Answered It’s time for a seriously insane bulk. MatthersbyX2

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you brotha. I’m dying to finish my chest and full sleeve this year when me I can really afford it.

Then I’m done with ink..

Promise.

I swear.

For real, I’m really done with ink.

Seriously
Dont be a waste of skin. Leave no stone unturned! Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn @RickyBlobby you’re actually pretty good. I don’t have any ink but consider myself a snob lol.

Wife is getting her first one today. I would say “only” but I know you don’t get to a world level in anything without an addictive personality - all I can hope is the work is quality lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used to be a pretty decent scratcher...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I’m just under 240, "

Man, that is awesome. Judging by the pic, I would have thought 200, meaning you are made almost exclusively out of muscles...unless you have a huge heavy head.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"I’m just under 240, "

Man, that is awesome. Judging by the pic, I would have thought 200, meaning you are made almost exclusively out of muscles...unless you have a huge heavy head.

Thanks??
It’s all lighting. If I get the wrong lighting, then:
IMG_0885.JPG

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL! That looks like a natty vegan. With more lighting, he is ready to sprout some pubic roots.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow!
Nice!
Only time I’ve been down to 200 was basic training. I may not look it, but my frame had 160lbs on it as a 17 year old full grown. So I have 80lbs more muscle than my frame would have with no resistance training.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only time I’ve been down to 200 was basic training. I may not look it, but my frame had 160lbs on it as a 17 year old full grown. So I have 80lbs more muscle than my frame would have with no resistance training.
I graduated high school at the same weight! At 6’2. Wrestled 152 junior year.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And you feel fuckin fantastic. I really do think women can sense if a guy has high androgens, even without body language or anything. Like I'll be just sitting here all slouched over and everytime I look around a chick is trying to make eye contact. And I'm not super good looking or anything.

It's like a vibe they pick up on or something.

Two women came up to me while on cycle and i was sober. Two really attractive women at a bar just showering me with compliments, it just doesnt happen when you're single and drinking. I think you do get some sort of "im more man" than anyone else feeling and i think you feel like you're a better version of yourself and it shows. My fiance found me very attractive while on tren and i have no idea what i did but apparentely i was acting really manly lol. All i remember is being anxious. Matthersby youre way too humble, youre probably a stud that refuse to aknowledge.

Dating tips to everyone from me. Be sober and on gear! 😁