injectable formestane?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Ive just started some transdermal formestane( penetrate and bulk form) and am wondering if it would be possible to make it injectable and if so how difficult it would be

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive just started some transdermal formestane( penetrate and bulk form) and am wondering if it would be possible to make it injectable and if so how difficult it would be
you need to get formestane acetate. i don't think regular bulk formestane would be suitable for injection. if you find a source and try this, pm me. i would be very interested in your results.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
this is an awesome idea... i hope someone tries it...

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
do u think the acetate form would be readily available? and if i can get ahold of it and figure out how to do it i will most likely log it, i think i can considering russianstar made injectable ecdysterone, and i know there has been injectable form before it was just discontinued

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i found a potential supplier in china. looks like it was previously sold, and a dose of 250mg 2x a week was normal

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to inject it? Transdermal or oral route does the job just find without wasting pins.

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
Is formastane that good of an AI? I would rather just use Aromasin and be done with it.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I just think it would be interesting, and pins are cheap lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd rather pin...I'm getting sick of this slimy lotiony feel and I'm only 2 days into it. I'm not a TD fan.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and with the acetate, the ester keeps it active for the 3-4 day range, so its a nice constant flow probably giving some of the formestane mood enhancing effects the whole time

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and with the acetate, the ester keeps it active for the 3-4 day range, so its a nice constant flow probably giving some of the formestane mood enhancing effects the whole time
I want this.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
dont know about the acetate, but getting the base to hold in oil is very difficult, seen it done at I think 20 mgs/cc, need ed dosing, even in acetate form would need probably eod dosing. Honestly, for most stick with transdermal and just up the dose for more effects, the compound is the same and its actions are the same regardless of delivery. I would not recommend home brew unless very experienced.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
it seems as if the raw materials would be somewhat difficult to attain

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is just a disclaimer-if you are not experienced in pinning [injecting] don't try this with regular bulk formestane. you should do ALOT of research and talk to people with experience before attempting to try this. imo, td formestane works just fine, and you should be very advanced before even thinking of trying this.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
this is just a disclaimer-if you are not experienced in pinning [injecting] don't try this with regular bulk formestane. you should do ALOT of research and talk to people with experience before attempting to try this. imo, td formestane works just fine, and you should be very advanced before even thinking of trying this.
agreed very much, results are still the same either route, one way is just a little more effecient at delivering the compound into the body. However, after purchasing all the necessary supplies, plus the added health risk, just use more transdermally if you want increased results.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
these are all good points, i just thought it was interesting, too bad they dont still manufacture it for injections