Consensus on best testosterone booster?

john10960

Awards
Hey guys, been forever since I have been on here/posted. As the title asks, what currently is thought of as the best testosterone booster available? (***An important note, it is important that this test. booster also increases libido as I know there are some out there that might lower it)

thanks in advance!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re looking for libido, I think SNS Optimize-T has had excellent feedback in that aspect. Most test boosters should increase libido, I’m not sure which ones you’re thinking of that would do the opposite.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a good libido boost, take a look at Sustain Alpha. It’s designed for libido especially. For test Iconic has a TRS stack that works on both test and libido. If you miss the cyber Monday sale use code chef.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
By "testosterone booster" do you mean a prohormone or steroidal AI? Something like 4-AD or an ATD product?

If so, most of the current ones are a bit different; less steroidsy and more natty ingredients.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, been forever since I have been on here/posted. As the title asks, what currently is thought of as the best testosterone booster available? (***An important note, it is important that this test. booster also increases libido as I know there are some out there that might lower it)

thanks in advance!
SNS Optimize-T imo is best out there and nothing comes close to what you can get for the price .. check out the thread and people are rebuying and stocking up over and over says something about the product and easily can be stacked with other muscle builders.

john10960

Awards
Thanks for all the replies guys!

I will try optimize-t and see how it goes.

For the first response on this thread, I believe the stuff I took way back in like 2011 was called “sarms” something. My T went up a lot according to blood tests but it seemed to do something negative to my libido. I believe I also read something on this forum about some T supps that could lower estrogen so much it caused negative libido effects (or something of the sort). I am not knowledgeable on all these things. But I believe we need a healthily balanced estrogen for a healthy libido right?

**edit: maybe it was the fact that the supp somehow raised estrogen? I can’t remember exactly. Again, I am not knowledgeable on all the hormone balances and interactions

john10960

Awards
7thed for Optimize T. Buy 4-5 bottles, run 2, take a break, run the rest. It's that good.
I reached out to an SNS rep regarding whether optimize T needs to be cycled and he said that it can be taken continuously indefinitely as an addition to one’s daily supplement regimen

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm using sustain alpha and neuro AET right now...not only is libido way up along with sense of well being, i am already tightening up.

here is the bonus--trans resveratrol and b-AET are great immune system boosters.it's coming up on cold and flu season plus all these covid variants---for the last 4 years that i have ran b-AET here in cold assed indiana i haven't been sick one time!!!

save 33% site wide at iconic formulations.

stay safe and healthy everyone :)

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hard to beat Sustain Alpha for libido.

I like M-Test year round and I'll add in Sustain Alpha occasionally a couple of hours before I know there's going to be a late night throw down happening.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I like M-Test year round and I'll add in Sustain Alpha occasionally a couple of hours before I know there's going to be a late night throw down happening.
plus google-health benefits of trans resveratrol.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Outbreak Rise
Black Magic Super Natty
Psycho pharma thunderstruck

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have used M-Test for years as part of my daily supplement regimen. I have an endocrinology issue that for years made it very hard for me to get my free testosterone levels where they needed to be and M-Test is the best thing I've ever used for that. The benefits I've noticed from it include improved libido, better mood, and overall just feeling better + the type of results you would expect when working out and having better testosterone and free testosterone levels.

Optimize-T is an excellent product and we've had a lot of tremendous feedback on it. I recently started using it with M-Test and they make for an awesome combination.

It would be hard to go wrong either with way M-Test or Optimize-T and they make a great stack.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For me M-Test has been the best. Both libido and well-being are always great when running. Plus you can’t beat the price.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Is M-TEST by Competitive Edge Labs? I'm looking at a bottle online right now. Just wanted to be sure it was the same one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Outbreak Rise
Black Magic Super Natty
Psycho pharma thunderstruck
i've got some super natty coming, will be my 1st time using...should go nicely with my sustain alpha and neuro AET.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks bro.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but would that be OK to take while I'm taking Follidrone?
Its fine to take M-Test with that.

I run M-Test and Epi-Plex year round as daily use supplements for myself personally.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is it in Sustain Alpha that is causing the libido increase?
I believe the 7,8 Benzoflavone is contributing to the libido increase...

moikanos

Awards

When you say m test you mean the product from competitive edge?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe the 7,8 Benzoflavone is contributing to the libido increase...
@delsolrob made up a sample batch of the 7,8 benzo in the famous salvo carrier same as invictus, virtus. i got a bottle to try out and it was fantastic--but i think this was right around the time he came out with the black series andros.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is it in Sustain Alpha that is causing the libido increase?
7,8 benzo + trans resveratrol....i believe patrick arnold was the 1st to bring trans resveratrol to market when he added it to his 6OXO product-6OXO EXTREME. trans resveratrol is much better as a transdermal much like the famous formestane was.

just look at the reviews for sustain alpha, there are a ton---it's been around over a decade with same ingredients.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M-Test by CEL is definitely a great natty test booster. I'd recommend it if you haven't tried it before. There's many logs on it as well for reference.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Personal Favorites: Sustain Alpha (Iconic), M-Test (CEL)

Purchased but haven't had a chance to run yet: Optimize-T (SNS), so far the feedback on this has been very positive.

Products that look interesting but I haven't yet tried: Super Natty (Black Magic) the feedback that I've seen on this has also been good, Thunder Struck (Psycho Pharma), Hard Target (Apollon), Raw Test (Raw Nutrition), True Shred (Hard Rock)

Basic Test Boosters with minimal ingredients: Viron (BLR), Anacyclus XT (SNS), Spilanthes XT (SNS), Furosap XT (SNS)

And finally, a few that have been around for a long time but seem to get overlooked a lot when talk of test boosters comes up: Diesel Test Procycle V4, Diesel Test Hardcore

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've got some super natty coming, will be my 1st time using...should go nicely with my sustain alpha and neuro AET.
got my super natty yesterday along with brain waves...should go very nicely with the sustain alpha and neuro AET.
1st time trying black magic supply products.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The fine folks at Apex Alchemy are just about to drop the gel version of Arimahex which is 6-OXO (a testosterone booster tested on human males who actually lift) in the new, fast drying transdermal gel format.

Here's a study on 6-OXO

Highlights:

Compared to baseline, free testosterone underwent overall increases of 90%

DHT underwent significant overall increases

T/E increased 53%

clinical safety markers were not adversely affected

did not completely inhibit aromatase activity, yet significantly increased FT, DHT, and T/E.

Just sayin'

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The best 'test booster' is a bottle of actual testosterone and it shouldn't cost more than 30 bucks. This covers 10 weeks of aggressive TRT dosing or 5 weeks of a cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The best 'test booster' is a bottle of actual testosterone and it shouldn't cost more than 30 bucks. This covers 10 weeks of aggressive TRT dosing or 5 weeks of a cycle.
great post if this were the anabolic section...not such a great post for the supplement section though-eh?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fine folks at Apex Alchemy are just about to drop the gel version of Arimahex which is 6-OXO (a testosterone booster tested on human males who actually lift) in the new, fast drying transdermal gel format.

Here's a study on 6-OXO

Highlights:

T/E increased 53%

did not completely inhibit aromatase activity, yet significantly increased FT, DHT, and T/E.

Just sayin'
whoa nice ..i love the feel of Arimahex oil ... interesting to see it in a gel form

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Here's a study on 6-OXO

Highlights:

T/E increased 53%

Just sayin'
Ah… I remember 6-OXO. It was amazing at leaning me out.

Question- any benefits for a guy on trt with no need to control estrogen?

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Here's a study on 6-OXO

Highlights:

T/E increased 53%

Just sayin'
the good old Ergopharm days

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ah… I remember 6-OXO. It was amazing at leaning me out.

Question- any benefits for a guy on trt with no need to control estrogen?
Yes, it will still modulate your hormones. IF you were blasting test, it would still help control estrogen, though its likely not to start raising test in appreciable means. that said, it will possibly still convert more DHT when blasting... this is one of the solid ones from yesteryear.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i'm using sustain alpha and neuro AET right now...not only is libido way up along with sense of well being, i am already tightening up.

here is the bonus--trans resveratrol and b-AET are great immune system boosters.it's coming up on cold and flu season plus all these covid variants---for the last 4 years that i have ran b-AET here in cold assed indiana i haven't been sick one time!!!

save 33% site wide at iconic formulations.

stay safe and healthy everyone :)
i thought you said you had covid?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i thought you said you had covid?
right, i did have covid back in february, but guess what? i was only sick with very mild symptoms for 3-4 days and have never been vaccinated and never will. my symptoms were milder than many who are fully vaccinated and catch covid.

and i stand by not being sick with cold or flu for over 4 years and this year will be 5 years, that is pretty good for living in a cold weather state like indiana-eh?

Last edited:
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Here's a study on 6-OXO

Highlights:

T/E increased 53%

Just sayin'
Last thing I want is increased DHT, all I think is hair loss. 😂😂😂