250+

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This cycle is the first time I’m having those appetite issues and I Came to that exact conclusion and I’m happy to read someone else thinking the same... I noticed that I usually wake up full and then I just go at it again and I spend the whole day like forcing that **** down. I have adjusted the time frame I’m eating and it’s been a bit easier.
This cycle is the first time I’m having those appetite issues and I Came to that exact conclusion and I’m happy to read someone else thinking the same... I noticed that I usually wake up full and then I just go at it again and I spend the whole day like forcing that **** down. I have adjusted the time frame I’m eating and it’s been a bit easier.

Bodybuilding gets way too complicated, you read that you should eat every 3 hours, have protein right after workout etc etc. If you feel that something is wrong most likely you're correct. Trust your own body, if you feel bloated don't eat, if you feel flat you eat. You have a day to get the calories and it doesn't have to be at 3pm. If you oversleep and you don't have time to down that last meal of rice, have some olive oil, a handful of almonds, peanuts etc.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I don’t really get very far with a lot of carbs. I really have to force it. Fats are way easier to gain but I won’t progress in real strength and weight past my sticking point of 245 without a lot more carbs. I kind of hybridize both since I don’t think 600 carbs is doable at times. I never have a problem hitting protein macros for the day. Going to at least double my carbs so I can get to 250+

You can have some massive carb meals in the beginning of the day and then go fat and protein. It makes the body sort of rest after the carbs has been broken down in the body. It can be easier than to eat carbs to every meal.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bodybuilding gets way too complicated, you read that you should eat every 3 hours, have protein right after workout etc etc. If you feel that something is wrong most likely you're correct. Trust your own body, if you feel bloated don't eat, if you feel flat you eat. You have a day to get the calories and it doesn't have to be at 3pm. If you oversleep and you don't have time to down that last meal of rice, have some olive oil, a handful of almonds, peanuts etc.
I was raised in the Muscle and Fitness era in the 90s and it took me decades to unlearn that shyt. Thank God I love AM and learning constantly, or I’d still believe all the old nonsense.
I’ve made gains eating 2 125gram protein meals and 10 25gram meals. Makes no difference, it’s a cumulation of the day. Otherwise anyone who did IF or IIFYM would look like garbage.
It’s a process though forcing your body gradually so you can progress in muscle. Otherwise, I pretty much do listen to my body.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, I got bout $800 in gear in the mail today.

I’ll be honest, I always get excited to see all those little vials. But I got several 50ml jugs today. And seriously, I was intimidated and scared looking at those things.

Weird.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, I got bout $800 in gear in the mail today.

I’ll be honest, I always get excited to see all those little vials. But I got several 50ml jugs today. And seriously, I was intimidated and scared looking at those things.

Weird.
Yeah they’re not small. The test E comes in talls, the Test U I got came in a fatty.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they’re not small. The test E comes in talls, the Test U I got came in a fatty.
It’s like someone blew air into a .50 cal bullet
Or 1 whale sperm.
It’s big. And that’s a lot of steroids for one guy to take.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or 1 whale sperm.
Always wondered how his jugs looked. Picturing a gallon of gear. Lol

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or 1 whale sperm.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t even know where to store it. It’s the size of a Red Bull. I’m afraid of having it in my steroid bag that goes everywhere with me. One tap and that thing is breaking and I’ll will for real cry if that happens.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m so psyched I chose this combo. I’m dropping fat and water fast and I’m full and toght right now. I transformed overnight last night. Msten is so damn nice. Pushing test up to 450, NPP still at 500, and I’m day 6 on 20/20 mstenDmz.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice to hear bro! Really hope you don’t go thru the **** I am right now haha. Keep going

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m so psyched I chose this combo. I’m dropping fat and water fast and I’m full and toght right now. I transformed overnight last night. Msten is so damn nice. Pushing test up to 450, NPP still at 500, and I’m day 6 on 20/20 mstenDmz.

Agree. I've been guilty of hyping msten up and i haven't used it for years so it kinda makes you wonder wether it'd do the same now but most people seem to have the same experience. It really does make you drop fat while still giving you volume like the stronger orals.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agree. I've been guilty of hyping msten up and i haven't used it for years so it kinda makes you wonder wether it'd do the same now but most people seem to have the same experience. It really does make you drop fat while still giving you volume like the stronger orals.
I’m barely through week 1, and my lifts are back up and I dropped a ton of water yesterday-last night and already appear more muscular. Weeks 2-3-4 will be nice.
Forgot how much effect it had on water and fat bc all I remember was how damn thick and strong it made me last time.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m barely through week 1, and my lifts are back up and I dropped a ton of water yesterday-last night and already appear more muscular. Weeks 2-3-4 will be nice.
Forgot how much effect it had on water and fat bc all I remember was how damn thick and strong it made me last time.

Yeah its amazing, my favorite oral with winstrol. Kinda done with orals though, wish they had msten injectible here.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah its amazing, my favorite oral with winstrol. Kinda done with orals though, wish they had msten injectible here.
They do, USA PRO. It’s not the same though. Not as drastic. After this year, done with orals as well. My body just doesn’t like them anymore

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They do, USA PRO. It’s not the same though. Not as drastic. After this year, done with orals as well. My body just doesn’t like them anymore
Yeah I’m noticing my body likes them a lot less than it used to. I was glad to get off m1A and I wasn’t even having any sides except overall discomfort gaining weight/stamina loss.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Why no more orals?

Cause its nore damaging to cholesterol and things like that, not to forget the liver but that's my least concern with aas and most orals are underwhelming besides the stronger ones (which are stronger) than injectibles but too damaging to run as long even if it would in theory be possible.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cause its nore damaging to cholesterol and things like that, not to forget the liver but that's my least concern with aas and most orals are underwhelming besides the stronger ones (which are stronger) than injectibles but too damaging to run as long even if it would in theory be possible.
Injectables are more manageable in every way. I’ve had to abort about a half dozen cycles over the years and most the time it’s an oral that’s creating the problem.
Look, guys always come on here thinking they are going to stack 6 drugs and their quarter of an Aromasin is going to solve any problems that could come up. We are messing with more than just our hormones and muscles here. I’ve been debating dropping the Msten/Dmz for a few days. Surprisingly it’s causing more mental issues than I’ve expected or experienced in the past. I can push through a little lethargy but strangely since day 1, the orals are interacting with my daily Kratom use. My anxiety and sense of doom past 8 pm is awful enough that I’m considering quitting them. Sometimes your body is ready to blast but your mind isn’t where it needs to be. So many variables to this and some just treat it like it’s just gains.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good points. I know the cardiovascular effects of the orals are happening to some degree, but I haven’t really experienced anything negative with orals yet.

That being said I’m late to the party with my AAS usage and haven’t used many different orals. I also don’t drink and have never done any type of recreational drug to interact with. I’m sure at some point along my journey I may have some bad reactions. Other than some superdrol that I don’t think was superdrol, I’ve pretty much only ran tbol and Proviron as orals. Gonna play around with some harsher/stronger orals later this year during bulk.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good points. I know the cardiovascular effects of the orals are happening to some degree, but I haven’t really experienced anything negative with orals yet.

That being said I’m late to the party with my AAS usage and haven’t used many different orals. I also don’t drink and have never done any type of recreational drug to interact with. I’m sure at some point along my journey I may have some bad reactions. Other than some superdrol that I don’t think was superdrol, I’ve pretty much only ran tbol and Proviron as orals. Gonna play around with some harsher/stronger orals later this year during bulk.
You may not, in my late twenties early thirties I never had side effects from orals. At 40, I can run several without much issues but sometimes combinations or times when your balance is off mentally, hormonally or physically, it could hit you all wrong. Our bodies are far too complicated for things to go the same way every time. I wish though.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The body is a weird thing especially when hormones are concerned. I keep hoping I take the right combination of things and my body has some type of crazy reaction and makes my dick huge. Hasn’t happened yet though.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injectables are more manageable in every way. I’ve had to abort about a half dozen cycles over the years and most the time it’s an oral that’s creating the problem.
Look, guys always come on here thinking they are going to stack 6 drugs and their quarter of an Aromasin is going to solve any problems that could come up. We are messing with more than just our hormones and muscles here. I’ve been debating dropping the Msten/Dmz for a few days. Surprisingly it’s causing more mental issues than I’ve expected or experienced in the past. I can push through a little lethargy but strangely since day 1, the orals are interacting with my daily Kratom use. My anxiety and sense of doom past 8 pm is awful enough that I’m considering quitting them. Sometimes your body is ready to blast but your mind isn’t where it needs to be. So many variables to this and some just treat it like it’s just gains.
Trying to time Kratom dosing, that needs to be taken on an empty stomach, and making sure I get plenty of small meals throughout the day and timing PH and supports...is a bitch!
Plus I’ve found that if I do eat, even a small snack after I take my Kratom it immediately kills the effects...so trying to time everything is challenging for sure!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yup as a friendly advice, (i know you know this). If you experience anxiety drop it. Even when you know its the drug and not really you anxiety or depression can cause you a lot of harm and make you do bad choices. I would probably ride it out but that's me being greedy.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The body is a weird thing especially when hormones are concerned. I keep hoping I take the right combination of things and my body has some type of crazy reaction and makes my dick huge. Hasn’t happened yet though.

It might, jokes aside. I think you're better off playing it safe. I get that you want more but if i could give any advice to you it would be to stick with injectibles, not touch tren or eq. That's just my own experience as orals hit cholesterol hard, tren can cause massive anxiety and is easily the worst of them all and eq hits rbc hard, so do things like anadrol. You are so much safer running deca, test, primo. You can get really far with that, trest is also amazing. I am not the guy to look up too i get that, ive tried many things but i never recommend going that route.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to time Kratom dosing, that needs to be taken on an empty stomach, and making sure I get plenty of small meals throughout the day and timing PH and supports...is a bitch!
Plus I’ve found that if I do eat, even a small snack after I take my Kratom it immediately kills the effects...so trying to time everything is challenging for sure!

I love how the man himself joins in as mattersby was just talking about how you intervein with his msten 😁

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey @Chados or any other more experience guys do consider anadrol more on safer side I hear a lot and lots of conflicting opions that kinda leads me to believe anadrol is more individualistic (as all aas) but for the most part I read enough to surely believe it's harsh as some folks make seem...I definitely gonna try it next tho...after the summer I'll run test and Ddrol...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It might, jokes aside. I think you're better off playing it safe. I get that you want more but if i could give any advice to you it would be to stick with injectibles, not touch tren or eq. That's just my own experience as orals hit cholesterol hard, tren can cause massive anxiety and is easily the worst of them all and eq hits rbc hard, so do things like anadrol. You are so much safer running deca, test, primo. You can get really far with that, trest is also amazing. I am not the guy to look up too i get that, ive tried many things but i never recommend going that route.
I may roll at 10mg. If it becomes more unpleasant, I’ll drop out. I’m about done with orals. I’m too old for the lethargy and can’t take the health hit like I used to. I run injectables year round and feel and look good. I’ll see how the next week treats me, Doc gave me a pediatric dose of an SSRI and some trazadone for nighttime. I’ve just been having some issues with what feels like mild paranoia and even more mild psychosis. I’m level headed so not worried about insane choices but I won’t continue if anxiety is making me miserable. I don’t NEED gains that bad when I’m consistently getting them from test and NPP.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I may roll at 10mg. If it becomes more unpleasant, I’ll drop out. I’m about done with orals. I’m too old for the lethargy and can’t take the health hit like I used to. I run injectables year round and feel and look good. I’ll see how the next week treats me, Doc gave me a pediatric dose of an SSRI and some trazadone for nighttime. I’ve just been having some issues with what feels like mild paranoia and even more mild psychosis. I’m level headed so not worried about insane choices but I won’t continue if anxiety is making me miserable. I don’t NEED gains that bad when I’m consistently getting them from test and NPP.
Trazadone sucks. It’s just basically a paralytic.

Just sayin’...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey @Chados or any other more experience guys do consider anadrol more on safer side I hear a lot and lots of conflicting opions that kinda leads me to believe anadrol is more individualistic (as all aas) but for the most part I read enough to surely believe it's harsh as some folks make seem...I definitely gonna try it next tho...after the summer I'll run test and Ddrol...

Anadrol was (is?) prescribed 3 months at 150mg due to muscle wasting disease so its fully possible to use it very long and at a high dosage. However this is having a doctor look at your bloods and to save your body from being destroyed if you have certain diseases, this doesnt mean its healthy. Red blood cell count will increase significantly on anadrol and that means a lot of stamina but also thickening of the blood which can cause strokes. Anadrol is definitely not safe as a steroid.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mature decision. paranoia is almost the worst side effect and it gets noticible when you're in a relationship. Sounds crazy that Msten would be the thing that gives anxiety as most people feel good on it. It could ge the mix of everything, i mean the more steroids you add the more sides. You night be fine running msten and test or deca and test but not all three together.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mature decision. paranoia is almost the worst side effect and it gets noticible when you're in a relationship. Sounds crazy that Msten would be the thing that gives anxiety as most people feel good on it. It could ge the mix of everything, i mean the more steroids you add the more sides. You night be fine running msten and test or deca and test but not all three together.
So be like Bostin Loyd and just take all the steroids on the market all the time and all the ancillaries too in mega high doses.

That way you never have to change anything 😂

(I was watching a Bostin Loyd video and I am sorry)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don’t even know where to store it. It’s the size of a Red Bull. I’m afraid of having it in my steroid bag that goes everywhere with me. One tap and that thing is breaking and I’ll will for real cry if that happens.
Put it in a coozie lol

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anadrol was (is?) prescribed 3 months at 150mg due to muscle wasting disease so its fully possible to use it very long and at a high dosage. However this is having a doctor look at your bloods and to save your body from being destroyed if you have certain diseases, this doesnt mean its healthy. Red blood cell count will increase significantly on anadrol and that means a lot of stamina but also thickening of the blood which can cause strokes. Anadrol is definitely not safe as a steroid.
Alright cool thanks for reply.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I decided to discontinue the Msten/Dmz. I’ve specifically noticed after I take it, my mental state changes, I become nauseated for most the day, it was beyond uncomfortable. It had just kicked in too, water was dropping fast and I put on 4lbs overnight.
I have always tolerated orals well and I don’t bail on them easily but clearly something isn’t right. I’ve never found that combo to even be very harsh, but I’d rather play it safe and enjoy my injectables, maybe adding low dose Dbol in.
I think I’m getting too old for orals.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Matthersby you don't run anadrol and if not how come?
Yea man I got into anabolics way late bro.I wish I'd started in my late 20s early 30s.
I see you run dbol do you loose a bit of size coming off

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what brand dmz/Msten were you running? Sorry you got those bad mental sides man, I know how that goes all to well. It’s good you made the decision sanity and mental health over gains though! Sometimes it’s hard to know when to quit.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what brand dmz/Msten were you running? Sorry you got those bad mental sides man, I know how that goes all to well. It’s good you made the decision sanity and mental health over gains though! Sometimes it’s hard to know when to quit.
Aggressive labs. Cheapest one out there just about. Treated me perfectly fine in 2016. I think it’s Prami and Kratom interacting but the orals are just making it worse.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
GL bro. I think I am done with orals as well.