In the Mail ....

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Got these in the mail yesterday.
Im a big fan of GDA's and belive them to be a great aid for a natty. SNS GlycoPhase is my favorite but i do enjoy trying others now and then to see how they work. I searched the forum and found that @The Solution gave these some positive praise years back. I belive he os probably the one with the most experience with GDA's on this forum. So i wanted to give them a try and I just so happened to find them in an European webshop.

The formula is pretty different from any other GDA ive tried, so will be interesting to try.

View attachment 218004
I’m interested in hearing feedback about this product.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
This took literally a month to get in, but was able to get either BOGO or BOGO50 deals on it. But I tell you, if you're in any kind of rush, don't shop here...

View attachment 218006
Yes having the same issue with CP Its been a month of being told multiple times its been shipped with a tracking number thats just a label created.

Most likely last time shopping here. It use to be a few days to ship which was fine. I rather them just be honest and say they are backed up and it will go out on xxx date then the runaround

Ok done venting lol nice order glad you finally got it

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a new delivery today.

Normaly I dont order PWO's as im pretty happy with my Prolific and High Volume stack. BUT for the 4th year in a row im not getting any vacation, so I wanted to treat myself to something to add more inspiration and motivation for working all summer.

Thavage looks to me to be a solid daily driver. I will only run 1 scoop as that is more than enough stim for me. At that amount im actually saving money running ony that compared to Prolific + High Volume. Now we will have to see if it stacks up. I tried it this morning before my Back and Chest workout and I was very happy with it. But I need more workouts to actually gauge it.

As im not that into stims but love focus and pump, this one caught my eye as well. Great formula and personally will probably only do 1/2 scoop at a time. I will have to stack it with something low caffeine probably. Im planning on stacking it with Outsmart (that i posted about here https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/in-the-mail.260628/post-6632070) for my lower impact days. Mainly Shoulder and Arms day probably. But ill play around with it and see. If I had Focus-XT that would stack incredible well i think.

Reactions: SBH
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now we will have to see if it stacks up. I tried it this morning before my Back and Chest workout and I was very happy with it. But I need more workouts to actually gauge it.
Thavage looks interesting to me as well. Plus I've been watching Cbums youtube channel so it would just be cool to try out one of the products he promotes :)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a new delivery today.

View attachment 218063

Normaly I dont order PWO's as im pretty happy with my Prolific and High Volume stack. BUT for the 4th year in a row im not getting any vacation, so I wanted to treat myself to something to add more inspiration and motivation for working all summer.

View attachment 218062

Thavage looks to me to be a solid daily driver. I will only run 1 scoop as that is more than enough stim for me. At that amount im actually saving money running ony that compared to Prolific + High Volume. Now we will have to see if it stacks up. I tried it this morning before my Back and Chest workout and I was very happy with it. But I need more workouts to actually gauge it.

View attachment 218064
As im not that into stims but love focus and pump, this one caught my eye as well. Great formula and personally will probably only do 1/2 scoop at a time. I will have to stack it with something low caffeine probably. Im planning on stacking it with Outsmart (that i posted about here https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/in-the-mail.260628/post-6632070) for my lower impact days. Mainly Shoulder and Arms day probably. But ill play around with it and see. If I had Focus-XT that would stack incredible well i think.
Both are stacked, great choice on your splurge!!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI.... Amazon deals are back. Quest protein 11.99 after 20% off coupon and amex rewards points 40% off.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not supplements, but I got the bulk of my Rep Fitness PR-5000 delivered today. The hardware for this thing is crazy. Had to buy a 36mm socket to put it together (well, didn’t have to, but it will make things easier). This weekend is going to be awesome 🤘🤘

F68D322C-A7FF-408B-A32D-0531A1C88289.jpeg
7ABE8553-A647-42DB-BEEB-9F9CD8AC2605.jpeg
D33B27EA-FCDD-4860-A42B-D040A5EDCDFE.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you, again, Bossman! I really appreciate the support and the shoutout. Stay pumped and juicy my friend 💪🏻

Awwww thanks, Rocket 🚀 I knew you’d appreciate those secret noodz ;)
Now, they are not a secret any more :mad:

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I just picked up a few bags too! I have the lemon, mango and tangerine. I pop three in my mouth when I leave work for the day and it takes the entire 20 min ride to the gym for them to dissolve completely (I don't chew them so they last longer - powered through like 10 in 2 minutes when I first bought them). Love em

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just picked up a few bags too! I have the lemon, mango and tangerine. I pop three in my mouth when I leave work for the day and it takes the entire 20 min ride to the gym for them to dissolve completely (I don't chew them so they last longer - powered through like 10 in 2 minutes when I first bought them). Love em
I've never seen tangerine ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ha i got more stickers then you .. zoo loves me more then u

ps agree great stack .. 1 full scoop of daft + 1/2 scoop of juice daddy and i am wired and pump'd.
Quantity of (free stuff) stickers is a direct correlation to the amount of love! Proven fact :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to check my stickers ???????????

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think @nostrum420 and @ZOO have a secret competition between each other to see who can ship products faster. Both of them are ridiculously fast, but Nos’ transporter was a tiny bit more efficient this time lol. Then again, there was an interrupting Sunday for the VL order 🤔
80180E55-91A9-4000-A1D0-06CC7A02D4C8.jpeg

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think @nostrum420 and @ZOO have a secret competition between each other to see who can ship products faster. Both of them are ridiculously fast, but Nos’ transporter was a tiny bit more efficient this time lol. Then again, there was an interrupting Sunday for the VL order 🤔View attachment 218393
Haha love ya man and thank you for the continued support on as well as off the forum. Shooooooot @nostrum420 over there making me look bad. He best not let me find him in a KFC parking lot or else he’s catching a greasy bucket of wings with double meat hold the sides.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who doesn't like fried chicken, it has been years since I ate any but it is really good !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He was famous for his love of fried chicken in the off-season.
That will do it! Can’t say I don’t love some fried chicken myself!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
candiesssssssss lol
i love them also .. gonna stop by VS this weekend and pick up more .. i havent found a flavor i hated yet

right now im on Lychee binge
The Lychee is the only flavor I don't care for, but my wife likes them.