INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

Snaeem155

Awards
Do we know an ETA of this in the UK?

Noticed powermyself don't have any BLR products anymore?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's crazy i was just wondering about using it like this. insulin is 100% the most anabolic hormone. my muscles never feel better than after a huge meal
Yah man I think if its used correctly it could be a really powerful anabolic. Just will have to time it right and eat through the feeling of fullness.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a little concerned about the Hypoglycemic effects of this, as I do have occasional problems with love blood sugar, but I will give it a try!
Might need to keep some gatorade in your bag or something just incase. Or eat more frequently.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be the most shredded summer ever!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do we know an ETA of this in the UK?

Noticed powermyself don't have any BLR products anymore?
They definitely still do. Just looked on their site and we just shipped a huge box of product to them. They sure do need to update their images though. Sent them a media pack. I also mentioned to them that incinderine is coming and Ill mention it to our other retailers. Finally you can always just order from our site as we allow shipping to the UK, France, Australia, Japan, Canada etc.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were you in a caloric deficit?
Slight yes. I dropped my before bed shake which is 1 tbsp peanut butter and 25g whey protein in water and ice. Not much.
And I regularly drop this from the diet with basically no effect.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta ask man, why arent you training?
I pulled something in my lower back and was having alot of lower back pain. So I just stopped training for a while. 7 months or so. I just started back maybe 10 days ago. Im 49 so for me its better to take the time off and heal as I dont have any need to push my body through injuries. Feeling alot better though so Im back at it slowly but surely

Reactions: ax1

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I pulled something in my lower back and was having alot of lower back pain. So I just stopped training for a while. 7 months or so. I just started back maybe 10 days ago. Im 49 so for me its better to take the time off and heal as I dont have any need to push my body through injuries. Feeling alot better though so Im back at it slowly but surely
49 phfff! you young people kill me lol :p

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
49 phfff! you young people kill me lol :p
Lol, Dont worry it wont be long before we can really slow down the aging process. Even now with nutraceutical intervention you can slow it down some. With the right combos of drugs, nutra, exercise, sleep and other things you can begin to slowly reverse it. The goal being to live long enough to see full body regeneration tech which wont be more than 10, 20 years max. Frankly I think we can already do it but the labs that can accomplish it are not really above board. More deep black budget stuff.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol, Dont worry it wont be long before we can really slow down the aging process. Even now with nutraceutical intervention you can slow it down some. With the right combos of drugs, nutra, exercise, sleep and other things you can begin to slowly reverse it. The goal being to live long enough to see full body regeneration tech which wont be more than 10, 20 years max. Frankly I think we can already do it but the labs that can accomplish it are not really above board. More deep black budget stuff.
experiment on me, I have nothing to lose hahaha

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Yah man I think if its used correctly it could be a really powerful anabolic. Just will have to time it right and eat through the feeling of fullness.
Ive seen some kids that had to take insulin, and unlike most people who require it, they were physically active. They were carved out of wood. One of them was winning skateboard contests; imo they shouldnt be allowed to compete. Also, the only guys ive seen benching over 400 at my gym all happened to be on insulin

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Any chance of a 4th of July sale? Or When will this be available and how much will it cost?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of a 4th of July sale? Or When will this be available and how much will it cost?
Im not sure on the July 4th sale but I think Brundel said 2-3 weeks to be ready and he hasn’t nailed down pricing yet.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive seen some kids that had to take insulin, and unlike most people who require it, they were physically active. They were carved out of wood. One of them was winning skateboard contests; imo they shouldnt be allowed to compete. Also, the only guys ive seen benching over 400 at my gym all happened to be on insulin
Yah, it's a dangerous drug but when used correctly it can be exceptionally powerful for muscle growth. In this case though you are not injecting it so alot of the negatives are not present. Will have to watch blood sugar either way.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we might run a 4th sale. I was going to wait but since incinderine isn't ready we probably will.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be interesting to see how this works on people who dont have much to left lose, Ill be trying this out the day its out!

May run it with BMP and EC which Ive been on the past few months already. Havent tried a new product in a long time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will be interesting to see how this works on people who dont have much to left lose, Ill be trying this out the day its out!

May run it with BMP and EC which Ive been on the past few months already. Havent tried a new product in a long time.
Honestly I wasnt super fat and I lost 30lbs. I think as I mentioned earlier this is a really powerful tool. If you eat right and utilize it similar to injected insulin you can likely build a bunch of muscle and get absolutely shredded. Stacked with Androgin any of our anabolics.
This is a good one to try ;)
not just because its BLR but because it really is impressive.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any eta on Han Swolo restock?
Ill look into it. We had some issues gettting the co crystals. Needed to get a new manufacturer. Otherwise Ill make them at the lab here.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I wasnt super fat and I lost 30lbs. I think as I mentioned earlier this is a really powerful tool. If you eat right and utilize it similar to injected insulin you can likely build a bunch of muscle and get absolutely shredded. Stacked with Androgin any of our anabolics.
This is a good one to try ;)
not just because its BLR but because it really is impressive.
Im very strict (1500 calorie a day) and hit a plateau, likely need a diet break and reset for at least a couple of months but dont feel like doing that right now, nor am I a fan of cutting calories too hard. I just need to lose about 7 more pounds and I should be in high single digit bodyfat. At 46 I train light these days (I can totally understand some of the things you talk about in here haha) and go for the Bruce Lee look, currently about 154, if I can hit about 147 or a little lighter I should look really fantastic at the beach. This sure is the hardest time of a cut.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im very strict (1500 calorie a day) and hit a plateau, likely need a diet break and reset for at least a couple of months but dont feel like doing that right now, nor am I a fan of cutting calories too hard. I just need to lose about 7 more pounds and I should be in high single digit bodyfat. At 46 I train light these days (I can totally understand some of the things you talk about in here haha) and go for the Bruce Lee look, currently about 154, if I can hit about 147 or a little lighter I should look really fantastic at the beach. This sure is the hardest time of a cut.
You can definitely hit 147 with Incinderine. You will really have to time your meals right with cals that low so you dont bottom out your blood sugar. We are gonna have guys using glucose meters with this stuff lol.
The great thing is this isnt like most fat burners. Most of them are chock full of CNS stims which works great short term but after even a month or 2 it starts to work against you. There are no cns stims in here although there are beta adrenergic agonists which can be slightly stimulating. Either way I think you will find this is the tool to get you past the plateau.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can definitely hit 147 with Incinderine. You will really have to time your meals right with cals that low so you dont bottom out your blood sugar. We are gonna have guys using glucose meters with this stuff lol.
The great thing is this isnt like most fat burners. Most of them are chock full of CNS stims which works great short term but after even a month or 2 it starts to work against you. There are no cns stims in here although there are beta adrenergic agonists which can be slightly stimulating. Either way I think you will find this is the tool to get you past the plateau.
I eat carbs twice a day, 120 grams total first thing AM and post workout 5 hours later and only from oatmeal. Is this product suggested to take only before a carb meal?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So for someone on low carb and fasting this will not help much I think 🤔

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I eat carbs twice a day, 120 grams total first thing AM and post workout 5 hours later and only from oatmeal. Is this product suggested to take only before a carb meal?
Incinderine will keep insulin boosted either way. This is how the GLP-1 agonists and GIP agonists work. They keep a sustained stream of insulin so it will be elevated either way. You will just have to see how it works for you personally. I was able to just eat normally so you may be able to do the same. It it definitely not only for before carb meals. Just like semaglutide is not just for before taking in carbs. IN fact semaglutide is usually only administered once a week. Its the sustained elevated insulin levels that make the difference because if you eat carbs or you dont itll still be elevated.

Reactions: ax1
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So for someone on low carb and fasting this will not help much I think 🤔
On the contrary. GLP-1 agonists seem to work well in this regard. And...semaglutide is recommended to fast for 6 hours before administration. I think if you take before a meal it will help mitigate the rise in glucose but it will also keep your insulin levels high and glucose low in general so either way you get an effect. And keep in mind there are multiple ingredients with multiple mechanisms of action like brown fat activation, beta agonism and increased metabolic rate.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There isnt any data regarding how Incinderine will effect total glucose over time because its a new product and there are no studies. We can however look at each ingredients data and data from other similarly working compounds to guesstimate. For example-
Treatment with semaglutide 1mg subcutaneously reduced blood glucose levels by 22% when fasting, 36% two hours after eating a meal, and 22% over 24 hours. Insulin secretion typically occurs in two phases following a meal, and semaglutide increased both first and second phase insulin secretion.
In Incinderine we have 3 GLP-1 agonists. But we also have GIP agonism which makes it more potent and DPP4 inhibitors which prevent the breakdown of GLP-1 and GIP. Semaglutide doesnt have GIP agonism or DPP-4 inhibitors so we would expect even more potent effects from Incinderine. Particularly when coupled with Beta agonism, Brown fat activation etc etc etc

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way...everyone reading this, please give us a follow on IG and Tiktok. It helps the brand grow which allows us to develop new products. and gives us more reason to put out more content etc. Its free and makes a difference.
Much appreciated!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't do TicToc but a do follow on Instagram !!

raji1980

Awards
Just a question if you don't mind. Can this replace a GDA? I typically am on a very low calorie diet 5 days a week and maintenance or a little above weekend. I use the GDA on the weekend.

raji1980

Awards
How would you use this with fasting for 16 to 20 since it lowers blood sugar so much?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a question if you don't mind. Can this replace a GDA? I typically am on a very low calorie diet 5 days a week and maintenance or a little above weekend. I use the GDA on the weekend.
Absolutely yes. GDA and more.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Date it is available to order ??????

(No Pressure)