Brawn Nutrition sick ingredients list?!

Armanderos

Awards
Hey there people!
I just recently found out about this supplement and I think the ingredients list is superior. It's the supplement Brawn Nutrition Alpha Lean. The problem is i can't find it anywhere?! So do you guys know anything about it?
They have a similar product but of course with caffeine in it which I'm not that big of a fan of.
BrawnAlphaLeanFacts-scaled.jpg

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
been happy with most of Brawns products, but you should NOT take full dose of that at first, specially not if you are not spending the next 2h at the gym. You will sweat like never before.

Armanderos

Awards
been happy with most of Brawns products, but you should NOT take full dose of that at first, specially not if you are not spending the next 2h at the gym. You will sweat like never before.
That sounds like a good advice!😅 The problem is i can't find it anywhere! It's out of stock everywhere and I just hope they have not discontinued it!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That sounds like a good advice!😅 The problem is i can't find it anywhere! It's out of stock everywhere and I just hope they have not discontinued it!
I have used this, great product and yes prepare to sweat like never before... I used 3 caps spread out throughout day

sufficient_page

Awards
Would need a lot of Gatorade then 😅

lamarclark09

Awards
Just came across this supplement and am thinking about getting it too. The reviews are looking good and now I have to find a website where I can actually get my hands on these babies.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey there people!
I just recently found out about this supplement and I think the ingredients list is superior. It's the supplement Brawn Nutrition Alpha Lean. The problem is i can't find it anywhere?! So do you guys know anything about it?
They have a similar product but of course with caffeine in it which I'm not that big of a fan of. View attachment 220269
We gotta get @%1; to make this formula for us.
Thyroid Heat XT