Consensus: what’s the best preworkout? (Stim /non stim, doesn’t matter)

john10960

Awards
Looking for whatever is the winner right now.

Thanks!!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am really enjoying Hypermax 3D by Performax right now.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If cool with higher stim (including alpha yohimbine) I'd highly recommend Outlift Amped from Nutrex.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it’s cliche but unfortunately no best. There’s some pretty comprehensive ones out that are stacked on paper. Really depends on what you’re looking for and that can help narrow it down

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like iconic’s all out sweat. Nice stim effect and sweat like a monster.

john10960

Awards
Come on, Dog, that's kind of lazy. Give the people something to work with.
Sorry. I’m honestly just getting back in to working out after 3-4 years. My observation back then was that there were thermogenics, pre workouts, natty test boosters that were generally considered the best, hence the wording of my question. But I will specify.

The main 2 things I’m looking for are that noticeable boost to bang out that last rep and the euphoric in the zone type feeling. Although pumps are awesome, if I had to choose, it’s not a number one priority.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry. I’m honestly just getting back in to working out after 3-4 years. My observation back then was that there were thermogenics, pre workouts, natty test boosters that were generally considered the best, hence the wording of my question. But I will specify.

The main 2 things I’m looking for are that noticeable boost to bang out that last rep and the euphoric in the zone type feeling. Although pumps are awesome, if I had to choose, it’s not a number one priority.
taking 2 bronkaid with almost any decent PRE will fill that bill nicely, imo. :)

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hypermax extreme. I hate alpha yo, but it gives me amazing results, mood and motivation. As for high stim, hazard ashes, new jack3d, new dust x were the best

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wild Thing by Assault Labs still hits hard with me and can't be the flavor profile!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
All Out Sweat is great and I add in a scoop of Vasomax by Performax on top of it as well!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
taking 2 bronkaid with almost any decent PRE will fill that bill nicely, imo. :)
I have a couple boxes of Bronkaid Max that I don’t use often at all. About how long does the stimulating effect last for you?

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I consistently hear good things about the Dark Labs pres; Crack, Crack Gold and Flame.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like having multiple pres on hand for different scenarios. I can’t say there is a “best”.

If you are looking for an overall boost in gym performance I would look at MA Labs Collision Course. It is a pump product combined with a stimmed pre product. Pumps, energy, strength and focus in one product.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you work out every day, and you intend to take an ergogen daily, you need to rotate your weapon of choice based on needs. Every day can’t be awesome (if they are all equally great then that is just the new baseline, and awesome by definition is something special). Likewise, if you take the exact thing every day it will lose some of its magic to you.

I would find a couple different products to bounce between - a daily driver type (many were listed already here) and something more intensely stimulating, and maybe have a day or two where you don’t use any stims, or much less (like just a cup of coffee). On the low/No stim days, you could use a more extreme pump/focused product if you wanted - these can still be great training via different avenues of focus.

TLDR: buy a couple different strength products to rotate and take a day or two off them per week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a couple boxes of Bronkaid Max that I don’t use often at all. About how long does the stimulating effect last for you?
i have given up bronkaid and heavy stims, but back when my stim tolerance was really high the stim effect of bronkaid was at peak for around 2 hours and lingered for approx 3-4 depending on what i took with it-i can'r remember ever using bronkaid solo--if i did it was rarely.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have given up bronkaid and heavy stims, but back when my stim tolerance was really high the stim effect of bronkaid was at peak for around 2 hours and lingered for approx 3-4 depending on what i took with it-i can'r remember ever using bronkaid solo--if i did it was rarely.
Ok, thanks. That’s seems similar to my limited experience with it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It really just depends on what you're looking for out of a pre-workout.

I always think of them sectioned into a few different categories:
  • Stimulant Free - Primarily used for pumps and maybe extra endurance
  • Stimulant Based:
    • High Stim
    • Low to Moderate Stim
  • Pre's w/ Emphasis on Fat Burning
  • Nootropic Pre's - to improve motivation and to help you get your mind off the stresses of day to day life and focus on your workouts and improve mind-muscle connection and be more in tune with your workouts.
Capsule Pre-Workouts:
Most pre-workouts are in powder form but many people prefer a capsule option for convenience in that many times it can be a lot easier to pop a couple capsules than stop and make a drink, especially if you're leaving school, work, in a rush, etc.
  • VasoForce XT - Ultra-Potent Stim Free Pre-Workout in Convenient Capsule Form
  • VasoForce Rush - VasoForce XT + Stims; convenient capsule dose allows you to adjust your dose based on your individual needs.
Stimulant Free Powders:
  • Super Swole - out of stock at the moment; hope to have back out within 6 weeks - great pump product
  • Vicious Labs Daft Pump - Great stim free pump product
  • Focus XT Caffeine Free - if you're looking for something to increase motivation and help you focus more on the workout at hand.
Stimulant Powders (My choices):
  • Vicious Labs Juice Daddy - 1/2 scoop for moderate energy or 1 scoop if you want an all out wreck the gym and go clean your house afterwards experience :ROFLMAO:
  • Iconic Formulations - All Out Ultra if you want a lower stim option thats loaded with great ingredients
  • Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore - (currently OOS) - great pumps and great energy; contains Alpha Yohimbine which some people love but some can't handle.
  • Focus XT - if you're looking for more of a nootropic energizer type pre-workout to help increase motivation and help you focus more on the workout at hand.
Pre's with an Emphasis on Fat Burning:
  • Iconic Formulations All Out Sweat
Nootropic Pre-Workouts:
  • Focus XT - available in a caffeine & caffeine free version - this can be used as a pre-workout, in place of canned energy drinks, or in so many other aspects of daily life to help increase mental focus, clarity, concentration, and motivation.
I hope this helps.