In the Mail ....

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any1 here placed order from CP (campus protein) on their july4th sale ?

I still havent received mine .. i thought they were used to be pretty good they did response to my email and apologize but pretty big delay.

well damn. They use to be really good, like 2-3 days tops good.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well damn. They use to be really good, like 2-3 days tops good.
yeah they used to be good but i guess have been getting pretty bad over time .. most likely my last time shopping here unless im not in a rush like stocking up energy drinks(bogo)

ahh thanks .. totally missed it yeah seems like they are getting horrible with shipping .. unsure if they don't update the products as being sold out and just take orders and then get the supplements from companies.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah they used to be good but i guess have been getting pretty bad over time .. most likely my last time shopping here unless im not in a rush like stocking up energy drinks(bogo)

ahh thanks .. totally missed it yeah seems like they are getting horrible with shipping .. unsure if they don't update the products as being sold out and just take orders and then get the supplements from companies.

I sure was about to buy a bunch of that Beam protein, sounds like its a good thing it was out of stock when i came back.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've always had good luck with them, but I haven't ordered since @TheSolution left.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Found a couple awesome cookie dough recipes already using Ghost chips ahoy
I can only imagine what good protein desserts that Ghost chips ahoy can create!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhhh man, I remember when I had that. For months coffee and most energy drinks tasted like complete bitter garbage. I remember that with Reign too. I like Peach Fizz a lot btw, and I’m not a big peach guy at all.

Also, start taking 1-200mg Niacin/B3 daily. Clears up long COVID fatigue/brain fog symptoms in a very short span. Most people begin feeling better in less than a week. COVID hyper-depletes B3, and when it hangs around it can create this vitamin deficiency. Also, don’t buy higher mg amounts - 500mg of niacin will produce a terrible flush. You want to order 100mg caps; they’re like $5.
thanks for that.

I do wonder if that is the issue and whether it’s still ongoing as the smell & taste issue can vary from day to day, I.e. on holiday recently in Spain, plenty of fresh food every day, loads of fresh fish, salads, veggies - really good eating and it was absolutely fine but come home and settle back into normal daily routine and I don’t know from one day to the next whether I can be in the same room as a cooked egg (I was eating loads of them whilst abroad and they tasted almost normal).

I also think there might be an element of stress or hormonal impact too as even tastes can change through the day - something might be fine first thing in the morning but by 2pm it tastes like battery acid.

very strange.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@The Solution

What do you think of the new MorphoDONIS ? Its always been a staple for me but the new formula lacks all the lipid ingredients at first glance doesn’t appear to be an upgrade.
Prime covers all your organ and health assets as Donis is more for male libido and prostate support.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Placed my first order with flexit. Super impressed. I ordered at 9:30 am and it was shipped by noon. Chris emailed me directly, excellent communication. Looks like they carry the full line of sns/cel products.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Prime covers all your organ and health assets as Donis is more for male libido and prostate support.
Agree and it seems to cover more with both but now your buying two for what one seemed to have covered.

Thanks appreciate your feedback

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Placed my first order with flexit. Super impressed. I ordered at 9:30 am and it was shipped by noon. Chris emailed me directly, excellent communication. Looks like they carry the full line of sns/cel products.
one of my fav site, great owner and top notch service

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@sns8778 always putting out amazing products. This is going to make a killer recomp stack. I used TTA years ago and loved it. So glad to see it back. If you’ve never tried TTA I highly recommend it. Never got to use the original C-20 but this formula looks like it will definitely produce recomp results.

IMG_4453.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 always putting out amazing products. This is going to make a killer recomp stack. I used TTA years ago and loved it. So glad to see it back. If you’ve never tried TTA I highly recommend it. Never got to use the original C-20 but this formula looks like it will definitely produce recomp results.

View attachment 219645
Nice snag from SNS! I like the little plastic pill container as well!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was there a writeup on this yet? I'd assume you'd use a GDA OR Recomp20.
There's a write up on the SNS website for Recomp20. I've had people ask for an extended write up on it which is something I'll finish up and post at some point but I've had a lot of other writeups to finalize first so we can get more of the new products released that we already have in stock and that are just waiting for write ups to be launched.

Recomp20 can be taken fine with a GDA like GlycoPhase.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

View attachment 219645
That should be an amazing stack.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take 5 caps/day. 3 caps pre-workout with carbs. Report back what you notice.
nice yup def will report back .. started a mini journal today as well.

i havent thought about my dosages .. def 2 pre workout, and i took 2 before my lunch 5-6hrs later .. i think im going to stay at 4 caps and will fool around in couple weeks to compare.

p.s my pre workout dosage is usually with non food and no discomfort or anything. dont want to say i saw more veins but i did see more veins :unsure:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A different stim free pre to try out + new Flag Nor Fail shirt showed up today... wasn't in time to crack open the Ecto Plasm to try out today, so that'll have to wait.
Nice !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Segansational @Rocket3015

is their offical website the best place to get them ? I just signed up for the newsletter so keeping an eye on the deals.
I don't know if @The Solution has a code for them or not ??

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@Segansational @Rocket3015

is their offical website the best place to get them ? I just signed up for the newsletter so keeping an eye on the deals.
Kelsey's code works KelseyJFit
They are small business so order directly from ADNB

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A different stim free pre to try out + new Flag Nor Fail shirt showed up today... wasn't in time to crack open the Ecto Plasm to try out today, so that'll have to wait.
^^^ Tried out the Ecto Plasm this morning for a push day... Fruit Punch flavor is good, on par with other FP flavors. Had a great pump going today, but I'm not surprised by that. I'll love anything with a good dose of Cit/GMS/Agmatine.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got these bad boys in from @Marne40 the other day. Good looking out! Forgot to post them up. Already enjoying the benefits of the RELAX. It is helping me sleep better even with the shoulder flaring up!

Also enjoy the new HELIOS, the application is much nicer than the old version!
20220724_200145%201.jpeg

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got these bad boys in from @Marne40 the other day. Good looking out! Forgot to post them up. Already enjoying the benefits of the RELAX. It is helping me sleep better even with the shoulder flaring up!

Also enjoy the new HELIOS, the application is much nicer than the old version!View attachment 219905
By far my favorite duo for nagging injuries. Makes things more bearable for my old joints too.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice orders! I'm jealous! How's the flavor on the total war pre workout?
Honestly, this one was pretty mediocre. If it tasted as good as the powder smelled, it would be awesome. It's heavy on the orange and pineapple, but has an aftertaste that makes it not quite refreshing. There are many better flavors available.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Orange and Pineapple sounds pretty good !!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^^ Tried out the Ecto Plasm this morning for a push day... Fruit Punch flavor is good, on par with other FP flavors. Had a great pump going today, but I'm not surprised by that. I'll love anything with a good dose of Cit/GMS/Agmatine.
How’s the mixability…?

Been eyeing that purple rain flavor for a while…EctoPlasm, love a good Ghostbusters reference!