ingredients of powerfull ? @USPlabs

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm very curious about the " saponins " extract, what is that ?? I know muira puama is an herb used as an aphrodisiac, but I really have no idea what the 100% saponins extract are about ... tribulus terrestris can also be standardized to saponins, and based on the definition of the term saponins I've read on an online medical dictionnary,

"A type of glycoside widely distributed in plants. Each consists of a sapogenin as the aglycon moiety, and a sugar. The sapogenin may be a steroid or a triterpene and the sugar may be glucose, galactose, a pentose, or a methylpentose."

So basicallt's ite a category of compounds, so is the 100% saponins extract in powerFULL is from the muira puama ? I don't ask all those questions for nothing as I was thinking to buy a couple of bottles to run with my next cycle

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Doubt you'll get an answer, theres a reason it is not put on the label.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Saponins are like gummy "active ingredients." Its a broad term referring to a type of substance, not a specific substance.

Lots of supps are standardized for saponin content, b/c we generally feel that the power of the herb is somewhere in the saponins.

If enough research has been done to isolate the main active compound, the supplement will be standardized for the specific active, such as protodioscin in Tribulus.

As for this specific product, I know nothing, sorry :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's the saponins from muira puama, so yes the saponins are from the herb.. Fenugreek, Tribulus, lots of different herbs have saponins.. I don't think there's anything "hidden" in this product, anyone who got bloodwork done while using this would have figured it out..

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**Warning Thread Hijack in progress**

Anyone else have a problem where their powerFULL (Mine is the beta) pills when shook feel almost completely empty, besides a small dense object rolling around in there??? It was stored in a cool dark place... but it seems that the active has all shrank, and solidified DENSE... anyone know if this is degraded, and worthless???

Adams

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established

Anyone else have a problem where their powerFULL (Mine is the beta) pills when shook feel almost completely empty, besides a small dense object rolling around in there??? It was stored in a cool dark place... but it seems that the active has all shrank, and solidified DENSE... anyone know if this is degraded, and worthless???

Adams
No, but I've had that happen with high-sap content Tribulus twice.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
ditto on the trib product... i have never noticed it with powerfull, and with the above being said i have never noticed a difference in quality with the trib products that had .... come together in a nice lil ball of fun

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established

Adams
It happened to mine as well. I asked CEOSM & he said it's OK.

The nature of the powder but weigh the bottle and it will exceed label claims.

Last edited:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:
no wonder we all love you man!!! :head: