Answered It’s time for a seriously insane bulk. MatthersbyX2

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alpha over insecurity all day long. Regardless whether I was diced, or i stretched the hell out of the shirt I was wearing, supreme confidence has always gotten my pick of the ladies. Every once in a while you’ll find a girl that’s attracted just to your physique, but in my experience, 99% of the time, my confidence and attitude was what attracted them.

Plus they usually meet you with clothes on so all they can see is arms, and women love big arms. So I’m not sure being super cut matters a lot with winning a woman over early on. They just care so much more about other thing for Physique to be a huge factor.

My Beta comment was primarily a joke, but you are dead on Mathersby. Confidence is the key to women no matter what you look like. I have a couple of young guys that work for me that don’t have much of a social life. They are both I intimidated and scared to approach women. I’m always giving them advise about confidence and never feel outclassed by another guy no matter what he looks like, etc etc. One of them has taken the advise and has scored a couple of dates, the other guy just plays video games all weekend.

And this leads back to the old debate about women being more attracted to you when you’re on cycle. Is it because of increased confidence or something else. I think it is a mixture, we are almost always more confident and Alpha when on cycle and women respond to that. That being said I also think women can like smell high testerone or something. Maybe without them evening realizing it. It’s like it does something to them subconsciously. I say that because I’m married and I am not chasing women or giving them attention. I can just be doing my normal daily stuff and women just out of the blue react differently and come on to you. It just happens when on cycle. And I don’t look like a physique model or a bodybuilder, lol so it ain’t the looks that are getting the reaction.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ agreed! But it helps to look like a physique model, like me. :)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My Beta comment was primarily a joke, but you are dead on Mathersby. Confidence is the key to women no matter what you look like. I have a couple of young guys that work for me that don’t have much of a social life. They are both I intimidated and scared to approach women. I’m always giving them advise about confidence and never feel outclassed by another guy no matter what he looks like, etc etc. One of them has taken the advise and has scored a couple of dates, the other guy just plays video games all weekend.

And this leads back to the old debate about women being more attracted to you when you’re on cycle. Is it because of increased confidence or something else. I think it is a mixture, we are almost always more confident and Alpha when on cycle and women respond to that. That being said I also think women can like smell high testerone or something. Maybe without them evening realizing it. It’s like it does something to them subconsciously. I say that because I’m married and I am not chasing women or giving them attention. I can just be doing my normal daily stuff and women just out of the blue react differently and come on to you. It just happens when on cycle. And I don’t look like a physique model or a bodybuilder, lol so it ain’t the looks that are getting the reaction.
When I was about 22 years old, I had a bunch of leftover Percocet from a hernia surgery. I would go out drinking with friends and I saved them just for Saturday nights. For as long as those pills lasted, I would get a number or get laid every Saturday, like clockwork. Friday was hit or miss, prob struck out a lot. I realized early on, it was the amount of confidence opiates gave me. I didn’t gaf at all. Confidence was insane, and it attracted women like nothing I’d experienced so far in my life. Same thing happened later that year when I ran a high dose of 1-AD. I was so damn ballsy, I’d walk up to any woman or accept any dare.
A girl I was dating who had been in Costa Rica had came back and said I was so cocky she barely recognized me.

I’m so old now, not even sure how my game would even work.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m so old now, not even sure how my game would even work.
I just look a woman in the eye and tell her something intensely filthy.

80% of the time it works every time.

Example:

“Does it count as a pick-up line if I just say I bet your pussy tastes better after I **** it?”

Either they’re appalled or coming home with me.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just look a woman in the eye and tell her something intensely filthy.

80% of the time it works every time.

Example:

“Does it count as a pick-up line if I just say I bet your pussy tastes better after I **** it?”

Either they’re appalled or coming home with me.
😂😂😂
Didn’t you get a complaint filed on you for hitting on a girl at work a while back? Is that the one you used on her? Because if so I can’t believe she was offended by that.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
😂😂😂
Didn’t you get a complaint filed on you for hitting on a girl at work a while back? Is that the one you used on her? Because if so I can’t believe she was offended by that.
Yes.

And no, I told her I wanted to lick her pussy til she screamed...

We’re still friends. In fact she asked me for a ride home just the other day.

So yeah, even when it backfires.. pretty sure that seed has been planted.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha over insecurity all day long. Regardless whether I was diced, or i stretched the hell out of the shirt I was wearing, supreme confidence has always gotten my pick of the ladies. Every once in a while you’ll find a girl that’s attracted just to your physique, but in my experience, 99% of the time, my confidence and attitude was what attracted them.

Plus they usually meet you with clothes on so all they can see is arms, and women love big arms. So I’m not sure being super cut matters a lot with winning a woman over early on. They just care so much more about other thing for Physique to be a huge factor.

Girls are kinda different much depending on age but I agree that women don't go by look as much as men. A women might find you interesting cause of your looks because that's the first thing she'll see but they can drop you so easily because they are women and they can get pretty much anyone they want haha.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes.

And no, I told her I wanted to lick her pussy til she screamed...

We’re still friends. In fact she asked me for a ride home just the other day.

So yeah, even when it backfires.. pretty sure that seed has been planted.
She Wants It 👊

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m ridiculously monogamous.
I like nurturing the freak outta a girl sometimes right away, most times over time. Of all the strange I’ve had, I’ve never been able to get the full amount of filth on a first time that I can get after a year or so with someone. Always been that way, sex is better with someone I’ve been with that wants to push boundaries with me and be degraded or filthier to make it more fun. Maybe once or twice have I had that kind of fun with a stranger but it’s rare. Maybe I’m just not built for banging randos

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I usually just hold the door for them
Well ya, of course.
Do that and 10 other sweet things and even librarians and schoolteachers will be texting you nudes by the end of the month.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just got an early deposit of $5k in my bank account this morning. Looks like I’m stocking up my gear for the year. I dedicate this song to today.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gonna just start buying jugs for $200 instead of nickel and diming vials every payday. Ill have all of the next 10 weeks of NPP and another 12 week DHB run in hand with at least hundred tabs of an oral by end of week.
I’m only on day 2 of Msten/Dmz.
Cold kicked my ass last week and I lost 9 lbs and didn’t go near the gym

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you are white trash rich - it’s a good feeling

Will you eat some Yakisoba beef ramen for me? Stuff will get you filled back out in no time!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Will you eat some Yakisoba beef ramen for me? Stuff will get you filled back out in no time!
^like!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to Uncle Sam and 14 months of Post 9-11 GI Bill, I have 15 weeks of DHB, a years worth of test E, 14 weeks of NPP, some anadrol and Pheraplex are all on their way to sunny Arizona. If that’s not enough to get me to 275, then maybe I should just go for the swimmer look. The Brad Pitt in Fight Club look.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks to Uncle Sam and 14 months of Post 9-11 GI Bill, I have 15 weeks of DHB, a years worth of test E, 14 weeks of NPP, some anadrol and Pheraplex are all on their way to sunny Arizona. If that’s not enough to get me to 275, then maybe I should just go for the swimmer look. The Brad Pitt in Fight Club look.
Hahaha I totally hear ya and that's quite a stock pile.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gotta DM how you did that. I used most of mine for this stupid thing called a Masters Degree

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I’ve got a white trash tattoo! Serious. Done with a Walkman and guitar string and everything. I actually love it like it’s one of the expensive 18 hour ones.
I’m what they call champagne on a beer budget.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love that GI Bill! Although, I had a wife and 4 kids to support, so not much was left for me to play with....

Thanks for your service bro!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love that GI Bill! Although, I had a wife and 4 kids to support, so not much was left for me to play with....

Thanks for your service bro!
Totally hear ya. Luckily this came right in time for my youngest’s birthday in 2 weeks and my gf birthday next week.

My gf is an example of using the military to your advantage.
Between her VA disability and her post 9-11 GI hybrid for half campus and housing, she makes another 40k annually.
And she’s 36 and retiring with her 20 next year, and found another related government job on the civilian side to her herself ANOTHER govt retirement at only 57 years old.
Thanks for your service brother.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m going right into an MBA next year. Don’t talk me out of!!!
Would never talk you out of it bro. Got my MBA in Finance, and now even though I'm already retired with 80% Service Connected. I bring that in every month, and used the MBA to turn it into a GS7 at the VA, which my military time counts so I'm at 17 years right now. My boss is supposed to retire beginning of next year, and means I can move into the 7/9/11 as assistant chief and ride that to my retirement. If my daughter wasnt in Private School I would retire with 20 at 41. Put I will probably push it out a few more years after that till she graduates. I still got $1,400 on my Post 9/11 but will never use it cause that would only cover 1 Doctarate Course.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s awesome bro! Keep at it. I had to use up all my GI bill just for my BS in kinesiology.

Good thing about Texas is they offer an additional 140 hours of tuition at any public institution, so I’ll looking to get my masters as well.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would never talk you out of it bro. Got my MBA in Finance, and now even though I'm already retired with 80% Service Connected. I bring that in every month, and used the MBA to turn it into a GS7 at the VA, which my military time counts so I'm at 17 years right now. My boss is supposed to retire beginning of next year, and means I can move into the 7/9/11 as assistant chief and ride that to my retirement. If my daughter wasnt in Private School I would retire with 20 at 41. Put I will probably push it out a few more years after that till she graduates. I still got $1,400 on my Post 9/11 but will never use it cause that would only cover 1 Doctarate Course.
Haha ya! Or half a doc course at my school.

Sounds like you were smart too. She got a GS6 right outta the gates while still needing one more semester for her bachelors.
I’m getting like $780 a month for online only courses but they have my last date of active service incorrect so it’s cutting me off in December. Because it’s been 15 years(didn’t know I even had it since I used my Montgomery) but I had gone right back on active to go to combat medic school so I need to appeal to get the additional 6 months on there, it will then last me until I finish my BSBA program

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha ya! Or half a doc course at my school.

Sounds like you were smart too. She got a GS6 right outta the gates while still needing one more semester for her bachelors.
I’m getting like $780 a month for online only courses but they have my last date of active service incorrect so it’s cutting me off in December. Because it’s been 15 years(didn’t know I even had it since I used my Montgomery) but I had gone right back on active to go to combat medic school so I need to appeal to get the additional 6 months on there, it will then last me until I finish my BSBA program
Nice, yeah I did online too, but was nice I got the school paid, and they gave me enough to pay my mortgage every month, while in school. I used Trident University International for my BSBA, and MBA. Now, with my 80% and my VA Home Loan the VA is paying the VA for my house. Lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, yeah I did online too, but was nice I got the school paid, and they gave me enough to pay my mortgage every month, while in school. I used Trident University International for my BSBA, and MBA. Now, with my 80% and my VA Home Loan the VA is paying the VA for my house. Lol
Man, I am still benefiting from the Army. I will be finishing my bachelors comfortably because of the military. I spent 10 years in a good career in healthcare because of the military. I learned work ethic and discipline to outwork those around me at work and push myself in the gym harder than any of the 20year olds in there, because of the military.
Best decision I ever made, and if I didn’t get my kids out of it, I would deeply regret getting out for a woman, but I don’t only for that reason.

I only got 10% so far. Lots of work to do on trying to get that up to 30-50% service connected disability. Kind of a bummer but I’ll get it up to 30% I’m sure. More VA appointments comin.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man, I am still benefiting from the Army. I will be finishing my bachelors comfortably because of the military. I spent 10 years in a good career in healthcare because of the military. I learned work ethic and discipline to outwork those around me at work and push myself in the gym harder than any of the 20year olds in there, because of the military.
Best decision I ever made, and if I didn’t get my kids out of it, I would deeply regret getting out for a woman, but I don’t only for that reason.

I only got 10% so far. Lots of work to do on trying to get that up to 30-50% service connected disability. Kind of a bummer but I’ll get it up to 30% I’m sure. More VA appointments comin.
Yeah, They didnt give me a choice in Afghanistan, after the MRI and Cat Scans, and them seeing the Injuries. They sent me on my way. If they wouldn't have I would be retiring in 2021 with 20. I was a garunteed lifer for sure. But I got retired at 60% and the VA gave me 60% then I fought it and bumped it to 80% when I retire I will go for the last 20%, and sit back and laugh. Cause even though I went through hell and back. They will pay for my house, my school, my daughters education. So getting hurt, in some ways was good. But, if I could do it again, I'd do it without the injuries. Lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re rich in gainz at least
I am 10% more swole than I was 21 days ago.

Man, gaining 22lbs doesn’t sound like much when I put it like that.

Yeah, you’re going to gain a lot of weight on all that dhb. Especially if you’re kicking it with phera. I mean you’d have to be anorexic not to.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yeah, you’re going to gain a lot of weight on all that dhb. Especially if you’re kicking it with phera. I mean you’d have to be anorexic not to.
Oh I’ll gain.
I really need to look into some appetite stimulants like GHRP etc. I can eat but the problem is I don’t ever really want to. Probably the best thing about nandrolones is they increase my appetite.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Aren’t you about 6’?
Honestly even at 6’3, 25-30lbs is an extremely noticeable amount of weight. Half the shirts I bought last year when I was really lean, won’t fit me at all now. Looks like I’m wearing a douchey Captain America underarmour shirt.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh I’ll gain.
I really need to look into some appetite stimulants like GHRP etc. I can eat but the problem is I don’t ever really want to. Probably the best thing about nandrolones is they increase my appetite.
Do you want some Black Hole from Controlled Labs? I believe we are discontinuing it, but I have a bottle and I just don’t need it to gain. I need much less than you to grow. If so, PM me a shipping addy and I can send it next week.

Black Hole is the cannabinoid extracts that give you the munchies essentially, sans THC, so it can pass any drug test. Even for smokers, it can be useful when you first wake up before the work day.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you want some Black Hole from Controlled Labs? I believe we are discontinuing it, but I have a bottle and I just don’t need it to gain. I need much less than you to grow. If so, PM me a shipping addy and I can send it next week.

Black Hole is the cannabinoid extracts that give you the munchies essentially, sans THC, so it can pass any drug test. Even for smokers, it can be useful when you first wake up before the work day.
I’ve heard good things. TY bro

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aren’t you about 6’?
Honestly even at 6’3, 25-30lbs is an extremely noticeable amount of weight. Half the shirts I bought last year when I was really lean, won’t fit me at all now. Looks like I’m wearing a douchey Captain America underarmour shirt.
Yeah I’m 6’3”.

Training partners are telling me I actually look almost like a bodybuilder now.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That wouldn’t work for me.

Weed munchies is an effect that I became immune to long, long ago..

I use Gentian/centaury

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My NPP must be legit cause I gained back the 8lbs pretty damn quick from that week long cold I had. Nothing impressive in the gym to report but I did lose almost 10lbs and I’m only 4 days into Msten/Dmz
Appetite sucks but that’s nothing new. Just trying to eat a lot.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My NPP must be legit cause I gained back the 8lbs pretty damn quick from that week long cold I had. Nothing impressive in the gym to report but I did lose almost 10lbs and I’m only 4 days into Msten/Dmz
Appetite sucks but that’s nothing new. Just trying to eat a lot.

Awesome, something I've noticed is that when you eat late at night even if it's clean and you wake up not feeling hungry in the morning you either wanna wait with the eating or not eat at night so you'll wake up more hungry. I feel that if hunger isn't there in the morning it can be hard to down all the calories without having to eat huge portions.

Another thing you could do is to use olive oil and decrease carbs as it'll be easier to get down and is also healthy.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, something I've noticed is that when you eat late at night even if it's clean and you wake up not feeling hungry in the morning you either wanna wait with the eating or not eat at night so you'll wake up more hungry. I feel that if hunger isn't there in the morning it can be hard to down all the calories without having to eat huge portions.

Another thing you could do is to use olive oil and decrease carbs as it'll be easier to get down and is also healthy.
That’s probably my biggest problem actually. I do a lot in the evening, I’ve always been a night owl, but appetite, that’s the only time it’s ferocious. And it screws me since I won’t be hungry the next morning. I typically don’t eat the first 3 hours I’m awake unless I go to the office, then I’ll have a protein bar or two.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This cycle is the first time I’m having those appetite issues and I Came to that exact conclusion and I’m happy to read someone else thinking the same... I noticed that I usually wake up full and then I just go at it again and I spend the whole day like forcing that **** down. I have adjusted the time frame I’m eating and it’s been a bit easier.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This cycle is the first time I’m having those appetite issues and I Came to that exact conclusion and I’m happy to read someone else thinking the same... I noticed that I usually wake up full and then I just go at it again and I spend the whole day like forcing that **** down. I have adjusted the time frame I’m eating and it’s been a bit easier.
I’ve noticed with my already bad appetite issues and then being on orals, I have to go ahead and spend the money on food I’d eat even when not hungry. I can tell you I won’t touch 10 eggs or chicken and potatoes from week 3-5. So, when I shop I buy a shitload of Jif low-fat PB, (like 8lbs at a time) big Costco bags of boneless wings and chicken nuggets. Tuna sandwiches and egg sandwiches. Another Godsend is Pro Gainer. It’s a LEGIT high calorie protein shake/meal replacement. Heaping scoop is like 800 cals with 60P and 85C. It’s worth the money considering the money we spend on steroids and ancillaries and then don’t want to eat on them. I know I’m not eating enough currently and the orals aren’t even kicking yet so I’m already eating these foods and am gaining but won’t for long once I get to 250+

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya completly agree. I used to eat very very clean but this **** just don’t go down on my cycle right now lol but I did what you suggested a week ago about liquids and its been better. Also i give myself 2-3 hours in the morning before eating and it’s helping a bit too.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s probably my biggest problem actually. I do a lot in the evening, I’ve always been a night owl, but appetite, that’s the only time it’s ferocious. And it screws me since I won’t be hungry the next morning. I typically don’t eat the first 3 hours I’m awake unless I go to the office, then I’ll have a protein bar or two.

Yeah and as you said orals do this to a lot of people, personally I don't get it but then I eat less carbs too. I used to eat 600gr of carbs and now it's around 200. Fats are so much easier to get down and I'm kinda okay with my size now but for someone who wants to grow that little extra, carbs will be a bit better in my opinion. And it's not like you won't grow, just look at arnold that was all about fat diets. Insulin nowadays is what makes us take the next step but without that I think you can get really far with fats.