Is there a consensus on best thermogenic/weight loss/cutting supp?

john10960

Awards
So looking for the best out there to help me. Of course I understand that diet is king, mine is dialed in sometimes, sometimes not.

I have been trying vital alchemy naturally shredded. It’s been ok.

is there a latest and greatest?

thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So looking for the best out there to help me. Of course I understand that diet is king, mine is dialed in sometimes, sometimes not.

I have been trying vital alchemy naturally shredded. It’s been ok.

is there a latest and greatest?

thanks!
I'm the same way - my diet is better sometimes than it is at others, but the best we can do is the best we can do. I try to find a balance between dieting the best I can and maintaining my sanity haha. Plus, my daughter has high functioning Autism and loves to bake and for me, her happiness when I try the things she makes on the weekends is worth me not being perfect on my diet personally.

When it comes to fat loss products, the latest and greatest isn't always the best.

For example, for stimulant free, Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage are newer than Lean Edge, but I don't think they're better. They're great, and they make for a great stack with Lean Edge, but Lean Edge is my overall favorite because it targets fat loss from so many different angles.

For example, if you respond great to MitoBurn, you may get better results off Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage than Lean Edge. If you have super high cortisol or are a hyper responder to Reduce XT like some people are, you may get better results from Reduce XT than Lean Edge. BUT, without knowing those things, then Lean Edge targets fat loss from more angles than any other fat loss product that I know of.

When you say best, not sure if you're familiar with Stack3d, the industry news site, but Lean Edge has been the #1 ranked fat burner on Stack3d for over 2 years.

(Lean Edge is actually OOS almost everywhere at the moment, but should be back in stock in about a week).

For stimulant based fat loss products, we just launched the new version of Thermagize XT and we had had some people try it before launch. You can read about the product and their feedback in this thread:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Jeremy1

Awards
I ran a stack of Inhibit-P, Inhibit-E, and Reduce XT. While not really a fatloss stack per se, it worked amazingly well for me and had me feeling great. Great libido and was able to keep my strength while doing heavy cardio. I lost a solid 30 pounds and hardened up nicely. I am very much looking forward to running that again. I've not yet tried Lean Edge and the other SNS/CEL/MA fat loss products, (I certainly will and am looking forward to it) I did try LipoVantage and it worked very well for me as well while not even doing any cardio. I lost a solid 5 pounds. I imagine if I would have done cardio and whatnot I could have potentially doubled that amount. It really kept cravings at bay and kept me feeling full. I found that for me it worked best taking all 3 pills at once during whatever time of day you struggle with self control.

Chaimiasy

Chaimiasy

Awards
Train consistently, eat clean and add in some glucovantage/Dihydroberberine , 7 OXO and Supress C Id think that should help you. It’s helping me. Adding in the Glucovantage has been the biggest change for me it really is some amazing stuff

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Train consistently, eat clean and add in some glucovantage/Dihydroberberine , 7 OXO and Supress C Id think that should help you. It’s helping me. Adding in the Glucovantage has been the biggest change for me it really is some amazing stuff
I'm glad that you like GlucoVantage XT.

Suppress-C is an excellent product.

For 7-OXO, you're using XPG FL7, correct? That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to be sure. I like td 7-OXO much better than oral.

Caliguns45

Awards
Glucovantage-xt has been a huge game changer for me as well. Absolutely amazing product. It's one of my core supplements now. 👍

AknowledgeMe

Awards
I'm glad that you like GlucoVantage XT.

Suppress-C is an excellent product.

For 7-OXO, you're using XPG FL7, correct? That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to be sure. I like td 7-OXO much better than oral.
In terms of fat loss which is better….Gylcophase or GlucoVantage?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In terms of fat loss which is better….Gylcophase or GlucoVantage?
GlucoVantage XT is Dihydroberberine, Cinnamon Bark Extract, and Bioperine and is great for fat loss, helping control blood sugar, and has a lot of healthy aging and longevity properties.

GlycoPhase is a GDA that can be used for helping to lose fat, build muscle, nutrient partitioning, etc.

I take 2 capsules of GlucoVantage XT per day every day for blood sugar control and healthy aging and longevity properties.

When I'm not on low carb, and I rarely am bc I don't feel good on low carbs, I use GlycoPhase with it bc it helps with muscle and fat loss and with nutrient partitioning.

In a hypothetical scenario for fat loss where I was forced to choose one or the other, I would say it depends on the individuals diet.

If low carb, I would probably go with GlucoVantage XT. I
f moderate to high carb, I would go with GlycoPhase.
If going for straight fat loss, I'd probably go with GlucoVantage XT.
If going for building muscle and losing fat, I'd probably go with GlycoPhase.

I think that there is definite benefit to taking them both together. For baseline health purposes, people could use 1 or 2 GlucoVantage XT per day.