is it possible she can get pregnant?...

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone probably a popluar topic maybe, but i have just been freaking out cuz my girl wont stop talkin about!! and im 99% positive that she wont get pregnant, anyway here it is woke up sunday morning with her and decided to shwoer together and have sex and have sex out of the shower as well anway, started having sex with no condom few mins later then got a condom on then finished the job. she is on birth control and wont stop talking about it is it possible that spermicide before you bust can get your girl pregnant, talking like possibly a few drops ya kno what i mean? in other words if its easier if you dont have a condom on and dont bust in her then grab one and then bust in her and it doesnt rip or anything bad can she get pregnant?? while being on birth control?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
it happens, anything is possible!

one slip could have her preggie!

also remember, if its her first time..she can still get preggie! :wiggle:

what i would do is, wait a month then push her down the stairs

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
A woman can get pregnant from the prejac (the stuff that leaks out from you being so horny). You said she is on BC, I believe as long as she does\ has not missed any days, she should be fine.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
chicks just love lapping up the prejac :)

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks jay hawkk for the link, and thanks for you help so far guys, im praying she isnt pregnant!!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks jay hawkk for the link, and thanks for you help so far guys, im praying she isnt pregnant!!!
heh yeah i'd hate to have a kid at my age. However the other week at work there was some baby in, so cute!! just sleeping away all nice. Got quite broody till i looked over at another table and there was some like 5 year old screaming and crying the joint down.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
lol that doesnt really help the whole kids being cute and one being rowdy man haha but i mean **** dude im younger than you!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If shes taking birth control pills, and you had unprotected sex briefly before putting on a condom, yes its possible that she could get pregnant....I gotta tell you though, the chances would have to be extremely slim...so slim, that I wouldnt waste a second thinking about it, and I'd go right back to having more sex.

holy

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
lol well thank you holy for your input appreciated but at my age in college man, my life will be over its all i can think about

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
****. This thread is making me nervous. I routinely have unprotected sex with my girlfriend (she's on the pill) and usually just pull out. Once i a while we use a condom, but that's just to make me last longer.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
****. This thread is making me nervous. I routinely have unprotected sex with my girlfriend (she's on the pill) and usually just pull out. Once i a while we use a condom, but that's just to make me last longer.
you pull out even though shes on the pill? man no way would i be pulling out if shes on the pill.

When your about to cum all you wanna do is ram it home! not ramp it out!

tattoopierced1

ahh do I love my vasectomy.. I can skeet so much they call me billy ocean, and not have to worry about it.. lol

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
you pull out even though shes on the pill? man no way would i be pulling out if shes on the pill.

When your about to cum all you wanna do is ram it home! not ramp it out!
Used to bust in her all the time, but after a couple months i got scared and stopped. Only once in a while i do now, usually when I'm drunk. lol

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
lol thats funny tattoopierced. makes me wanna get one now lol and ya im in college

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn my ex had the nuva ring and i would just blow inside her, It just feels to good to pull out. So your girl is on the pill and u have to wear a hat? That sux but i do give you props for being as safe as possible for not wanting to have a kid.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
A woman cannot get pregnant from pre-ejaculate.

so long as you haven't busted one prior to this occurrence, and if you have, have taken a piss since then.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man it's hard to follow your typing... If you're busting 'spermicide' you're not getting anyone pregnant; even those not on birth control pills.

As for your question: This is what I found using google.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_still_get_pregnant_if_a_guy_pulls_out_before_he_ejaculates
I agree.

To the OP: It only takes one little sperm to escape (by ways other than ejaculation) to get her pregnant. If you don't want kids, pull out even if you have a condom on - unless you trust that the quality control measures at the condom's manufacturing plant did their job. And seeing how we have salmonella in our PB, anything is possible.

And please don't breed unless you have the monetary means to take care of the child. I'm tired of paying higher taxes because people cannot take care of their own kids.

Remember, the sperm's main job is to swim its flagellum off until it finds an opening in the egg. All the tears in the world won’t make that stop.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Sperm cannot escape the urethra prior to ejaculation!!

Unless you busted one not too long ago, and haven't taken a piss since then..

SERIOUSLY, this is the answer, and it is correct.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
dude you are so in the clear...don't worry about it!

only if she just started BC and you busted in her would i worry. when girls been on BC for a long time and quit the chances of getting prego and still slim for a few months after they quit!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sperm cannot escape the urethra prior to ejaculation!!

Unless you busted one not too long ago, and haven't taken a piss since then..

SERIOUSLY, this is the answer, and it is correct.
Not that this is a medical board of any type but I usually find it helpful and believable when people post 'fact' over the internet to provide a reputable source to go along with the fact.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Not that this is a medical board of any type but I usually find it helpful and believable when people post 'fact' over the internet to provide a reputable source to go along with the fact.
What I said is made very clear in the wikiAnswer that someone posted. The only part they leave out is the fact that urination will cleanse the urethra of any sperm that could remain from a previous ejaculation.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I agree.

To the OP: It only takes one little sperm to escape (by ways other than ejaculation) to get her pregnant. If you don't want kids, pull out even if you have a condom on - unless you trust that the quality control measures at the condom's manufacturing plant did their job. And seeing how we have salmonella in our PB, anything is possible.

And please don't breed unless you have the monetary means to take care of the child. I'm tired of paying higher taxes because people cannot take care of their own kids.

Remember, the sperm's main job is to swim its flagellum off until it finds an opening in the egg. All the tears in the world won’t make that stop.

That's actually false. One sperm WILL NOT get anybody pregnant. There isn't just this big egg waiting at the end of a tunnel for the first sperm to come along to take it's genetic information. You actually need many many sperm. Each sperm will secrete an enzyme which will break down the cumulus oophoricus, which is a mass of cells surrounding the egg which prevents a single sperm from penetrating.

This is why a person with fewer than 20 million sperm count is classified as infertile. The changes of enough healthy sperm completing the journey is extremely slim.

With that said, I highly doubt a couple drops of 'pre-cum' will get your girl (who's on b-control) preggo. Chill out.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low chances and no chance are two very different things and if you're looking for the safer of the two methods; always use a condom while she's on BC.

'Not too long ago' is not what that wiki article says. It states 72 hours. Big difference in my book when looking at timing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro if your girl is on the pill your good to go. I had a gf on the pill and would ALWAYS bust inside her, for over a year strait, non stop every day all day on the grind! No children over here.

Now granted, the hormones, and all that jazz probly doesnt help!!! :lol:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
'Not too long ago' is not what that wiki article says. It states 72 hours. Big difference in my book when looking at timing.

The article fails to take into consideration urination.

'Not too long ago', or 72 hours ago, won't matter after urination.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Article doesn't state anthything about urination and i don't believe the precum is stored within the urinary tract, although I know i could be very wrong on this. You would think urination would be accounted for since I don't know of too many people who do not urinate at least once every 72 hours. Urination after intercourse is used to help keep bacteria from forming. Never heard it as a method to control left over sperm.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Will_peeing_after_sex_stop_pregnancy

the other articles i found only mentioned peeing as a form of helping to prevent UTI's(bacteria)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
The more significant finding, however, was that most pre ejaculate samples did not contain any sperm and those that did had only small clumps of a very small amount of sperm which seemed to be immobile.
taken from this abstract.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Another good one:
Abstract:
Purpose: To determine if spermatozoa are present in the preejaculatory penile secretion, originating from Cowper's gland.

Methods: Design: Prospective clinical and laboratory study.

Setting: Andrology and Sex Counseling Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Academic Teaching Hospital.

Patients: Five patients referred for premature ejaculation, three for excessive fluid secreted during foreplay and four normal healthy volunteers.

Intervention: Glass slide smears of preejaculatory Cowper's gland secretion obtained during foreplay from at least two different occasions, and semen samples after masturbation.

Main Outcome Measures: Microscopic examination of air-dried smears, and routine semen analyses.

Results: None of the preejaculatory samples contained sperm. All the patients had sperm in routine sperm analyses.

Conclusions: Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus.
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/klu/jarg/2003/00000020/00000004/00461193

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's from 1993 and says it needed a follow up study to confirm what may be true about not finding sperm in precum. I'm guessing since I can't find anything backing this hypothesis up, they never had confirming data? it's interesting but it's far from fact at this point.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
It's from 1993 and says it needed a follow up study to confirm what may be true about not finding sperm in precum. I'm guessing since I can't find anything backing this hypothesis up, they never had confirming data? it's interesting but it's far from fact at this point.
I posted up 2 more sir :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is likely, however, that pre-ejaculate which follows a recent ejaculation will contain sperm, as some ejaculate is always left in the duct after orgasm.[6]
Nothing like wasting time arguing something like sperm in precum lmao... Man, I need a hobby

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell if I know but there doesn't seem to be anything conclusive in either direction. I'd probably just go with what i'm prepared to deal with. If she's on BC but plans on giving birth if she gets pregnant(please don't go on a pro life/choice tirade people!) and you're not ready then opt for the safer route. Wear a condom every time.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hell if I know but there doesn't seem to be anything conclusive in either direction. I'd probably just go with what i'm prepared to deal with. If she's on BC but plans on giving birth if she gets pregnant and you're not ready then opt for the safer route. Wear a condom every time.
There we go.

/thread

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is this....if pre-cum couldnt cause pregnancy, there would be no such thing as TEEN PREGNANCY......I refuse to believe every teen that wound up a parent did so only because they ejaculated inside...I know better than that.

holy

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i feel your pain bro, i have an ex that always thought she was pregnant... that sh!t sux lol

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
haha i wish it really was storks and not mistakes that brought them to you

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ok well glad people are finding real info, but i sh it man im still scared, too scared for this praying she wont, and i only didnt use a condom for about 2mins, then put a bag on

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
quit being a little bitch...you're gonna be scared of poon altogether at this rate! dude wait till you break a condom with a chick not on birth control and a supposed to start her period in a week.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
quit being a little bitch...you're gonna be scared of poon altogether at this rate! dude wait till you break a condom with a chick not on birth control and a supposed to start her period in a week.
exactly!! i don't see why he's worried in the first place if shes on birth control. :wiggle: i know there is a chance she can still get pregnant while on birth control but it's not even worth worrying about!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
alright well that does make me feel better and im not scared of poon man just had sex today with her with a condom

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is this....if pre-cum couldnt cause pregnancy, there would be no such thing as TEEN PREGNANCY......I refuse to believe every teen that wound up a parent did so only because they ejaculated inside...I know better than that.

holy
There's a biology class on human reproduction with your name on it....

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Relax...

Depending on the situation, even if you finished inside her and she wasn't on birth control the odds aren't fantastic that she will get pregnant. Hence, why a large portion of the population have to "try" to have a kid.

I feel your pain though.

Second year in college, finished in some stupid skank without protection only to find out she wasn't on the pill. Whoops. Nothing came of that.

Junior into Senior year, dated a girl who hated condoms. But she was on BC and I didn't pull out.

Now my current girlfriend is on BC and I do what you did. Start without, then midway through put one on. No biggie, and trust me both myself and my girlfriend are vehement about not having kids for a while.

/rant

Relax.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
No worries dude, you're okay. Chill and enjoy college (the safe way).

I must say though, I am done with college, married and freak out with the wife talks about kids. I still need more time. lol