LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
report back some feedback on this. great co.
Agreed! I haven’t used either of these so interested to hear Rockets take on them!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't heard of any of these! You'll have to let us know how you like them!
All high stim DMHA-based. Zeus is probably one of my favorite, feel good, pre's. Saw they just released a sour red gummy bear flavor. I don't normally go for capped stims other than a stacker, but the formula looked good on Speed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All high stim DMHA-based. Zeus is probably one of my favorite, feel good, pre's. Saw they just released a sour red gummy bear flavor. I don't normally go for capped stims other than a stacker, but the formula looked good on Speed.
Speed - Good Name !

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Zeus is still one of my favorite pres as well! Let me know how the capped Speed product works out for you

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i tried the sample and loved it, dont care much for beta-alanine and wish it was 30servings tub .. looking fwd to your thoughts.
It felt like a normal pre to me. It felt like it had 300mg of caffeine, but it doesn’t so that’s cool to me. It had zero euphoria as the name is suggesting.

I will add it in to my rotation of pres. I think I will try it at 1.25 serving size.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It felt like a normal pre to me. It felt like it had 300mg of caffeine, but it doesn’t so that’s cool to me. It had zero euphoria as the name is suggesting.

I will add it in to my rotation of pres. I think I will try it at 1.25 serving size.
Good to know! How was the taste?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Ursa-Gel will have to wait until I finish up my current SNS stack, but looking forward to giving it a try.

DPS also sent some Blackstone Labs Isolation samples. Opened up one of the Pound Cake packets already, has a pretty standard 'cake batter' flavor. Nothing special, but wouldn't have a problem going through a tub if I had one. Haven't tried the Butterscotch yet.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pound Cake does sound good !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 224721

Ursa-Gel will have to wait until I finish up my current SNS stack, but looking forward to giving it a try.

DPS also sent some Blackstone Labs Isolation samples. Opened up one of the Pound Cake packets already, has a pretty standard 'cake batter' flavor. Nothing special, but wouldn't have a problem going through a tub if I had one. Haven't tried the Butterscotch yet.
That would probably be a good flavor for a protein cake recipe! Need to get thesolution to bake something :LOL:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That would probably be a good flavor for a protein cake recipe! Need to get thesolution to bake something :LOL:
There was also another guy here that did some baking ? Whey2Bake ? Dillion ?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It taste good 8/10. No issues chugging it down.
The EuphoriQ? What flavor did you get? I got watermelon, which is one of my least favorite flavors, but I still thought it was pretty damn good.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The EuphoriQ? What flavor did you get? I got watermelon, which is one of my least favorite flavors, but I still thought it was pretty damn good.
Yes, the EuphoriQ. I got the lemonade flavor.

How are your liking the effects of the product?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It taste good 8/10. No issues chugging it down.
Good to know. Probably not my first choice in terms of quality protein powder but good to know it's a back up if my go to is out of stock.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, the EuphoriQ. I got the lemonade flavor.

How are your liking the effects of the product?
I only had a sample. It was pretty good though. I didn’t feel euphoric, but considering I usually go super high stim, a single serving worked surprisingly well. If it goes on a good sale, I might grab one to play with.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 224721

This protein has a pretty high calorie content !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This protein has a pretty high calorie content !!
I thought it was only around like 110 calories per serving. That's typical for an isolate?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought it was only around like 110 calories per serving. That's typical for an isolate?
You are correct, I must have looked up the wrong thing :unsure:

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have any of you had any experience with Ghost Chocolate chip cookie whey? A store near me has it half price so I’m tempted to pick a few tubs up this week if it’s any good flavour-wise.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have any of you had any experience with Ghost Chocolate chip cookie whey? A store near me has it half price so I’m tempted to pick a few tubs up this week if it’s any good flavour-wise.
I am using a tub of it right now, very good taste !! Just make sure it's the second edition, if I remember when it was first released it was not so good.

Ghost 21.jpg

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am using a tub of it right now, very good taste !! Just make sure it's the second edition, if I remember when it was first released it was not so good.

View attachment 224962
The first edition was the worst protein I’ve ever tasted. Even mixing with other things you couldn’t cover the taste. Had two tubs that ended up tossed.

Took me a couple years to trust trying the newer batch, but finally did earlier this year and it’s good. I have a tub open right now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s exceptionally good now. Digests very well too with the enzyme blend - you should definitely go for it. Worth the extra calories.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO the choco chip cookie flavor is pretty awesome. Taste was pretty spot on to taking a cookie and crumbling it up in a glass of milk haha. Certainly worth snagging at half price.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My favorite Ghost ever was Blueberry Toaster Pastry !!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes it tastes great and mixes very well. I’m sure it will be the second generation. I think the first generation that’s tastes bad was at least two - three years ago.

Does anyone know if ghost will have a BOGO sale for Black Friday?

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers fellas. interestingly, it’s not the branded ‘chips ahoy’ one we have here, it’s literally just ‘chocolate chip cookie’ flavour. I presume it’s a licensing issue (and that Chips Ahoy aren’t sold here).

i’ll grab a few tubs and get stuck into them, thanks again.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is incredibly good. I mean, one of the best flavors I’ve ever had of any protein. But I do love peanut butter things, FWIW.
Anything with peanut butter always gets my love and appreciation! :LOL:

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

When I saw them drop an 'Elf' line of flavors I had to try at least one of them lol...

I feel like the flavor could more accurately be described as Liquid Cinnabon Icing. I wouldn't necessarily call it white chocolate, it's really more like a vanilla icing kinda flavor, followed by some hints of cinnamon. Quite good. I could see this going great with oats.

They've got a Peppermint Bark and a Maple Pancake flavor as well. Peppermint Bark doesn't really interest me, but I might end up grabbing the pancake one at some point down the road haha

EDIT: And as a sucker for holiday release flavors, I also have a tub of the new Apple Cider Doughnut GHOST Whey on a UPS truck somewhere lol

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Liquid Cinnabon Icing

That sounds really good !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel like the flavor could more accurately be described as Liquid Cinnabon Icing
Now you have my attention! :) That sounds good!