LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
try the vbar facing the opposite direction next time. Way better stretch, you'll like it
Have not tried that before so will do! I've done that with the rope tricep accessory but not the vbar.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What I’m noticing so far
- Pumps/fullness
- Hardness
- a direct , immediate increase in vascularity where I apply it
- Well-being
- some lethargy
- Nutrient partitioning

Not having a libido boost, but my libido always stays relatively the same

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Legs and arm pump - Will be experimenting with daily arm pump/upper chest too since they’re weak points . This will be done post training after main muscle groups

Smith machine squat 4x 12/6/8/15
V-Squat 2x 6 2x 10/13
Leg press 1 rest pause set , 10 seconds in between 12/10/9
Seated leg curl 3 x failure
Lying leg curl 2x 10 1 dropset
One legged leg extension 3x 9-12

Preacher curl 2x 15-20
Tricep rope extension 2x 15-20

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout! I have legs today as well. Planning to go lighter and for volume to chase a pump!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice workout! I have legs today as well. Planning to go lighter and for volume to chase a pump!
Try out the 3 sets in 1 on leg press. Crazy pump . Rest pause essentially . Do 10-15 rest 10 seconds and try to get the same
Amount of reps for another 2-3 sets

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try out the 3 sets in 1 on leg press. Crazy pump . Rest pause essentially . Do 10-15 rest 10 seconds and try to get the same
Amount of reps for another 2-3 sets
I would like to be able to sit on the toilet the next day ;) I'm in my home gym so no leg press but doing the same for squats would work to.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really starting to notice everything

Legs and my daily arm pump / abs

V squat 4x 8-12
Leg press 1 warm up 1 rest pause set , 10
Seconds in between 12/10/6
Linear hack squat 4x 12, 10, 8, dropset
One legged leg extension 3x 9/12/15
Lying leg curl 4x 8, 10, 12 , 15
Seated calf raise 4x failure

Preacher curl machine 2x 15-20
Tricep rope extension 2x 15-20

Ab crunch machine 3x 15
Decline sit up 2x failure

Attachments

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed. What was starting weight and current weight?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haven't really weighed myself tbh. I go by mirror but I'll hit the scale here and there. Before starting I mentioned my weight in my first post(hovers 175~180)
Be interesting to see what your weight is - looks like you have possibly added some mass

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
upped dose to a little over 2 pumps . Definitely feeling a bit more lethargy

Legs . I Am experimenting with pyramids again - both ramping up and reverse

V squat 1 warm up, 1x 8, 1x 9, 1x 12
Linear hack squat 1x warm up, 1x 7, 1x 10, 1x 12-15

One legged leg curl 4 sets in one, back to back no rest in between each leg(try this for a crazy burn) 4 sets

Standing one legged leg curl 3 sets

Lying leg curl 1 warm up, 1 rest pause set 8/12

Leg press 1 rest pause set to finish 12/11/8

Daily arm feeder
Machine preacher - 2 sets
Db skull crusher - 2 sets

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Delts and arms . Quick one, but intense

Lateral raise seated machine 3 x 12-15

Hammer strength pin load shoulder press 1 warm up , 3x 8,6 , 15

Smith machine seated press 1x 4-6, 1 triple dropset

Seated Lateral raise w/ dumbbells 3x 15-20

Reverse pec deck 3x failure

Cable rear delt fly 3x failure

One arm rotating db curl 3 sets of 10,8,20

One arm Tricep extension 2 sets of 20 each side

Machine preacher curl 3x 10-15

Vbar press down 2x 15-20

Ab crunch machine
Leg raise
Decline sit ups

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Noticing more facial hair growth as I apply a bit of the andro to my face lol. Lethargy comes and goes but definitely getting in some crazy workouts. Muscle endurance is sky high. Strength has been stagnant

chest and daily arms

going heavier today

Plate loaded hammer strength press (flat) 1 warm up 3x 8, 5 , 12

pec deck 3x 12 - 15

incline db press 3x 6, 10, 9

decline hammer strength press 3x 6, 7, dropset

Standing cable fly 1 rest pause set 20/15/8

Tricep dip machine 2x 15-20
Machine preacher curl 1 rest pause set 8/7/5

Attachments

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recommend upping calories mainly from carbs to get the most out of the remainder of the cycle.. Since your body fat is so low you, your young, and on anabolics you wouldn’t gain much fat (‘mostly muscle). I would eat 500 to 750 calories over maintenance daily at about at 1.25 grams of protein per pound of weight and most of your calories get from complex low glycemic whole grain carbs. Weigh yourself weekly and shoot for 1 to 1 and a half pounds weight gain per week. You have the advantage most of us (include myself does not) of a below 10 percent body fat and should use that too your advantage as not trying to be mean bro, but you just look too skinny.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I recommend upping calories mainly from carbs to get the most out of the remainder of the cycle.. Since your body fat is so low you, your young, and on anabolics you wouldn’t gain much fat (‘mostly muscle). I would eat 500 to 750 calories over maintenance daily at about at 1.25 grams of protein per pound of weight and most of your calories get from complex low glycemic whole grain carbs. Weigh yourself weekly and shoot for 1 to 1 and a half pounds weight gain per week. You have the advantage most of us (include myself does not) of a below 10 percent body fat and should use that too your advantage as not trying to be mean bro, but you just look too skinny.
I mean I’ve seen your physique but post your current , from today and we will compare . Not only that, but this is really my first official run and my doses are low. Have you not run multiple sarm and prohormone stacks ? If I just look “skinny” you should have no problem lol

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here’s my physique. Yes you have much lower body fat, but your problem is TOO low of body fat. You look like an concentration camp survivor who lifted waits while a resident lol. Plus I’m 44 years old and I’m still willing to bet a woman would prefer my physique over yours in your twenties lol. However, if you eat more and bulk up like I’m suggesting your physique has the potential to easily blow away mine! Just consider the advice.View attachment 212588
you’ve made some gains . Sorry if I came off wrong. Maybe my genetics are just **** but I’ve actually been eating more carbs than I ever have in my life currently . Guess my metabolism is revved and I’ve been stressing like crazy so my body tends to drop. Also just realized only been using 100/100 of dhb / test prop.

you just kinda hated on my there man. I mean anorexic ? I get comments in the gym frequently of how I look and people tell me that I have an impressive physique.

I’ve had a ton of issues with edema and digestive problems almost autoimmune in the past so my diet has always been lacking. I can only eat certain foods :(

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here’s my physique. Yes you have much lower body fat, but your problem is TOO low of body fat. You look like an concentration camp survivor who lifted waits while a resident lol. Plus I’m 44 years old and I’m still willing to bet a woman would prefer my physique over yours in your twenties lol. However, if you eat more and bulk up like I’m suggesting your physique has the potential to easily blow away mine! Just consider the advice.View attachment 212588
Going to attempt to fill out and oook more 3D upping food . Good work, though man

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey man, I owe you an apology. When you insulted me about all the cycles I ran and told me to post my pic I got pissed. I’m gonna delete those posts so you don’t have to see that crap on here. I really am sorry. And you have the potential with your low body fat if you bulk up. Part of my comments was coming out of concern, but I didn’t post it in a loving or nice constructive manner because I was pissed. Keep up the good work and I know you can do it! Please forgive me.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey man, I owe you an apology. When you insulted me about all the cycles I ran and told me to post my pic I got pissed. I’m gonna delete those posts so you don’t have to see that crap on here. I really am sorry. And you have the potential with your low body fat if you bulk up. Part of my comments was coming out of concern, but I didn’t post it in a loving or nice constructive manner because I was pissed. Keep up the good work and I know you can do it! Please forgive me.
bro wtf, I was actually just curious on your current progress. You’re responsible and you haven’t gone crazy lol. You’ve made some AMAZING progress honestly. When you first started a year ago with another log. Put on size and leaned out ! God bless

you should have been pissed because I called you out as well and you proved me wrong . It was my mistake too and I apologize for being emotional like that. Don’t sweat it man

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Few after legs tonight

Hack squat 12, 8, 8, 10
Leg press 5x 12-15
Leg extension 4x failure
Lying Leg curl 4x 12, 10, 10, dropset
Seated leg curl 4x failure
Calf machine nautilus 3x 20
Seated calf raise 3x failure

Ab crunch machine
Decline sit up

Incline db curl 2 sets
Rope tricep extension 2 sets

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Few after legs tonight

Hack squat 12, 8, 8, 10
Leg press 5x 12-15
Leg extension 4x failure
Lying Leg curl 4x 12, 10, 10, dropset
Seated leg curl 4x failure
Calf machine nautilus 3x 20
Seated calf raise 3x failure

Ab crunch machine
Decline sit up

Incline db curl 2 sets
Rope tricep extension 2 sets
Nice! lookin peeled and shredded as always!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crazy contractions today and pushed extremely hard. Those failure sets left me pretty dead. Enjoyed the training today and this was done in around 45 mins. I am fast haha

Warm up for shoulder health - facepulls 2x 20-25
Hammer strength pin loaded 1x warm up 3x 10, 6, 20
Hammer strength plate loaded delt press(Different angle) 1x 15, 1x fail w/ partials at the end. Couldn't do anymore after this
Lateral raise with db 3x failure (15-20)
Reverse pec deck 3x 12-15
Cable front raise 3x 7, 12, 15

Preacher curl machine 1 cluster set 9/7/5

Rope tricep extension 3x 10-15

Db bicep curl, standing 1x 9, 1x 13, 1x failure

Dip machine HS plate loaded 3x 8-10

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
God bless, fellas. A show is coming up May 28th I would like to do , so may need more 1-andro :D , but I still have a ton left lol
Nice! Have you done shows in the past or will this be your first?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
God bless, fellas. A show is coming up May 28th I would like to do , so may need more 1-andro :D , but I still have a ton left lol
What dosage is the one andro being run at now? The version you have is transdermal right ?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What dosage is the one andro being run at now? The version you have is transdermal right ?
transdermal and a little more than two - three dime size pumps a day. Sometimes I may take a 2-3 day break

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does the bottle tell how many mg is in a pump or dose?
uh oh is Joe thinking about iml 1-andro??? 😏 Bro , I think you should give it a go , it’s great, last long, noticeable effects and dries amazingly . @macedog24 you should consider joe for an extra logger. He does detailed ones

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
uh oh is Joe thinking about iml 1-andro??? 😏 Bro , I think you should give it a go , it’s great, last long, noticeable effects and dries amazingly . @macedog24 you should consider joe for an extra logger. He does detailed ones
No bro, I just wanted to know what dosage you were running, but thanks for the plug/offer! I’m running Superdrol and Trest now so it wouldn’t be an honest log if I logged 1 andro with those powerful compounds.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No bro, I just wanted to know what dosage you were running, but thanks for the plug/offer! I’m running Superdrol and Trest now so it wouldn’t be an honest log if I logged 1 andro with those powerful compounds.
Ah, my apologies and understandable,I thought you finished that(y) . How is it going?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Suppose to be rest day active recovery full upper body pump lol. Really noticing changes today .

Pull - Ups superset dips 3x amwrap
Row Machine Life Fitness - 3x12-15
Hammer strength decline chest press - 3x 12-15
Seated smith machine shoulder press - 3 x 15
Seated db lateral raise - 2 x 20
Reverse pec deck rear delt fly - 2x20
One arm cable curl - 3x 15-20
One arm tricep extension - 3 x 15-20
Standing cable fly 2x 20-25

Ab crunch machine 3x failure
decline sit up 40 reps
Side cable crunch standing 3x 20 no rest in between each side

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great, thanks for asking. Up 17 pounds in about 5 weeks (although some of that is just the glycogen). It’s a blast and im having a lot of fun !!! It makes training so much more fun because your constantly lifting more!
Succesfull af! And judging by the pictures, your delts and arms have improved significantly. Your shape and hardness have increased , as well . Noticed 0 water retention or edema either. Usually trest is associated with this.

How much has your strength increased?

Keep it up, friend

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lil delts and arms tonight plus a new shoe pickup . Really like the way things are going and considering I’m consistently increasing carbs.

Shoulder press hs pin load 3x 20,15, 8
Lateral raise 3x failure
Reverse pec deck superset face pull 3x 15-20
Cable front raise 1 warm up, 1 rest pause 9/9/8
Smith upright row 3x 8,10,12
Seated smith machine shoulder press 1 warm up, 1 dropset 4 reps into 5-7

Tricep rope extension superset rope curl 3x 12-15
Dip machine 3x 8
Incline db curl 1 rest pause 12/10/8

Attachments

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah man, you skate? You got real skater vibe!

I used to, I was alright…had some decent street tricks…Was just thinking about some of my old decks…Element red and black, shortys hardware, spitfire wheels…

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I used to, I was alright…had some decent street tricks…Was just thinking about some of my old decks…Element red and black, shortys hardware, spitfire wheels…
Shortys black magic bearings and spitfire wheels for the finish!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Use too brother! May start back up in the Spring. I got into filming and editing , as well . Was hardcore about it, skated everyday