Test Boosting Ingredients

ddfox423

ddfox423

Awards
Could probably just get Optimize T but might get 3-4 of these products to build a Test Booster.

Please rank these in order of your favorite/most effective/ proven.

Anacyclus
Bulbine
Cistanche
Fadogia
Pine Pollen
Splianthes
Tongkat
Tribulus

( FuroSap was out of stock )

Thanks

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“Proven” is too weird a term. Most of those have promising studies showing benefits. For me, instead of looking for the “best”, I’d be looking to utilize ingredients that complement each other and/or work through different mechanisms to get the greatest benefit. That all said, you save a ton of time and money by just getting a good formula. Optimize T is terrific, you could also look into CEL MTest or ClomaPlex for T support. If you want the T boost specifically for muscle support, I’d check CEL Anabolic XT, it includes Cistanche and spilanthes for testosterone support as well as others for more direct anabolic action.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Splianthes
Fadogia
Pine Pollen
Those 3 for me are the best and in that order.

Bjacked21

Awards
Could probably just get Optimize T but might get 3-4 of these products to build a Test Booster.

Anacyclus
Bulbine
Cistanche
Fadogia
Pine Pollen
Splianthes
Tongkat
Tribulus

Thanks
The "weakest" of that list is definitely Tribulus. It will give boners but not through any test boosting mechanisms. The "strongest" is Bulbine Natalensis which has been proven to essentially be a steroid mimetic. It can potentially damage liver and kidney function much like a real cycle. You can't go wrong with anything else on that list but Jeremy is right when he says that you should just get a complex such as the ones mentioned.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Furosap #1
bulbine and tribulus #2
everything else didn’t do much for me personally.

JrAthlete

Awards
Anyone got a Tongkat Ali Supp they can recommend to order in EU? wanna give it a try , thx

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone got a Tongkat Ali Supp they can recommend to order in EU? wanna give it a try , thx
Tongkat Ali XT is available from several of our retailers in the EU, and we ship to the EU ourselves.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Anacyclus
Bulbine
Cistanche
Fadogia
Pine Pollen
Splianthes
Tongkat
Tribulus

Thanks
I'm sorry that I missed this thread.

Optimize-T would cover Furosap, Spilanthes, Tongkat Ali, & more.

If I had to rank the ones you listed, it would depend on what the ultimate result was that you were looking for.

For example, Pine Pollen is awesome for libido, whereas Anacyclus XT is going to help more in the gym.

Went ahead and ordered Anabolic XT, Fadogia, and Tongkat.
I think that is a great combination. I hope that you enjoy it.

I just started on Anabolic XT this week myself and Optimize-T I use as a daily use supplement.