Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been on the sustain alpha and neuro AET for awhile now, today i think i felt a EXTRA boost from the super natty.

my expectations are pretty high. :)

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
been on the sustain alpha and neuro AET for awhile now, today i think i felt a EXTRA boost from the super natty.

my expectations are pretty high. :)
Keep us posted on the super natty. Was thinking about adding it to post of alpha 7 and epiandro. I was look at k1ngs pct but I don't understand why the e cottonii is 1200mgs when every other product I've seen has been 600mgs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keep us posted on the super natty. Was thinking about adding it to post of alpha 7 and epiandro. I was look at k1ngs pct but I don't understand why the e cottonii is 1200mgs when every other product I've seen has been 600mgs.
will do, so far so good-it's only been a few days!!!

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i'm using sustain alpha and neuro AET right now...not only is libido way up along with sense of well being, i am already tightening up.

here is the bonus--trans resveratrol and b-AET are great immune system boosters.it's coming up on cold and flu season plus all these covid variants---for the last 4 years that i have ran b-AET here in cold assed indiana i haven't been sick one time!!!

save 33% site wide at iconic formulations.

stay safe and healthy everyone :)
Can sustain alpha be taken long term or cycled on/off?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hair loss is mostly genetic; it's either gonna happen at your endogenous DHT levels or it's not gonna happen regardless.
I've had thick hair by whole life, mid 30s started thinning.

Mostly bald men in my family, my brother was thinner in his low 20s.

So, I wouldn't want to do anything to accelerate it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can sustain alpha be taken long term or cycled on/off?
i've gone 3 months straight with no issues, i don't have any personal experience any longer that that...i don't like recommending anything that i personally haven't done.

i'm sure that @delsolrob can give a more detailed/scientific response.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've had thick hair by whole life, mid 30s started thinning.

Mostly bald men in my family, my brother was thinner in his low 20s.

So, I wouldn't want to do anything to accelerate it
Fair enough but by that logic you'd want to stay away from test and test boosters in general unless they include a 5-AR inhibitor.

IMO, it might make more sense to just try a little store brand minoxidil instead.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough but by that logic you'd want to stay away from test and test boosters in general unless they include a 5-AR inhibitor.

IMO, it might make more sense to just try a little store brand minoxidil instead.
Everyone says it's useless without Finasteride.

I've never noticed much from Test Boosters tbh, result wise and/or hair loss.

Something just triggered around 33/34 and I started noticing hairs when showering and it's never stopped.

Before that, I would literally only lose hair during a shed once a year.

Ohwell, I meant I'm nearly 40 lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
only been 5 days since starting super natty, a slight increase in both libido and mood/alpha feel[confidence], which is saying a lot since i have been on sustain alpha/neuro AET for almost 2 weeks and sustain alpha always increases those things. also looking a little leaner-a look at super natty ingredients along with sustain alpha and i expect more of this to come.

gotta add brain waves is treating me REALLY well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how much do you apply (each)
4 pumps sustain alpha to lower body [inner thighs/balls] and .25 of neuro AET to each side of neck twice daily=1mg.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what is Arimahex oil exactly?
6oxo topical .. they had like an oil before they upgraded to the new creamy carrier
good stuff def .. the new one might be BOGO still going on
@Renew1 @nostrum420 can help out

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what is Arimahex oil exactly?
Disambiguation:

He's referring to the old serum style TD that came in a bottle and dropper. It now comes in a faster drying gel. It was never offered in an injectable "oil."

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6oxo topical .. they had like an oil before they upgraded to the new creamy carrier
good stuff def .. the new one might be BOGO still going on
@Renew1 @nostrum420 can help out
That surprise BOGO ended at midnight.
... But keep an eye out for further sales.
... You can also go to our website, and sign up for info on new products coming out, sales, etc. .....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't forget DERMACRINE

over a dozen years with same formula....a ton of favorable reviews stretching back for well over a decade.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
don't forget DERMACRINE

over a dozen years with same formula....a ton of favorable reviews stretching back for well over a decade.
would someone who isn ton TRT benefit from this? I see it has DHEA and Pregnenolone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
would someone who isn ton TRT benefit from this? I see it has DHEA and Pregnenolone
short answer yes...especially if over 30-35....way back when dermacrine 1st came out not so many guys were on trt as today and many ran it as a solo...today a lot of guys[myself included]run it alongside trt, or as a test base...

there are several really good reviews at iconic formulations and i can vouch that every review there is by a verified purchaser--no bullshyt reviews!!!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
AlphaMax Performax Lab has got me back in the gym recently so thats something positive and im leaing out with my fasting and free weights workouts.

Adrian James stuff looks pretty good for price and review feedback, in fact all his stuff does get good feedback

most you can expect from these are if you are feeling out of sorts and need some oomph

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back in my raving days, we had a saying: More because more!

I also like: “Quantity has a quality all its own”

I always thought the above was a Stalin quote but then I found this: http://klangable.com/blog/quantity-has-a-quality-all-its-own/

uncle-rico

Awards
Just wanted to share my experience with Kings PCT, since I'm also very keen on this subject, and learned a lot since joining here. I just finished an 8 Week (2 Bottles) run recently. The first 4 weeks solo and for the last 4 weeks I stacked it with Sustain Alpha. It took 1-2 weeks before the effects kicked in, but then they kicked in hard. I felt just great on it and libido was way up high. The kind of high where it almost gets annoying. I mean, you had to be careful what you think of, when standing at the urinal. For me, that's the most important part in a T-Booster. In the last week, the effects started to diminish. At first I wanted to extend the run by another bottle, to see if it came back. But I decided to end it there and take the December off of anything and start new next year. I already has some bottles SNS Anacylus ready, which I will take for a solo run in January and then decide to maybe stack something on it. Thanks to the recent sales I'm now loaded with options, Bulbine, Pine Pollen and Optimize-T, which I'm almost scared of to try, from what I'm reading here :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to share my experience with Kings PCT, since I'm also very keen on this subject, and learned a lot since joining here. I just finished an 8 Week (2 Bottles) run recently. The first 4 weeks solo and for the last 4 weeks I stacked it with Sustain Alpha. It took 1-2 weeks before the effects kicked in, but then they kicked in hard. I felt just great on it and libido was way up high. The kind of high where it almost gets annoying. I mean, you had to be careful what you think of, when standing at the urinal. For me, that's the most important part in a T-Booster. In the last week, the effects started to diminish. At first I wanted to extend the run by another bottle, to see if it came back. But I decided to end it there and take the December off of anything and start new next year. I already has some bottles SNS Anacylus ready, which I will take for a solo run in January and then decide to maybe stack something on it. Thanks to the recent sales I'm now loaded with options, Bulbine, Pine Pollen and Optimize-T, which I'm almost scared of to try, from what I'm reading here :D
yup, even at my age when i run really great stuff like sustain alpha along with a good test booster like optimize T or super natty--when standing at urinal to pee it sometimes feels similar to cumming-have to be careful the noise i'm making standing there with my eyes closed and a smile on my face, lol. 😇

uncle-rico

Awards
I'm in the EU and I got mine from muscle-lab.de. But I just saw today that Bodyshock has it also now. Both ship from inside EU.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ha. Optimize-T is definitely a great product and great in the libido department for most people :)

And it should be a great stack with Anacyclus XT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup, even at my age when i run really great stuff like sustain alpha along with a good test booster like optimize T or super natty--when standing at urinal to pee it sometimes feels similar to cumming-have to be careful the noise i'm making standing there with my eyes closed and a smile on my face, lol. 😇
btw-i'm 63...lovin it, just wish my wife could keep up...X VIDEO"S saves the day, lol 🤠

badhabiz

Awards
We have a few authorized retailers in the UK - powermyself, predator, jw

There are some other retailers who order our products through distributors in Europe
Looking outside UK because...well, you know

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, been forever since I have been on here/posted. As the title asks, what currently is thought of as the best testosterone booster available? (***An important note, it is important that this test. booster also increases libido as I know there are some out there that might lower it)

thanks in advance!
How did this go OP?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personal Favorites: Sustain Alpha (Iconic), M-Test (CEL)

Purchased but haven't had a chance to run yet: Optimize-T (SNS), so far the feedback on this has been very positive.

Products that look interesting but I haven't yet tried: Super Natty (Black Magic) the feedback that I've seen on this has also been good, Thunder Struck (Psycho Pharma), Hard Target (Apollon), Raw Test (Raw Nutrition), True Shred (Hard Rock)

Basic Test Boosters with minimal ingredients: Viron (BLR), Anacyclus XT (SNS), Spilanthes XT (SNS), Furosap XT (SNS)

And finally, a few that have been around for a long time but seem to get overlooked a lot when talk of test boosters comes up: Diesel Test Procycle V4, Diesel Test Hardcore
Did you run this mate? How did it go?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi,

Was this the new Kings PCT you used? I take it you were in PCT? Did you notice anything else other than libido? May actually try it however I’m not in PCT

Also looking to try Sustain Alpha

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi,

mess this the new Kings PCT you used? I take it you were in PCT? Did you notice anything else other than libido? May actually try it however I’m not in PCT

Also looking to try Sustain Alpha
Sustain is great .. its up there for me along with Mtest, Optimize T .. imo 3 of those cant go wrong

currently on OptimizeT and i dont want to come off it, overall just feel great on it

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Sustain is great .. its up there for me along with Mtest, Optimize T .. imo 3 of those cant go wrong

currently on OptimizeT and i dont want to come off it, overall just feel great on it
I'm about to go back on M-Test. I stacked it with Opt-T previously and felt great.

I've been running Epi-Plex which has been amazing (and I plan to just run it 365) and I've got three bottles of AE lined up ready to go too. That will be my first run of that so I'm excited to see how it treats me.

I was in two minds over Opt-T & M-Test as I like them both, but I figured stacking 3 CEL products was the best bet. I'll probably take this approach moving forward as I want to run a test booster year long with Epi for the overall health and mood benefits.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to go back on M-Test. I stacked it with Opt-T previously and felt great
Two awesome natty test boosters that are hard to beat for sure!

jcilla26

Awards
Hi all, just ordered my first bottle of Sustain alpha. How long do I have to wait after applying some to my balls, inner thighs, etc. to ensure nothing spreads to the lady?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm about to go back on M-Test. I stacked it with Opt-T previously and felt great.

I've been running Epi-Plex which has been amazing (and I plan to just run it 365) and I've got three bottles of AE lined up ready to go too. That will be my first run of that so I'm excited to see how it treats me.

I was in two minds over Opt-T & M-Test as I like them both, but I figured stacking 3 CEL products was the best bet. I'll probably take this approach moving forward as I want to run a test booster year long with Epi for the overall health and mood benefits.
Was it Epiplex you were running with BMP?