Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would open the Peanut Butter Smores first.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It has been years since I have ORDERED it but less than 12 hours since I have eaten it :) I always eat leftover chicken fingers from my kids orders when we got out.
I was going to say I don't ever order "fried chicken" as in KFC, Popeyes, bone in fried chicken but plenty of strips or nuggets here and there. I just tend to forget to count that in the "fried chicken" category.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take for you to go through a delivery like that?
I know you are very dedicated with your diet and food. Do you make space for it every day?
My guess is it’s used post workout and takes a few months to go through but was asking the same question so interested to hear his response

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
How long does it take for you to go through a delivery like that?
I know you are very dedicated with your diet and food. Do you make space for it every day?
If I am good on protein and have some cals to spare at the end of the night, I'll break open a pint of Nick's ice cream or Arctic Zero with some rice cakes sprinkled on top. Nicks is around 250-300 cals, arctic zero is 150 cals per pint. Not sure the macros on those puppies though - those flavors look insane!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure the macros on those puppies though - those flavors look insane!
Agreed flavors look very tasty. Too good to be a low cal ice cream if I had to guess :LOL:

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I am good on protein and have some cals to spare at the end of the night, I'll break open a pint of Nick's ice cream or Arctic Zero with some rice cakes sprinkled on top. Nicks is around 250-300 cals, arctic zero is 150 cals per pint. Not sure the macros on those puppies though - those flavors look insane!
The strawberry cheesecake flavor of Nick's is honestly quite fucking delicious, could go through a few pints at once lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should of took more advantage of some 4th of July deals! Was going to try some Hosstile products while there was a sale. Has anyone tried anything from Hosstile before?
is that the brand by fouad ? if so, i have only tried the preworkout sample and thought it was pretty good impressive formula from what i remember and true 20serving tub.

i didn't knew they do sales, ill sub to their newsletter do wanna try other stuff but only on sale.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is that the brand by fouad ? if so, i have only tried the preworkout sample and thought it was pretty good impressive formula from what i remember and true 20serving tub.

i didn't knew they do sales, ill sub to their newsletter do wanna try other stuff but only on sale.
Do you have IG? They usually announce their sales on there. Their warehouse is in the US, so they usually go with all American holidays

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few more July 4th sale items, and a little support for Steve! I ordered the GlycerPump by mistake, I meant to order the GlycoPhase, so I guess I got somethin new to try ??

SNS CEL 07-08-2022.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A few more July 4th sale items, and a little support for Steve! I ordered the GlycerPump by mistake, I meant to order the GlycoPhase, so I guess I got somethin new to try ??

View attachment 219033
Got 3 bottles of CEL TUDCA myself - and they showed up before anything else, despite being the most recent thing I ordered!

Great products, great prices, great service from @sns8778!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe this is the last of my July 4th shopping.

Swans 07-08-2022.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 219033
Nice restock on some essential SNS and CEL products!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice! I’ve heard this flavor and the strawberry bubbalicious are the best.
Heard a few people say the bubbalicious was one of the most vile things they've ever drank haha... seems like a flavor that would be good for an energy shot, not so much a full drink.

This orange cream Ghost however; heavy on the orange flavor, light on the cream. Was hoping for it to be a bit more like Stewart's soda, but still pretty good.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Heard a few people say the bubbalicious was one of the most vile things they've ever drank haha... seems like a flavor that would be good for an energy shot, not so much a full drink.

This orange cream Ghost however; heavy on the orange flavor, light on the cream. Was hoping for it to be a bit more like Stewart's soda, but still pretty good.
The Gfuel is the the most creamy of the Orange Creams I've had. Still waiting for the Alani one to drop to see how that one is.

The Ghost is good but needs more cream if it wants to earn it's name imo.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Gfuel is the the most creamy of the Orange Creams I've had. Still waiting for the Alani one to drop to see how that one is.

The Ghost is good but needs more cream if it wants to earn it's name imo.
I've only had the Fazeberry G-Fuel.... that was quite tasty. I'll have to keep an eye out for the orange cream.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can actually taste each part of the rainbow. It's kinda mind blowing.

GFuel's version needs an upgrade.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We will need a report on these !
Strawberry Frosted Donut and Easter Bunny's Delight are repeat buys... the SFD could actually be used as a frosting, it's insanely good. EBD has the spice blend of carrot cake down, not super carrot heavy, but it's got a good helping of the frosting flavor, so quite tasty.

Excited to bust into the other 2.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strawberry Frosted Donut and Easter Bunny's Delight are repeat buys... the SFD could actually be used as a frosting, it's insanely good. EBD has the spice blend of carrot cake down, not super carrot heavy, but it's got a good helping of the frosting flavor, so quite tasty.

Excited to bust into the other 2.
That So Mo Coconut has me written all over it.

Reminds me of:

Musclesport Samoas.jpg