Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just realized Richie Rich ain't been on since April...

@Leakydelts do you get any PIP from the injectable sarms? I know yluse a different brand than I have, but just curious.
Ya, he was on back in April but the pip was so bad he couldn't move his arms enough to log in for 2 months!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I had to warm up the oil again, because the crystals came back...

When is MA getting yk injectable back in stock?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Il send Mike a msg this afternoon. And get back to you.

On a side note if you take the PIP out of the equation, what dose have you been on, how long have you been on it, what's your injection schedule and what have you noticed as far as results so far. All things I just genuinely curious to know. I've only used yk11 in the oral version and I cut it short at like 2 or 3 weeks, I don't remember using the injectable at all 🤔, I've done lots of little experiments so I forget things from time to time but I honestly God can't remember ever using the injectable version and I looked through my notebooks and I don't have anything written down about it. somewhere down the road I'll get the injectable version and give it a try. I was actually going to have Mike send me some earlier this month and I realized he was out of it myself and I never asked him when it should be back

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I have a vial of unused injectable YK I’m trying to sell. Message me if interested.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Smont Sounds good brother. Thanks

Day 8
Test - 180mg (60 3x/wk)
Injectable Yk -11 - 20mg (10mg 2x/day)

I'm eating right at maintenance, maybe a tad above some days. Yesterday (Day 7) I felt strong as hell, and felt like I could've stayed at the gym indefinitely. I'm starting to notice more muscle fullness as well. I havent checked the scale.

No other side effects. Maybe a little bit of a short fuse at times, but hard to blame that on yk...I have things in my life rhat would stress anyone out.

I haven't noticed any shedding. I have thick hair, and good genes for this.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How come you're not going to use it?
Taking a prolonged break from any foreseeable PED use. Have LGD3303 and YK. The LGD is oral. Intended to use it, but been trying to focus on health and longevity right now. Plus hard financial times, could use the extra cash.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Taking a prolonged break from any foreseeable PED use. Have LGD3303 and YK. The LGD is oral. Intended to use it, but been trying to focus on health and longevity right now. Plus hard financial times, could use the extra cash.
Cool, hold it for me.

I'll PM you a little later.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I also started taking Cardarine today...hoping it helps with negatively impacted lipid profile.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have a vial of unused injectable YK I’m trying to sell. Message me if interested.
I had 2 different ppl mention they wanted it and I sent them your way, no1 msg you?

I got some already and I'm waiting on Mike to send me more when it's back in stock, otherwise I would have took you up on the offer

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had 2 different ppl mention they wanted it and I sent them your way, no1 msg you?

I got some already and I'm waiting on Mike to send me more when it's back in stock, otherwise I would have took you up on the offer
Nobody hit me up haha.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
20220617_185444.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
This is getting annoying...im literally getting crystallized oil everyday now...after I warm it up, it appears to only last for 12 hours or so

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
This is getting annoying...im literally getting crystallized oil everyday now...after I warm it up, it appears to only last for 12 hours or so
I'm debating throwing it out....or contacting the company to make this right. I'm not one to b1tch and moan, bur I don't think i should have to be troubled because the brewing process got screwed up

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just Pinned some YK from AA and no pip whatsoever....

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Update

Day 10 of Ralox gyno reduction. Lumps may have decreased a TINY bit...not really noticeable tbh. I started at 120 for about the first week, and have been on 90 since. No AI.

Also, Day 10 of the Inj YK-11. Started at 20mg for the first week, and have been at 30 mg the last couple days. I feel strong as he'll, and lean. Getting comments from the wife and Co workers.

No side effects to. My skin actually looks better, which could be my more frequent testosterone dosing. I'll step in the scale in a couple days to see where I'm at.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Smont should i be noticing some gyno reduction with this Ralox by now?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont should i be noticing some gyno reduction with this Ralox by now?
In the past After about 2 weeks on 60 I noticed a very small reduction. And within about 6 weeks it shrunk considerably. If after 2 weeks on 60 I didn't notice anything I would probably raise the dose to 100.

I'm actually on 100 right now

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On a side note, this injectable YK has some serious PIP....I know warming the oil helps with traditional AAS....would warming up the sarm oil help?
Their injectable rad is like that to. Message it well after injections help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Their injectable rad is like that to. Message it well after injections help.
I don't understand you guys lol. Things should not cause pip. Unless your injecting into a new muscle. If a product is repeatedly causing me pip that's your body fighting back with inflammation and trying to fix the problem. I'd throw it in the trash. If I bought anything that repeatedly gave me pip I'd stop useing it.

Now there are a few exceptions. Some actual products just cause pip. But sarms do not, and with maybe the exception of dhb, I don't know of any other steroid hormone that causes pip.

It's either the chemical there using, or the carrier oil you might be allergic to. But outside of that, if pip from every injection then something is wrong with the product. Yes there are some exceptions to this but not many

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you bought a new Tshirt and it gave you a rash all 3 times you wore it, would you keep wearing it? Would you keep eating a food that made you throw up after every time you consume it?

Your literally injecting something into your body that's causing a allergic or irritation reaction

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't understand you guys lol. Things should not cause pip. Unless your injecting into a new muscle. If a product is repeatedly causing me pip that's your body fighting back with inflammation and trying to fix the problem. I'd throw it in the trash. If I bought anything that repeatedly gave me pip I'd stop useing it.

Now there are a few exceptions. Some actual products just cause pip. But sarms do not, and with maybe the exception of dhb, I don't know of any other steroid hormone that causes pip.

It's either the chemical there using, or the carrier oil you might be allergic to. But outside of that, if pip from every injection then something is wrong with the product. Yes there are some exceptions to this but not many
it's the only injectable rad I trust and it works so well. Really if you message it it's not bad at all. Also I'm not sure it's not just that rad is like that. I've tried there Lgd and it has no pip. Also they sell it in two concentrations and I'd imagine the lower concentration is easier to deal with. I also assumed the pip is the reason others don't put rad in oil. I could be wrong though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Serious question, what do you get from Injectable rad that can't be achieved with another hormone?

What type of results have you seen

I have not used injectable rad, but I do know there's nothing about it that should automatically cause pip. What have you found vs thecoral

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There should be no pip
move made and have used some high concentration stuff in the past and it was definatley more painful. Also like I said if you massage it and definatley don't go sun q. It's barley noticeable. Also as I have posted in your threads before I'm probably the biggest supporter of injectable rad. Lol I don't expect anyone to believe it but I compare iot to tren. Couple weeks deep on 5mgs trest/26 mgs rad and the strength gains are dumb.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hate auto correct . Said I've made high concentration gear. Also said massage and not message. Lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know you like injectable Lgd 4033 but it didn't do much for me. Maybe I just respond exceptionally well to rad. I plan on trying injectable Lgd 3303 next. Probably either switch the rad out at 6.8 weeks or add it in to see if if I feel a diffrence. I've seen reports it's suppose to be super strong but you know how that goes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know there's stuff you can do to make the pain go away, but the point that I'm trying to make is that there shouldn't be pain in the first place that means that something is going wrong there's inflammation there's an allergic reaction there's something happening that shouldn't be happening and that's what's causing the PIP and that's why I wouldn't want to keep injecting it. I'd be interested to see systemic inflammation markers. Those go out of whack when ppl use high mg gear like test 400 and that's one of the things that makes it so bad for you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think there's anything wrong with injectable rad, I think there's something wrong with the rad you're using because it keeps causing pain every time and that shouldn't be happening

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also sometimes just wonder if ppl in general get some level of normal injection pain and assume it's pip?

Or maybe I'm numb lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I might just have to buy some raw rad and make my own and see what happens

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also sometimes just wonder if ppl in general get some level of normal injection pain and assume it's pip?

Or maybe I'm numb lol
it's not even just the pip. The. Eat I can explain it is like injecting a charley horse. Keep in mind this is only .4 mls too. I wish you would make some. I'd like to see if your experience with injectable rad is the same results wise. It's strange the other two suppliers I trust have s23, Lgd, and yk in injectable but never rad. An experience with 3303?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just FYI, the AA injectable YK has zero pip.

@Jstrong20 you need to try the injectable yk....its legit. Feels like Anadrol to me, but dryer

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just FYI, the AA injectable YK has zero pip.

@Jstrong20 you need to try the injectable yk....its legit. Feels like Anadrol to me, but dryer
I actually have some aa yk11. Started in in the end of last cycle but decided to end it before I got to see the results. I'll have to give it a go again.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I actually have some aa yk11. Started in in the end of last cycle but decided to end it before I got to see the results. I'll have to give it a go again.
How come you cut it short?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
it's not even just the pip. The. Eat I can explain it is like injecting a charley horse. Keep in mind this is only .4 mls too. I wish you would make some. I'd like to see if your experience with injectable rad is the same results wise. It's strange the other two suppliers I trust have s23, Lgd, and yk in injectable but never rad. An experience with 3303?
Nope, none with 3303, mostly 4303 and s23, I'm gonna ask Mike Arnold if he's got any thoughts about adding 3303 and rad 140 injectable.

I'm gonna have him send me some yk too when it's back in stock.

I already have some yk but I want more of it on hand first, the only thing that worries me with yk 11 is that it causes joints, tendons and ligaments to weaken. So I'm up in the air. That is the total opposite of what I want. Actually the more I think about it I probably won't mess with yk until I'm done fighting. Not worth the risk

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Nope, none with 3303, mostly 4303 and s23, I'm gonna ask Mike Arnold if he's got any thoughts about adding 3303 and rad 140 injectable.

I'm gonna have him send me some yk too when it's back in stock.

I already have some yk but I want more of it on hand first, the only thing that worries me with yk 11 is that it causes joints, tendons and ligaments to weaken. So I'm up in the air. That is the total opposite of what I want. Actually the more I think about it I probably won't mess with yk until I'm done fighting. Not worth the risk
The people that experience those issues let the strength gains get the best of them. They start ego lifting and tear something.

Im staying moderate weight and increasing the reps, increased TUT, etc...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The people that experience those issues let the strength gains get the best of them. They start ego lifting and tear something.

Im staying moderate weight and increasing the reps, increased TUT, etc...
It still has a direct negative effect on tendon strength, I can't risk that while boxing and grappling. I'm too old to take the chance 😂

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It still has a direct negative effect on tendon strength, I can't risk that while boxing and grappling. I'm too old to take the chance 😂
Oh gotcha. That makes sense

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Is there any issue combining some sarm oil with my test shot?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Probably a stupid question but figured I would ask

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is there any issue combining some sarm oil with my test shot?
I mix my test and lgd in the same bottle in the desired amount and then draw and pin from that bottle. Never had a issue, there both in MCT oil, you may have something happen if it's two different kinds of oils but I don't think that even matters. I've actually drawn a oil base from one bottle and a water base from another bottle into one syringe and done it before nothing bad happened lol.

You just reminded me that my cousin has 2 bottles of AA rad 140 in oil🤔

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Probably a stupid question but figured I would ask
Theoretically you should be able combine any oil based injectable in the same bottle or the same syringe.

When I run a cycle, most of the time il take a empty sterile vial and combine the gear I want in the amounts I want and inject them all into 1 bottle so I don't have to draw out of 2-3 bottles every day or however often in pinning

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mix my test and lgd in the same bottle in the desired amount and then draw and pin from that bottle. Never had a issue, there both in MCT oil, you may have something happen if it's two different kinds of oils but I don't think that even matters. I've actually drawn a oil base from one bottle and a water base from another bottle into one syringe and done it before nothing bad happened lol.

You just reminded me that my cousin has 2 bottles of AA rad 140 in oil🤔
I was wrong about him having rad it was more yk 11 lol