bodyfat: unknown
Lifting experience: 4 years

Currently running 4 day split
Mon: Bi's/ Tris
Tues: Back/ Chest
Wed: off / cardio
Thursday: Legs
friday: Traps,abs,shoulders

Now down to business: I am currently running my first cycle. H-drol 50/50/50/50. with Cycle assist, multi, fish oil, protien, creatine. My question is, can I during my post cycle, immediately go into using AI's Swole stack? I would also be using Post cycle support, and cycle support during this time.

Any suggestions?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so here's whats up
Me:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 184lbs
bodyfat: unknown
Lifting experience: 4 years

Currently running 4 day split
Mon: Bi's/ Tris
Tues: Back/ Chest
Wed: off / cardio
Thursday: Legs
friday: Traps,abs,shoulders

Now down to business: I am currently running my first cycle. H-drol 50/50/50/50. with Cycle assist, multi, fish oil, protien, creatine. My question is can I during my post cycle immediately go into using AI's Swole stack? I would also be using Post cycle support, and cycle support during this time.

Any suggestions?
Yea you can run those at the same time.

Do you have any sort of AI to run for your PCT?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Yea you can run those at the same time.

Do you have any sort of AI to run for your PCT?
I was under the impression that Reversitol that is in Post cycle support was an aromatose inhibitor. Is this incorrect?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression that Reversitol that is in Post cycle support was an aromatose inhibitor. Is this incorrect?
Ah lot of people have this mistake.

Post Cycle Support is a great product to aid in your PCT, but doesn't really constitute a full PCT IMO. This is because it contains Trans-Resveratrol(or Resveratrol for short) and no actual AI. TR is a great ingredient, but it is not potent enough to control all the estrogen possibilities by itself post cycle.

The product you mentioned "Reversitol" contains Trans-Resveratrol along with 7-methoxyflavone, an incredibly potent AI.

You could Take Reversitol v2 + Post Cycle Support for your PCT and have a great experience with it.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Ah lot of people have this mistake.

Post Cycle Support is a great product to aid in your PCT, but doesn't really constitute a full PCT IMO. This is because it contains Trans-Resveratrol(or Resveratrol for short) and no actual AI. TR is a great ingredient, but it is not potent enough to control all the estrogen possibilities by itself post cycle.

The product you mentioned "Reversitol" contains Trans-Resveratrol along with 7-methoxyflavone, an incredibly potent AI.

You could Take Reversitol v2 + Post Cycle Support for your PCT and have a great experience with it.
Thank you very much. I will be adding this to my post cycle. So in your opinion running the swole stack during ptc wouldn't be detrimental to getting the "boys back out on the field" if you know what i mean

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much. I will be adding this to my post cycle. So in your opinion running the swole stack during ptc wouldn't be detrimental to getting the "boys back out on the field" if you know what i mean
no not at all. You could run those + post cycle therapy + reversitol v2 and be popping pills all day long if you really wanted to. would make for a bad ass stack haha

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
no not at all. You could run those + post cycle therapy + reversitol v2 and be popping pills all day long if you really wanted to. would make for a bad ass stack haha
Yeah dude I'm a college kid so finding time to take pills isn't too hard. I might make a log of that stack. This all started bc AI had that half off sale and I couldn't resist.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else want to weigh in on this bridge idea??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seems fine to be as well....Might wanna look into the Trs stack by pp

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely running it in pct will make pct easier, and should help with continuing gains.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Definitely running it in pct will make pct easier, and should help with continuing gains.
That is what I was hoping for, to try and really jump start natty production.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any previous experience with this stack bro?
ik im late lol sorry bro but no i havent tried it but my friend did and he loved it. Lots of logs and all positive reviews..I will be taking it for my pct as well...Is a all around pct.