Is there a preferred EpiAndro oral? Looking for a good dosage.

504Adonis

504Adonis

Awards
Title is pretty much it.
I know some people love Epi and others are meh on it, so just making sure I run one worth trying.

I would love to run the gel but my lifestyle doesn't allow it. I see some also mixed in a blend with arimistane, And my understanding is I don't want to run that until it is needed/showing high E sides? So I am just looking for a A pure Epi product.

Also first time cycle. Any advice? Would you stack it with 1Andro or 4Andro or should I just do this solo?

Going to order Tamoxifen and Enclo for pct from MA research with Smonts code.

Thank you all in advance for any tips or advice or feedback. 🙌

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Title is pretty much it.
I know some people love Epi and others are meh on it, so just making sure I run one worth trying.

I would love to run the gel but my lifestyle doesn't allow it. I see some also mixed in a blend with arimistane, And my understanding is I don't want to run that until it is needed/showing high E sides? So I am just looking for a A pure Epi product.

Also first time cycle. Any advice? Would you stack it with 1Andro or 4Andro or should I just do this solo?

I think part of the reason that the feedback is great from some and meh from others is because a lot of products that contain Epiandro are very low dosed, some are proprietary blended, etc. and also because you have to consider who the feedback is from. Someone that is used to running a lot of AAS probably isn't going to like it as much as someone that normally doesn't run AAS or sarm's and then uses it.

I like it at both 600 mg. and 900 mg. per day. I get better workout results at 900 mg. per day, but I actually feel better at 600 mg. per day. 900 mg. doesn't make me feel bad, I just notice an uplift in mood at 600 mg. that isn't there for me at 900 mg. But that can vary by the person too. Like in my case, if I was younger and results were all that mattered, I'd run 900. Now, being older and just feeling better in general is more important, I'd be more likely to stick with 600 mg .

I wouldn't stack it with 1 or 4 andro for a first cycle of it. I would run Epiandro to see how yoou like it.

You wouldn't need a hardcore PCT because there's very little, if any shutdown with Epiandro (depending on dose) and very minimal, if any conversion to estrogen. I've always done M-Test and Inhibit-E for PCT with it; I've known others use Cloma-Plex for PCT. That's of course up to you; I just wanted to clarify that would be a preference, not a need.

3 product options that are all 300 mg. per capsule would be:
  • CEL Stano-Plex
    • 300 mg. per capsule of Epiandro + 150 mg. per capsule VASO6 for improved pumps and fullness
  • Muscle Addiction Epiandro300
    • 300 mg. per capsule of Epiandro
  • Muscle Addiction Epiandro Lean
    • 300 mg. per capsule of Epiandro + KSM-66 & Paradoxine
If you go to this thread, and go to posts 4 and 5, the Memorial Day Sale codes will give 20% to 30% off of any of those 3 products.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently running Muscle Addiction EpiAndro 300 @ 900mg/day and loving it. Echoing
Steve @sns8778 ‘s point. 600 mg is the “feel good” dose and 900 mg I def have a significant strength increase/aggression. 1st time w EpiAndro and lovin it
Mid 40’s for what it’s worth

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
just wait till you run that ish @ 1500!!

you get mean and nasty with the weights~
Il be at 1200-1500 shortly. I think epiandro is hands down the best andro. Guys just dont run enough or like sns mentioned they get the prop blend stuff and dont even really know what there taking. I think for oral 300 is the minium, 600-900 is where most wanna be ane 1200+ if you wanna push it. And its definately one of the least risky things to push

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Il be at 1200-1500 shortly. I think epiandro is hands down the best andro. Guys just dont run enough or like sns mentioned they get the prop blend stuff and dont even really know what there taking. I think for oral 300 is the minium, 600-900 is where most wanna be ane 1200+ if you wanna push it. And its definately one of the least risky things to push
what brand?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what brand?
Currently on bottle 1 of 3, iconics TD epi. Its gonna be a LOT of TD so im probably adding in stano plex at some point to replace some of the total mg. And i can stretch the td longer. The td does not give you that pre workout boost like the oral does but even on 900mg td i feel a little on high alert at times lol. But i like a nice 600mg pre workout oral epiandro. Stano plex has the vaso 6 and im interested to see how that changes the pre workout effect💪

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently on bottle 1 of 3, iconics TD epi. Its gonna be a LOT of TD so im probably adding in stano plex at some point to replace some of the total mg. And i can stretch the td longer. The td does not give you that pre workout boost like the oral does but even on 900mg td i feel a little on high alert at times lol. But i like a nice 600mg pre workout oral epiandro. Stano plex has the vaso 6 and im interested to see how that changes the pre workout effect💪
stano plex is the one i have its pretty good

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ran the cel one many times. Great price and product. I typically like 900mgs but 600 is still descent. I swear the extra in it helps with pumps at the gym as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely helps me lean out on a cut. Any of the options above are great.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You wouldn't need a hardcore PCT because there's very little, if any shutdown with Epiandro (depending on dose) and very minimal, if any conversion to estrogen. I've always done M-Test and Inhibit-E for PCT with it; I've known others use Cloma-Plex for PCT. That's of course up to you; I just wanted to clarify that would be a preference, not a need.
I always thought, and was taught, that any exogenous hormones (AAS/Sarm/PH) meant full shutdown/suppression, and that there weren't various degrees dependant on compounds or dosages?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I always thought, and was taught, that any exogenous hormones (AAS/Sarm/PH) meant full shutdown/suppression, and that there weren't various degrees dependant on compounds or dosages?
No thats not true at all. Some ppl never get fully shutdown, some ppl can run tren with no pct and recover and others can use a sarm for 4 weeks and crush there hormones into the dirt.

The reason I tell people full real pct is the way to go is because 99% of Guys are not doing their blood work and they're playing a guessing game based on how they think they feel. Unfortunately many ppl cannot "feel" if there hormones are great or Mediocre at best. But most ppl running epiandro wont need a real pct. I say most but its kinda a guess still.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No thats not true at all. Some ppl never get fully shutdown, some ppl can run tren with no pct and recover and others can use a sarm for 4 weeks and crush there hormones into the dirt.

The reason I tell people full real pct is the way to go is because 99% of Guys are not doing their blood work and they're playing a guessing game based on how they think they feel. Unfortunately many ppl cannot "feel" if there hormones are great or Mediocre at best. But most ppl running epiandro wont need a real pct. I say most but its kinda a guess still.
I am going back about eight or so years ago with what I said/was told/taught, when the Clomid+Aromasin+Test Booster combo was recommended for every cycle.
I'm guessing post cycle estrogen rebound isn't a concern with Epi-Andro either?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Smont already beat me to it, but no, that's not true at all.

It depends on the harshness of a compound, the dosage of a compound, how/what that compound works off of, etc.

There are definitely varying degrees based on different compounds. The likelihood of someone needing an OTC PCT with Epiandrosterone at 600 to 900 mg. is very, very slim. However, if someone decides to run 1500 mg.+ per day, then they may.

That's the whole appeal of Epiandrosterone to begin with, and why its an ingredient that some people use even if they don't/won't use other ph compounds is because the odds of shutdown is highly unlikely, especially at normal dosages.

I am going back about eight or so years ago with what I said/was told/taught, when the Clomid+Aromasin+Test Booster combo was recommended for every cycle.
I'm guessing post cycle estrogen rebound isn't a concern with Epi-Andro either?
I can't speak on that other than to say that I would have never said or agreed with that, especially not related to Epiandro.

No, post cycle estrogen rebound wouldn't be an issue with Epiandrosterone at 600 to 900 mg. per day for 99%+ or people because it has very little, if any effect on estrogen to begin with.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Smont already beat me to it, but no, that's not true at all.

It depends on the harshness of a compound, the dosage of a compound, how/what that compound works off of, etc.

There are definitely varying degrees based on different compounds. The likelihood of someone needing an OTC PCT with Epiandrosterone at 600 to 900 mg. is very, very slim. However, if someone decides to run 1500 mg.+ per day, then they may.

That's the whole appeal of Epiandrosterone to begin with, and why its an ingredient that some people use even if they don't/won't use other ph compounds is because the odds of shutdown is highly unlikely, especially at normal dosages.

I can't speak on that other than to say that I would have never said or agreed with that, especially not related to Epiandro.

No, post cycle estrogen rebound wouldn't be an issue with Epiandrosterone at 600 to 900 mg. per day for 99%+ or people because it has very little, if any effect on estrogen to begin with.
Thank you!
Great advice/help as always.
Makes me want to run Epi-Andro even more knowing all of that.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Every epiandro product at around 1000mgs daily is great... But the only one I've used and can say is the best is anabolic trinity... A 3 to 1 ratio of epiandro and androsterone... Nice calming effect as well instead of the usual irritability I get from taking stanoplex or others at the same dosage... I was taking 3 servings daily

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you taking epi solo or adding something to it?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every epiandro product at around 1000mgs daily is great... But the only one I've used and can say is the best is anabolic trinity... A 3 to 1 ratio of epiandro and androsterone... Nice calming effect as well instead of the usual irritability I get from taking stanoplex or others at the same dosage... I was taking 3 servings daily
With the androsterone are you getting more shutdown compared to just epi alone?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you taking epi solo or adding something to it?
I would never run it solo. Im on testosterone, trt 150mg but im up to 400mg for this cycle. I have testosterone in every cycle I run, with a few rare situations ive taken test out and used something else in its place

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Title is pretty much it.

I have 6 bottles of the below (epiandrolean) in my personal stash at home and am finishing up a 2 month run right now. I really love epiandro. my next run I'm going to increase dosage. I am not convinced that I am seeing much in sides from it at all, but if I ever feel a little off I just throw in the XPG Alpha Gel and I'm instagood.

My current stack:

Alpha gel on one foot
Xpg dhea on the other
Ultra Epi on both shoulders (finishing out a bottle I've had for a while)
Epiandrolean (2-3 caps a day)
All out preWO
Anabolic Effect
SNS Pine Pollen

Starting probably this weekend, I'll be off cycling from the epiandro and will be running phosphatidic acid xt. I might add in XPG Carnitine and Anabolic XT as well until I'm ready for my next run of epi.

Muscle Addiction Epiandro Lean
  • 300 mg. per capsule of Epiandro + KSM-66 & Paradoxine
what brand?
for oral I'm running the above mentioned. it's been good to me, it's my second run. for TD's I've run XPG Epiandro, as well as Ultra Hard and Ultra Epi. Each one has a different advantage.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 6 bottles of the below (epiandrolean) in my personal stash at home and am finishing up a 2 month run right now. I really love epiandro. my next run I'm going to increase dosage. I am not convinced that I am seeing much in sides from it at all, but if I ever feel a little off I just throw in the XPG Alpha Gel and I'm instagood.

My current stack:

Alpha gel on one foot
Xpg dhea on the other
Ultra Epi on both shoulders (finishing out a bottle I've had for a while)
Epiandrolean (2-3 caps a day)
All out preWO
Anabolic Effect
SNS Pine Pollen

Starting probably this weekend, I'll be off cycling from the epiandro and will be running phosphatidic acid xt. I might add in XPG Carnitine and Anabolic XT as well until I'm ready for my next run of epi.

for oral I'm running the above mentioned. it's been good to me, it's my second run. for TD's I've run XPG Epiandro, as well as Ultra Hard and Ultra Epi. Each one has a different advantage.
results?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife won't stay off me, the pay for access pools in vegas pay us to use their day beds, and I walk out of strip clubs with more cash than I walked in with.

I'm up about 17lbs in 2 years, with a handful of epi cycles under my belt now, and bf% is up like 1.5-2%. It's been a very positive couple years.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would never run it solo. Im on testosterone, trt 150mg but im up to 400mg for this cycle. I have testosterone in every cycle I run, with a few rare situations ive taken test out and used something else in its place
For those not ok trt or running testosterone. Is it still advisable to run epi solo. If not would a base of just plain old dhea work or something more like dermacrine?

I guess the draw to epi solo would be mild cycle with little to no suppression, so adding something that would be suppressive may not be in one's best interest

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For those not ok trt or running testosterone. Is it still advisable to run epi solo. If not would a base of just plain old dhea work or something more like dermacrine?

I guess the draw to epi solo would be mild cycle with little to no suppression, so adding something that would be suppressive may not be in one's best interest
I am not on trt or testosterone. My experience with non natty products in the past two years are:

epiandrolean - no sides, a heavy dose built good mass
xpg epiandrosterone - no sides, I should have used a heavier dose
xpg dhea - no sides, helped me maintain positive mood through dark winter months

iconic ultra hard - no serious sides, but have at times had hair shedding and itchy nipples. the androsterone makes me feel like a god and xpg alpha gel fixes itchy nipple for me in like 1 day

iconic ultra epi - no serious sides, maybe some hair shedding
iconic dermacrine - gained mass FAST, got fat though, got itchy nipples, I find that this product is awesome for PRs but my body doesn't take to the pregn very well.

I see no problem why you can't take epiandro alone it's mild. start with small dose, work your way up. I am currently staking my epiandrolean and ultra epi with alpha gel (one pump on the foot) and xpg dhea (one pump on the other foot).

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess the draw to epi solo would be mild cycle with little to no suppression,
I truly don't think I saw any suppression on any of the products I listed above but if I felt the boys weren't producing enough I added orchic extract (cheapo, swansons stuff) and basically feel like I'm 16.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my wife won't stay off me, the pay for access pools in vegas pay us to use their day beds, and I walk out of strip clubs with more cash than I walked in with.

View attachment 242703

I'm up about 17lbs in 2 years, with a handful of epi cycles under my belt now, and bf% is up like 1.5-2%. It's been a very positive couple years.
Not sure if serious?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yes, its perfectly fine to run epiandro without testosterone. Smont wasn't meaning that he would always run test because of taking epiandro, he was saying that he is always on test for almost any cycle that he does.

I think its important to remember that a big part of the appeal of Epiandro is that its so mild that a lot of people like it and use it that won't take any other things like test, sarm's, etc.

A lot of people use M-Test to stack with Stano-Plex, and we're seeing more and more people stack Alpha Gel with Stano-Plex.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Epiandro is that its so mild that a lot of people like it and use it that won't take any other things like test, sarm's, etc.
thats me

and we're seeing more and more people stack Alpha Gel with Stano-Plex.
that's also me. except I stack your other epi products with the alpha gel (and lately xpg dhea)

Not sure if serious?
I am about this part below, and also when I put 10+lbs on my wife definitely seemed to be into it.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, its perfectly fine to run epiandro without testosterone. Smont wasn't meaning that he would always run test because of taking epiandro, he was saying that he is always on test for almost any cycle that he does.

I think its important to remember that a big part of the appeal of Epiandro is that its so mild that a lot of people like it and use it that won't take any other things like test, sarm's, etc.

A lot of people use M-Test to stack with Stano-Plex, and we're seeing more and more people stack Alpha Gel with Stano-Plex.
What about Epi possibly lowering e2? Could this happen or does it act as a mild AI. Would countering this with dhea gel keep my estrogen in good range?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about Epi possibly lowering e2? Could this happen or does it act as a mild AI. Would countering this with dhea gel keep my estrogen in good range?
I've never heard of anyone having any issues with lowered e2 with epiandrosterone.

DHEA-50 Gel is a good addition to it, but really DHEA-50 Gel is a great daily use product anyway, especially for anyone in their mid-30's or older.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never heard of anyone having any issues with lowered e2 with epiandrosterone.

DHEA-50 Gel is a good addition to it, but really DHEA-50 Gel is a great daily use product anyway, especially for anyone in their mid-30's or older.
like......long term daily?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
like......long term daily?
Yes. In the general health side of the market, DHEA is a very commonly used supplement year round for many people.

DHEA is a hormone that declines naturally with age. There are many people that use DHEA supplements to help increase their natural DHEA levels. It's one of the most commonly used supplements by men over 35 on the market.

On the bodybuilding side, many people for some reason always think about cycling everything, but on the general health side, most people that are looking to increase their hormone levels are looking for steady year round increases because they're taking them to feel better, have better libido, etc.

DHEA-50 Gel is a topical alternative to DHEA capsules and most people find that it delivers much better benefits without any of the negatives that some people experience with DHEA capsules.