is this a good reason to run test and anavar?

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Im 35, I work a manual labor job in the sun, been working 11 years and the longest I've had off is 5 weeks once. Ive lifted and trained 2 to 5 days a week since high school with several breaks for up to 4or 5 months at a time but for the most part have trained regularly. Ive never weighed over 168 but ive always been very solid and conditioned. About 7 years ago I lit the candle at both ends for about 4 years straight working 45 days on 1 day off 45 days on and 1 day off 13 hour days hustling. During this time my extra healthy diet went to s*** i still trained after work mabee 2 or 3 days a week but i was eating out of gas stations and fast food 2/3 of the time and drinking 3 or 4 days a week. I stopped drinking entirely over a year ago and got my diet mostly back in order for over 3 years now, but ever since i over worked myself I've never recoverd, i went from a solid 168 to 125 now i weigh 153 but the muscle cramps in my legs and back have never went away, I've tried massage therapy, chiropractors, spent thousands on supplements toyed very little with anabolics but nothing substantial. The only thing that helps me to start to feel better is the massages, rest, and for the most part laying off the supps, and eating well The problem is my legs and back are so overworked, I would need to take like 5 months off work and get massages twice a week for the first month or 2 in order for my muscles to recover and this is not an option i wish it was. I did get some relief though when i took Diesel test hardcore even if it was only for a couple of weeks, it seemed to shorten my recovery time, not full relief but some.Thats what gave me the idea in the first place to run a cycle, i think that mabee if i could speed up recovery time i could possibly get those sore muscle groups back up and under control, i have no problem putting in the effort traing even if i am in pain ill never give up, i was researching and seen anavar increases callogen synthesis by 260% which i see probably being good for my strained back, and with a test base like test e 500 a week for 12 weeks would certainly shorten recovery time. I also seen hgh is supposedly much better at healing injuries but i think is very expesive. Im a good guy and i would like to make some friends on this board and have alot more years of health and fun. I dont want to be doing this for the wrong reasons and im not just gonna jump into anything without research and council, if i tried to talk to someone who has no experience with anabolics, their probably automaticly gonna tell me "bad idea" but their talking without knowledge, i want to talk to those with experience to tell me if its a good or bad idea. Im looking for some responses on if im on the right track or not. Also im not just looking for a quick fix im open to suggestions on self therapy technics, and plan to attack all angles, diet, meditation, cardio, spirtual, physical, mental. Well im going back to work here in a few hours ill be checking after work or mabee at lunch for responses, and im gonna need some support from some of my brothers out their.

Last edited:
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if i was going to do anything you mentioned and was in your shoes it would be gh, hands down. you'll feel like 15 years younger. try and find a good domestic source and yes its very expensive but you could run 2-4 ius of gh everyday (ed) and feel the full benefits.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
I'd love to run GH, that's what all the MMA guys use to heal an injury in order to get back in the game, right now when I train I frequently overdo it, between my back and legs already being sore already and work my body can't heal fast enough and sometimes my strength Goes Down from overtraining. I think if I could totally heal just once and stop agitating whatever's wrong I'd be back in the game , like after vacation I feel a lot better for a few days but then it goes back to pain everyday

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Well i can tell you this. I have been running gh for years now, low doses and just came off for a little while. During my time off i have never been so sore, the recovery effects that gh has is crazy, while on i was never sore, even had a tattoo heal in 3 days the effects it has on skin and muscle are 2nd to none.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Well i can tell you this. I have been running gh for years now, low doses and just came off for a little while. During my time off i have never been so sore, the recovery effects that gh has is crazy, while on i was never sore, even had a tattoo heal in 3 days the effects it has on skin and muscle are 2nd to none.
so in your experience, u think i could run it for a couple of months to get the chronically over used muscles in my back and legs, and slight lower back injury possibly back into shape? By itself?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I highly suggest that it will help but the first thing i would do is see a doctor if that already hasnt happened. professional help + GH = good results.

so in your experience, u think i could run it for a couple of months to get the chronically over used muscles in my back and legs, and slight lower back injury possibly back into shape? By itself?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget the Potassium! When I worked construction I had to take up to 18 OTC tabs per day, and especially in the summer if you sweat a lot.

TRIS300

Awards
Have you seen a doctor and had your back evaluated?