Intimidate and Gyno issue

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have some gyno from the past and whenever I use Intimidate, after about 3 days, my gyno begins to get sore. I discontinue use and it stops alomost immediately. Any ideas?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, I truly don't think its prolactin induced. Estrogen related gyno tends to form a hard lump under the nipple, sore to pinch. Prolactin causes more of a sore knot, not extremely hard like a marble. Prolactin tends to make the nips puffy as well.

If it's prolactin based, something like lights out for the l-dopa + some vit b6 can help, and if its estrogen, you will love the new updated intimidate SRT that will be released :p

mike

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks. I am currently taking l-dopa twice daily. I am doing some low dose letro also to see if it helps

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright thanks. I am currently taking l-dopa twice daily. I am doing some low dose letro also to see if it helps
Have you determined the source of your gyno yet.. prolactin or estrogen? Pramipexole may be better suited than letro.

Mike

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
no not for sure. I had been already taking ldopa. The gyno not is old. Doesnt grow any in size. just sore.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no not for sure. I had been already taking ldopa. The gyno not is old. Doesnt grow any in size. just sore.
When you pinch your nipple, just you feel a rock hard ball inside, like a frozen pea or something? Or more of a swollen knot?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I would say a swollet knot.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intimidate SRT will completely eliminate this issue for you. Only another few weeks before its out

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say a swollet knot.
The knot sounds more prolactin based. I would look into pramipexole if you are willing to go that route, although I can not suggest a source for you to obtain that.

Mike

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
what dosing would you recommend

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what dosing would you recommend

Prami sides can suck.. but the libido boost is fun!

I'd start at 0.5mg, and go to a max of 2mg SLOWLY if needed. Prolactin based gyno is very easy to prevent, but harder than estrogen based to treat IMO. Give it time.

Mike

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
alright I will give it a go and keep an eye out for the product coming out. I think Intimidate must definitely be a strong daa type product because I never have this issue while using daa powders

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
mike is soo full of info. love it. awesome knowing mike is on the team!

aceroni

Awards
I've taken intimidate for four Weeks before, never had any problems..
In four Weeks however, I did notice a big difference between daa and intimidate

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mike is soo full of info. love it. awesome knowing mike is on the team!

You have better supplement ingredient knowledge, I have more bodybuilding/hormonal knowledge :p

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright I will give it a go and keep an eye out for the product coming out. I think Intimidate must definitely be a strong daa type product because I never have this issue while using daa powders
100X stronger, sounds about right, actually, truth.

Mike

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I've heard of issues in past by other users of DAA products. Some bulk 1- carboxy or Prolactrone should so the trick.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
SNS Inhibit-P would be something good to look at but as Vaughn mentioned, once Intimidate SRT is released, there will be nothing to worry about!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS Inhibit-P would be something good to look at but as Vaughn mentioned, once Intimidate SRT is released, there will be nothing to worry about!
You just spilled the beans!! :p

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

bigwasserman

Awards
Quick question regarding this. Can SRT be combined with Inhibit-P? Would that pose any negative sides or is that ok? I have some lumps that I am pretty sure are E related but there is also some puffyness which leads me to think it could be both? I have not taken anything that is progesterone based (one tren product YEARS ago) but have run superdrol cycles in the past and have heard that has some progesteron qualities to it. Could be wrong though.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question regarding this. Can SRT be combined with Inhibit-P? Would that pose any negative sides or is that ok? I have some lumps that I am pretty sure are E related but there is also some puffyness which leads me to think it could be both? I have not taken anything that is progesterone based (one tren product YEARS ago) but have run superdrol cycles in the past and have heard that has some progesteron qualities to it. Could be wrong though.
i wouldn't imagine using both products being a problem at all, SRT will take care of your E, but some ppl claim something like DAA could increase progesterone i believe so it couldn't hurt imo

bigwasserman

Awards
i wouldn't imagine using both products being a problem at all, SRT will take care of your E, but some ppl claim something like DAA could increase progesterone i believe so it couldn't hurt imo
Thanks. Wasnt sure if this would do anythign like effect sex drive or potentially cause rebound in the future? I have real Letro on hand but haven't used it for those very issues. Also wasnt sure if there were any possible negative sides with doing both at once. I have also used Erase, Erase Pro and A-HD...is SRT that much better?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Wasnt sure if this would do anythign like effect sex drive or potentially cause rebound in the future? I have real Letro on hand but haven't used it for those very issues. Also wasnt sure if there were any possible negative sides with doing both at once. I have also used Erase, Erase Pro and A-HD...is SRT that much better?
imo they are very different types of products.....sure they both can increase test and work as AI's, but SRT also has other effects on recovery in terms of better sleep along with mood boosting effects that something like erase doesn't have, i dont' have any experience with erase pro or a-hd though

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I know when it hits NP I will be snatching myself a few bottles up! This stuff is great! I would imagine you could stack it with DAA but im not 100%

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Mike would know better how to answer this, but I would imagine Intimidate SRT and Inhibit-P could be used together.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you looking to do? What is your goal? There is nothing wrong with inhibit p stacked with intimidate srt either.

Mike

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Id like to see some reviews on this intimidate SRT. The AI used is comparable to Letrozole. If this is the case will libido issues arise?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id like to see some reviews on this intimidate SRT. The AI used is comparable to Letrozole. If this is the case will libido issues arise?
Letro's effects are far far far stronger IMO. I personally did not experience any libido loss, rather gained it during pct. But that is just me. I have not seen of or heard of any reports from users.

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its been my experience that most supplements do not act near as strong as pharma grade. that doesn't mean it doesn't work.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its been my experience that most supplements do not act near as strong as pharma grade. that doesn't mean it doesn't work.
Truth for the most part.

bigwasserman

Awards
Hey Mike. My goal with combining both SRT with Inhibit P is to eliminate as much soreness and puffiness as possible while limiting sside effects like decreased sex drive and potential estrogen/prolactin rebound. Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in that case you may want to add dopadex in the mornings and take the inhibit p at night.
that should take care of the puffiness.. not sure if it will affect the soreness.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in that case you may want to add dopadex in the mornings and take the inhibit p at night.
that should take care of the puffiness.. not sure if it will affect the soreness.
Puffiness with be decreased this way, soreness will be decreased with proper estrogen balance.

bigwasserman

Awards
Puffiness with be decreased this way, soreness will be decreased with proper estrogen balance.
I wwent ahead and oordered the Intimidate SRT and Inhibit P 2 days ago. Will this help with both or should I also add in some Dopa?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey mike .. do you know what if any effect progestin will have on estrogen levels... ie will the HTPA attempt to normalize progesterone by elevating estrogen?
I really need to do more research on this as I really like things like tren and fall a little short in this area of hormonal manipulation.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey mike .. do you know what if any effect progestin will have on estrogen levels... ie will the HTPA attempt to normalize progesterone by elevating estrogen?
I really need to do more research on this as I really like things like tren and fall a little short in this area of hormonal manipulation.
Honestly, I don't feel comfortable answering that question!

Mike