INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah everyone please be patient. We are getting these out as fast as possible but we have the same number of people working in the warehouse and thousands of extra orders so....we are hustling but it will probably take a few days after your order was placed. wejust shipped 3408 if you are wondering where you are in line. This will be the last for the day so anything after 3408 will be packed tomorrow or sun.
I'll be patient. I'm truly interested in this. I'm actually pretty locked down with my nutrition, so any effects i can contribute to supplementation.

I'll keep you all posted. I probably won't formally log this but keep you guys up to date.

Last body comp analysis has me at 177 13% bodyfat.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
First cap down. Really just looking for any adverse effects since the high yield of actives has myself and some worried. I'll report back later today.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've got 2 bottles allegedly arriving Monday. I've never been so excited for Monday to come!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing adverse to report. Warmer body temp but other than that feel normal which is good. That's much of the beauty of non-stim fat burners

raji1980

Awards
I've taken two a hour before some ribs and fries. Stomach fine.

DNasteee

Awards
I've had one around 3pm and one at 7pm, I feel fine. In the middle of hosting a bbq (hence not the most optimal time to start) but feel good. Ate a bunch and don't feel full at all, maybe that's something. Had a few cocktails and I'm not throwing up haha. Tomorrow will be a normal day to better judge. Sorry don't mean to make this a personal log.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel was it just the Myricetin solo that you used for those 3 months?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another tip I will give you guys about GLP-1s and I say this not bragging but just stating a fact. I began learning to administer this from a physician in Jan 2020. So when Covid hit and everyone was mask nazi'd up acting like assholes and washing groceries down w bleach after they were delivered to their door, I was working with patients with Sema, etc.

It was not approved yet (wegovy) for fat loss, but nvm that. We were on it and I saw the dramatic effects of this compound probably before most doctors did. So on a good note, we have as bodybuilders more data then many actual doctors

And so I can tell you this. Be very careful what you eat on this GLP-1.

Do not eat high sugar foods, and do not consume much if any alcohol. Especially things like Wine.

You have been warned.
Nausea is a common side of GLP-1s as is constipation but it's really just a minor inconvenience and most patients and users adapt to it

With that being said and done, if you go out and get drunk or eat a banana split on these compounds, the chances of you puking your brains out, and for hours, is very high.

I can't tell you how many clients I warn. Who don't listen. Only to say Wesley I puked for 3 hours. Projectile vomit. I puked until I almost passed out.

Yeah no ****.

So yeah friends. That.

Friendly warning.

@brundel any chance my order is otw? I hate to keep asking you but I know you are so busy I hope you didn't forget me.
Not forgetting, we just got hit with ALOT of extra orders...its been chaos trying to get everyones packs out. We should have everything shipped by the end of the day today and I should be able to get you pack out. Definitely wont forget. We havnt shipped any wholesale orders yet.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah, and I should mention I never felt bad when taking the test batch. No nausea or vomiting or any gastro issues.
Sometimes drugs have negative sides that are not associated with the MOA necessarily. I dont know if this is the case with Semaglutide but I heard about alot of side effects and for me incinderine was all effects. Except for a change in my cravings and me thinking I might have cancer since I lose weight so fast.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Loving the feedback! Keep it coming! Can’t wait to hear everyone’s thoughts!

Nothing adverse to report. Warmer body temp but other than that feel normal which is good. That's much of the beauty of non-stim fat burners
Yes!! I remember early on thinking people who liked non drum fat burners or non stim pro’s were crazy! Sure stims have their place but being able to use a product that works and speaks for itself without just being over stimulated is huge in my book!

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I compound semaglutide at the pharmacy and when pts get to higher doses is when they mostly complain about constipation not everyone of course main complain on lower doses or when first starting is nausea again not everyone but this seem to be if you get side affects is those 2 ...that why doctors start pts on the lowest dose and increase dosage slowly as needed

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Obviously if you have5% bodyfat you will lose less than if you have 50 right. But also if you have really low bodyfat you probably dont need to run this long term. Here is the other thing....Lets say you get to whatever your target it. Lets say 10%BF.
From there you can use Incinderines insulin raising effects to grow rapidly in the same way we (bodybuilders) use insulin.
Take a cap like an hour before a meal adn use the insulin kick to allow you to eat more.
This is a really versatile tool. I think everyone is excited about the fat burning potential but Im thinking its going to be a masive anabolic as well. I just havnt tested it in this regard. I ahve used insulin though and its one of the most anabolic substances Ive used. And Ive used most traditional PEDs.

This is how I plan to run it. I’ll start with a 300 calorie a day surplus and gradually ramp it up week by week to see how it goes .

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Some logs on this would be great!
I’ve got two bottles coming . I’m in Canada though and probably won’t have it in hand for a few weeks. I’m intrigued by the thought of using it in a calorie surplus. I’ll log it with before and after photos and will run a solid bulking program along with it . Boring But Big Beefcake.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Coming back from a 5 year absence here to say how psyched I am for this. Should be getting 3 bottles in tomorrow. Life happened and haven’t been able to train for the last 8 months (down probably 15lb muscle and up 10 or so of fat). Really hoping this will shine and thinking about logging progress

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
So I wanted to post something amazing (to me) So I do 5 day low calorie/carb and 2 day above maintenance high carbs. I've lost 63 pounds doing this. Now usually I gain 8 to 10 pounds carb weight over the weekend where I gotta focus on low carb during the week to get back down. Been this way for 8 months. I started Incinderine Sat morning. Today I'm only up 3 and a half pounds from the high carb weekend. To me this is amazing. How lol
So you are saying that you hypothesize that Incinderine stopped glycogen storage?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I wanted to post something amazing (to me) So I do 5 day low calorie/carb and 2 day above maintenance high carbs. I've lost 63 pounds doing this. Now usually I gain 8 to 10 pounds carb weight over the weekend where I gotta focus on low carb during the week to get back down. Been this way for 8 months. I started Incinderine Sat morning. Today I'm only up 3 and a half pounds from the high carb weekend. To me this is amazing. How lol
Gotta love those nutrient partitioning effects!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming back from a 5 year absence here to say how psyched I am for this. Should be getting 3 bottles in tomorrow. Life happened and haven’t been able to train for the last 8 months (down probably 15lb muscle and up 10 or so of fat). Really hoping this will shine and thinking about logging progress
Im excited for you. Coming back to training is always tough for the first couple of weeks for me but if I have something to help kick start things Im more motivated. Im very interested to see what will happen when using it for recomp.

550lbdinosaur

Awards
What's the preliminary thinking on "best" dosing scheme? 2x2 like the label says, one cap 4 times a day or what?

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What's the preliminary thinking on "best" dosing scheme? 2x2 like the label says, one cap 4 times a day or what?
The product was just released 6 days ago. There's not going to be a consensus on dosing until people have had time to run it for a while.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely split the dose. 1x4 or 2x2. There are DPP4 inhibitors so the GLP-1 and GIP agonism will last a long time. All the drugs that work this way dont have inhibitors but Incinderine does so its going to have a much smoother blood level.

550lbdinosaur

Awards
Definitely split the dose. 1x4 or 2x2. There are DPP4 inhibitors so the GLP-1 and GIP agonism will last a long time. All the drugs that work this way dont have inhibitors but Incinderine does so its going to have a much smoother blood level.
Awesome, thank you!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Another tip I will give you guys about GLP-1s and I say this not bragging but just stating a fact. I began learning to administer this from a physician in Jan 2020. So when Covid hit and everyone was mask nazi'd up acting like assholes and washing groceries down w bleach after they were delivered to their door, I was working with patients with Sema, etc.

It was not approved yet (wegovy) for fat loss, but nvm that. We were on it and I saw the dramatic effects of this compound probably before most doctors did. So on a good note, we have as bodybuilders more data then many actual doctors

And so I can tell you this. Be very careful what you eat on this GLP-1.

Do not eat high sugar foods, and do not consume much if any alcohol. Especially things like Wine.

You have been warned.
Nausea is a common side of GLP-1s as is constipation but it's really just a minor inconvenience and most patients and users adapt to it

With that being said and done, if you go out and get drunk or eat a banana split on these compounds, the chances of you puking your brains out, and for hours, is very high.

I can't tell you how many clients I warn. Who don't listen. Only to say Wesley I puked for 3 hours. Projectile vomit. I puked until I almost passed out.

Yeah no ****.

So yeah friends. That.

Friendly warning.

@brundel any chance my order is otw? I hate to keep asking you but I know you are so busy I hope you didn't forget me.
this is interesting. were these guys doing the 50mg dose? i had no idea dosing was going up to 50mg, but apparently it is more effective and more likely to cause issues in some people. the other interesting thing i came across was the percentage of people who go hypo from it in one study is the same as people on placebo, which sort of correlates to my observation on so many gda supplements where certain people always tend to go hypo, and i never do on the same stuff

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is interesting. were these guys doing the 50mg dose? i had no idea dosing was going up to 50mg, but apparently it is more effective and more likely to cause issues in some people. the other interesting thing i came across was the percentage of people who go hypo from it in one study is the same as people on placebo, which sort of correlates to my observation on so many gda supplements where certain people always tend to go hypo, and i never do on the same stuff
Yup, alot of sources even say hypoglycemia is not a risk with SEMA as long as its not use with other antidiabetic meds.
I never tested my blood glucose levels when testing so I dont know for certain. In Incinderine there are other MOAs that decrease glucose so its best we tread lightly until we have more data.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I got mine yesterday and took my first dose and slept fine.

I have took two spread about 3 hours apart and feel good.

How are you feeling after taking for a few days?

raji1980

Awards
Feels like taking any other pill. No stomach issues at all

Smashmouth18

Awards
Quick question... I have two bottles of thermo scorch and several bottles of glycoshield. Is it ok to stack these with incinderine ? I am taking 3 pills a day so far and really feel no ill effects so far. I take the first one on an empty stomach before breakfast.... another at lunch and then last one with my last meal.

adapt

Awards
Yup, alot of sources even say hypoglycemia is not a risk with SEMA as long as its not use with other antidiabetic meds.
I never tested my blood glucose levels when testing so I dont know for certain. In Incinderine there are other MOAs that decrease glucose so its best we tread lightly until we have more data.
im curious as to why you wouldn’t test your blood glucose levels during a test run of a supplement you’re creating that possibly affects glucose levels ?

would feel that would be important and yet easy to do ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took first pill and Ive lost 7lb … quite disappointed
Dude give it some time! That was just the raccoon who lives in your anus.