Answered It’s time for a seriously insane bulk. MatthersbyX2

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Getting my Msten/Dmz today but got a bit of a cold. Trying to decide if I just sleep extra and hydrate and push through; start my orals.
I’ll see how I feel later today.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's easy to compare yourself with shorter guys but you also have to think that height and being slim while still muscular is to most people especially women a great look. I wouldn't worry so much about thickness, just be shredded and muscular. Visual muscle is better than big muscles
Maybe to women. Too bad 90% of the people ‘mirin’ his gainz will be dudes like us
#truthhurts

@Matthersby cruising isn’t just about restoring lab values. It’s the potentiation you create for renewed response when the blast is reintroduced. You are missing out on that big-time pushing 150mg of Trest & the dbol on top of during that 6 weeks. Just take the 6 weeks to cruise. You would be better served stacking that Trest onto the back end of the 2nd blast even honestly, or just saving it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe to women. Too bad 90% of the people ‘mirin’ his gainz will be dudes like us
#truthhurts

@Matthersby cruising isn’t just about restoring lab values. It’s the potentiation you create for renewed response when the blast is reintroduced. You are missing out on that big-time pushing 150mg of Trest & the dbol on top of during that 6 weeks. Just take the 6 weeks to cruise. You would be better served stacking that Trest onto the back end of the 2nd blast even honestly, or just saving it.
Ugh, I hate when you make sense.
You “complete” me Hyde.
I was debating this anyways especially the Dbol which I would never run orals back to back at any dose.
Maybe I’ll just toss Trest 75/week to save my libido on NPP now?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ugh, I hate when you make sense.
You “complete” me Hyde.
I was debating this anyways especially the Dbol which I would never run orals back to back at any dose.
Maybe I’ll just toss Trest 75/week to save my libido on NPP now?
That definitely makes more sense to me.

It’s not that you won’t survive doing it the original way, just that if you’re trying to really grow and make big strides (without crazy drug use) you need to make the drugs work for you.

Staying on blast is for guys already at condition essentially trying to string multiple shows together that are going for broke. Besides, keeping Trest out that 6 weeks & just focusing on maintaining weight will give you a break from pushing food so hard so you’re ready to push for blast #2.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That definitely makes more sense to me.

It’s not that you won’t survive doing it the original way, just that if you’re trying to really grow and make big strides (without crazy drug use) you need to make the drugs work for you.

Staying on blast is for guys already at condition essentially trying to string multiple shows together that are going for broke. Besides, keeping Trest out that 6 weeks & just focusing on maintaining weight will give you a break from pushing food so hard so you’re ready to push for blast #2.
I don’t know the science behind this and a lot argue receptor desensitization is a myth. But I can attest after back to back blasts in 2016, I was running NPP, M-lMG and another drier oral and after a year “ON” it was like I was on nothing and I trusted all the gear. So what you say I have noticed before, even last year at the end from May-September I stopped making gains bc I just switched drugs with no cruise. So I do hear you.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 5, NPP is starting to kick. Seems like strong stuff. Much stronger than the ugl garbage I’ve ran in the past. Muscles are tight af from Sunday’s workout. I’ve got a cold and not starting Dmz/Msten until I’m 80% again. Really looking forward to this combo.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know the science behind this and a lot argue receptor desensitization is a myth. But I can attest after back to back blasts in 2016, I was running NPP, M-lMG and another drier oral and after a year “ON” it was like I was on nothing and I trusted all the gear. So what you say I have noticed before, even last year at the end from May-September I stopped making gains bc I just switched drugs with no cruise. So I do hear you.
I tend to argue it’s a myth. To me, this story helps confirm. You do two blasts back to back, I assume roughly same dosages? If your receptors were losing sensitivity, wouldn’t you have started losing gains? Taking the same dosages and maintaining from there tells me you hit some kind of peak, not that you’re losing receptor sensitivity.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tend to argue it’s a myth. To me, this story helps confirm. You do two blasts back to back, I assume roughly same dosages? If your receptors were losing sensitivity, wouldn’t you have started losing gains? Taking the same dosages and maintaining from there tells me you hit some kind of peak, not that you’re losing receptor sensitivity.
It doesn’t matter what it’s called or what’s really happening at a cellular level.

What matters is the time-proven reality that as the body accommodates to a given stimulus you have to continually up dosage or rotate to stronger compounds equaling an overall greater anabolic potential IF you want to keep gaining, OR take a little break from blasting to reset some. Nobody can keep growing for an indefinite period. Otherwise everyone would be big Ramy. And Big Ramy would be Godzilla.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It doesn’t matter what it’s called or what’s really happening at a cellular level.

What matters is the time-proven reality that as the body accommodates to a given stimulus you have to continually up dosage or rotate to stronger compounds equaling an overall greater anabolic potential IF you want to keep gaining, OR take a little break from blasting to reset some. Nobody can keep growing for an indefinite period. Otherwise everyone would be big Ramy. And Big Ramy would be Godzilla.
I get that. The issue I have is when people start looking for ways to detoxify, resensitize, or unclog androgen receptors.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I get that. The issue I have is when people start looking for ways to detoxify, resensitize, or unclog androgen receptors.
Yeah who knows. I have heard L-Carnitine does this, even orally, but idk or care. I just take L-Carnitine orally because I need it to allow the B5 I eat to help decrease my acne on cycle, so I’m taking it either way lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah who knows. I have heard L-Carnitine does this, even orally, but idk or care. I just take L-Carnitine orally because I need it to allow the B5 I eat to help decrease my acne on cycle, so I’m taking it either way lol.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That actually helps you?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree though. When I continually switch compounds and don’t cruise, the gains stop coming, or they are just unremarkable for what the drug typically can do. I’m fine with the cruise plan, although I’m not making any promises I don’t put a little Trest Ace in there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That actually helps you?
Yep, per our previous discussion. 750mg L-Carnitine & 1,500mg Pantothenic Acid once per day makes a noticeable improvement for me. 2-4x a day is what Brundel suggested, based on need. My fiancé noticed a week after implementing it on her own, helps that much.

That gets to be a ton of pills btw, so at some point capping your own bulk powder would be the way to go if you didn’t wanna go the low-dose accutane route (or wanted a break from that).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That actually helps you?
Yep, per our previous discussion. 750mg L-Carnitine & 1,500mg Pantothenic Acid once per day makes a noticeable improvement for me. 2-4x a day is what Brundel suggested, based on need. My fiancé noticed a week after implementing it on her own, helps that much.

That gets to be a ton of pills btw, so at some point capping your own bulk powder would be the way to go if you didn’t wanna go the low-dose accutane route (or wanted a break from that).

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Oh sry, I didn't know we talked about this before!

I went the low dose isotretionin rode yes. This was the second cycle I did that. But in the end I just dialled down the mast, dbol, and the SD didn't really cause anything much in the skin department. Just test alone, as long as my e2 is ok, I have actually better skin then off cycle... So I won't really use iso again - I'll just mind what I'm taking.

Glad you've got it figured out though! I know B5 helps with acne, just didn't know how and if L-Carnitine helps. That was actually at what I was aiming at, when I asked if it actually helps you : ) May have worded that better heh

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh sry, I didn't know we talked about this before!

I went the low dose isotretionin rode yes. This was the second cycle I did that. But in the end I just dialled down the mast, dbol, and the SD didn't really cause anything much in the skin department. Just test alone, as long as my e2 is ok, I have actually better skin then off cycle... So I won't really use iso again - I'll just mind what I'm taking.

Glad you've got it figured out though! I know B5 helps with acne, just didn't know how and if L-Carnitine helps. That was actually at what I was aiming at, when I asked if it actually helps you : ) May have worded that better heh
Never tried B5 solo; Brundel said the combo works so I tried it and found it to definitely work - maybe the carnitine is all for naught?

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i feel like most women dont like the jacked, bulky bodybuilder look that a lot of us are trying to achieve lol.
It's easy to compare yourself with shorter guys but you also have to think that height and being slim while still muscular is to most people especially women a great look. I wouldn't worry so much about thickness, just be shredded and muscular. Visual muscle is better than big muscles

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

He is Godzilla

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The only way I know of to do this for real is to reduce the total drug load on the receptors to normal or sub normal levels.

That means you have to take a break.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i feel like most women dont like the jacked, bulky bodybuilder look that a lot of us are trying to achieve lol.
They don’t. They typically like abs and shoulders and that’s it. and anything more than Chris Hemsworth is nasty to most of them.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They don’t. They typically like abs and shoulders and that’s it. and anything more than Chris Hemsworth is nasty to most of them.
They don’t like deep cuts and huge veins.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m the lone weirdo around here trying to look like an enhanced swimmer or underwear model...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope. If I can reach Micheal Phelps. I'm good. Lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m the lone weirdo around here trying to look like an enhanced swimmer or underwear model...
I literally have not one person in my life with any kind of real fitness or bodybuilding goals. I get a lot of apathetic blank stares when I bring up lifts, cycles, anything at all. Nobody cares one bit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He is Godzilla
I lol’d, I wish we had the like button still for this

We were watching the Ronnie Coleman doc on Netflix other night (which is great btw) and even my jacked up strongwoman fiancé says, “Ew, his bicep veins are gross!”

I’m like damn, even the King in retirement can’t catch a break.

I literally have not one person in my life with any kind of real fitness or bodybuilding goals. I get a lot of apathetic blank stares when I bring up lifts, cycles, anything at all. Nobody cares one bit.
We’re here on the internet for you homie. I promise I am a real person with bills and everything

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He is Godzilla

We were watching the Ronnie Coleman doc on Netflix other night (which is great btw) and even my jacked up strongwoman fiancé says, “Ew, his bicep veins are gross!”

We’re here on the internet for you homie. I promise I am a real person with bills and everything

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife is normal. She says Arnold’s chest looked like tits and bodybuilders look disgusting. Hell, she says Hugh Jackman looks disgusting.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

That’s why I show up here every day friend.
I need somebody that’s not telling me my hobby is ridiculous.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My response is, “Babe, you haven’t actually seen anyone in that kind of shape in real life up close. If you did, you’d change your tune.”

Guaranteed. Chicks scoff at pictures, but when they’re actually touching that crazy hard chest... lady boner.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So much this. My dad a little bit but not really. It was really nice finding this place. Not just for the cycle info, but just being able to talk to ppl about lifting In general that aren’t just humoring me

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My response is, “Babe, you haven’t actually seen anyone in that kind of shape in real life up close. If you did, you’d change your tune.”

Guaranteed. Chicks scoff at pictures, but when they’re actually touching that crazy hard chest... lady boner.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My wife is normal. She says Arnold’s chest looked like tits and bodybuilders look disgusting. Hell, she says Hugh Jackman looks disgusting.
My girl’s military, so she doesn’t mind muscle n stuff that much. She just doesn’t care anywhere near as much as I do.
guaranteed, that one scene in Days of Future Past, I most definitely get more excited about Wolverine’s physique than she does...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah that’s prob true. Guaranteed if their guy actually looks like that they’re wanting it balls deep 24/7. In the ass.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@Admin , we have a "like button crisis". Every log is sort of a diary without it. Its like writing to oneself.
At least blame the Russians for it, someone has to take the heat.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Admin , we have a "like button crisis". Every log is sort of a diary without it. Its like writing to oneself.
Even the Russians aren’t that cold

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For real, I keep going to hit like, and find myself resentfully upvoting

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pelosi did it.

KennyAndersonV1

Awards
I agree... It's much better to be a muscular and ripped over large a bulky with no muscle definition.

Hence why a lot of women go after the skinny guy over the bulky guy generally (their muscles show easily).

I found that if you want to be as attractive to women as you can- then just get completely shredded, which isn't difficult to do (diet, cardio and diuretics).. Now gaining mass, takes HARD work :)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If she likes Beta, Find a different woman.
Well... you can be the biggest guy in the room and feel like the biggest beta. Being big has nothing to do with feeling alpha. And if one's personality structure centers to much around body image, you will soon feel small no matter what.

Not directing this at you, just debating.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well... you can be the biggest guy in the room and feel like the biggest beta. Being big has nothing to do with feeling alpha. And if one's personality structure centers to much around body image, you will soon feel small no matter what.

Not directing this at you, just debating.
Alpha over insecurity all day long. Regardless whether I was diced, or i stretched the hell out of the shirt I was wearing, supreme confidence has always gotten my pick of the ladies. Every once in a while you’ll find a girl that’s attracted just to your physique, but in my experience, 99% of the time, my confidence and attitude was what attracted them.

Plus they usually meet you with clothes on so all they can see is arms, and women love big arms. So I’m not sure being super cut matters a lot with winning a woman over early on. They just care so much more about other thing for Physique to be a huge factor.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love how we talk about lifting not even 15% of the time in my logs.
Doesn’t matter anyways right now since I’m waiting for this really nasty cold to clear before I start my orals and enter the gym..
Every single member of my team called off yesterday. They all have the same thing. I worked from home so I just stuck it out. You can be sick and lay on the couch on a laptop, it’s not like you need to call off work.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love how we talk about lifting not even 15% of the time in my logs.
Doesn’t matter anyways right now since I’m waiting for this really nasty cold to clear before I start my orals and enter the gym..
Every single member of my team called off yesterday. They all have the same thing. I worked from home so I just stuck it out. You can be sick and lay on the couch on a laptop, it’s not like you need to call off work.
Log?