What are the ingredients that produce euphoria in pre workouts?

john10960

Awards
What are the ingredients to look for? What pres have given you guys the best euphoria?

thanks!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Typically stimulants that increase dopamine. Phenylethylamine and its various derivatives will do this to an extent. DMHA, DMAA, etc. will all do this as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me, I would say Phenethylamine (PEA) and N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine (commonly known as Eria Jarensis).

I really like N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine as an energizer and a pre-workout. Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore has it in there and I use that sometimes and other times if its later in the day and I'm not using Pump Addict, I'll take one of the SNS Eria Jarensis capsules before working out or some days just take 1 with an energy drink.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually like a combo of Eria J 250mg with DHMA 200 mg best for this.

Any of these can give that effect though…

DMHA, dmaa, eria j, amp citrate

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me, I would say Phenethylamine (PEA) and N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine (commonly known as Eria Jarensis).

I really like N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine as an energizer and a pre-workout. Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore has it in there and I use that sometimes and other times if its later in the day and I'm not using Pump Addict, I'll take one of the SNS Eria Jarensis capsules before working out or some days just take 1 with an energy drink.
that's interesting. I get a different mental buzz from topicals that contain epiandro but the thing I like about Pump Addict is that there is like a focus element but without the side effects of the old school jack3d. With Jack3d you'd get the buzz and focus like a kid on adderall, you could lift for 2 hrs, but I noticed it would make my brain tingle and feel cold. I could tell it was bad news.

But with Pump Addict it's like you show up to the gym with heightened energy, improved mood (maybe that's the euphoria for others), great focus. its just by far the best preWO still that I've ever had.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
that's interesting. I get a different mental buzz from topicals that contain epiandro but the thing I like about Pump Addict is that there is like a focus element but without the side effects of the old school jack3d. With Jack3d you'd get the buzz and focus like a kid on adderall, you could lift for 2 hrs, but I noticed it would make my brain tingle and feel cold. I could tell it was bad news.

But with Pump Addict it's like you show up to the gym with heightened energy, improved mood (maybe that's the euphoria for others), great focus. its just by far the best preWO still that I've ever had.
I agree - I love the focus element with Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore. When I said in my post I liked it, I didn't mean for euphoria because I don't want to feel high or euphoric during training, I should have clarified - I like it bc I feel zoned in and focused on my training and getting the most out of every set and rep instead of just going through the motions.

What you said about the improved mood maybe being the euphoria for others; that was kind of my thought too, that maybe that's what others are explaining. Because what I think of as euphoria, I'm not sure I would want to feel that way during an actual workout, so figured it was a terminology difference.

Agreed for sure - I've tried more pre-workouts than I can remember and I've been doing this since the 90's and Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is my favorite one that I've ever used.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I said in my post I liked it, I didn't mean for euphoria because I don't want to feel high or euphoric during training,
totally agree. heightened mood, aggression, energy. those are all useful things in the gym, but I don't want any spaciness, I want focus.

john10960

Awards
Thanks for the replies!
Yeah I don’t mean spacy high, by euphoria I mean the energetic version of euphoric

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the replies!
Yeah I don’t mean spacy high, by euphoria I mean the energetic version of euphoric
Ah, that makes more sense haha.

That's what me and @Dustin07 were talking about with Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore - its an in the zone focused energy type feeling.