In the Mail ....

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That So Mo Coconut has me written all over it.

Reminds me of:

View attachment 219247
Fit Butters has a cashew/almond blend samoa cookie flavor that is insanely good, I think they actually use that flavor of Lean Whey in their product lol... so will be interesting to see how the straight cashew from American Dream competes.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will need a report on these !
Strawberry Frosted Donut and Easter Bunny's Delight are repeat buys... the SFD could actually be used as a frosting, it's insanely good. EBD has the spice blend of carrot cake down, not super carrot heavy, but it's got a good helping of the frosting flavor, so quite tasty.

Excited to bust into the other 2.
The cookies and cream cheesequake is very good. I'm personally partial to the cashew butters, but this almond butter one could be a repeat buy for me!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The cookies and cream cheesequake is very good. I'm personally partial to the cashew butters, but this almond butter one could be a repeat buy for me!
Can confirm, cookies and cream cheesecake is very good. Lotta cream flavor.

Some Mo Coconut on the other hand... it's lacking a caramel element that would actually have it matching the cookies. Its got a lot of shortbread chunks in it, some coconut, but the caramel part missing is a bit of a let down. It's still good, but probably won't be a repeat buy on that one.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fit Butters has a cashew/almond blend samoa cookie flavor that is insanely good, I think they actually use that flavor of Lean Whey in their product lol... so will be interesting to see how the straight cashew from American Dream competes.
This has my mouth watering for the cashew and almond butters! :LOL:

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20220714_142856.jpeg

Snagged a tub during the Prime sales, figured it'd be worth giving a shot for $20. Luckily got here in time for softball games tonight.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heard a few people say the bubbalicious was one of the most vile things they've ever drank haha... seems like a flavor that would be good for an energy shot, not so much a full drink.

This orange cream Ghost however; heavy on the orange flavor, light on the cream. Was hoping for it to be a bit more like Stewart's soda, but still pretty good.
The Bubbalicious is sweeter than I thought it would be but overall I like it if I'm looking for a drink to sip on. It's not something I could chug.

I like their Citrus the best which is surprising for me. The Blue Raspberry and Swedish Fish are good too.

I like the Orange Cream but its kind of like the Bubbalicious - sweet to the point for me that its better to sip on.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank u for the purchases and enjoy 🙏💪

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That So Mo Coconut has me written all over it.

Reminds me of:

View attachment 219247
20220714_163022.jpeg

Another jar of deliciousness showed up today... If you like that protein and the cookies... you really do have to try this one. Cashew/almond blend, and honestly, it tastes like they just crushed up the cookies and are pretending theres nuts in there. Dangerously good lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 219347

Another jar of deliciousness showed up today... If you like that protein and the cookies... you really do have to try this one. Cashew/almond blend, and honestly, it tastes like they just crushed up the cookies and are pretending theres nuts in there. Dangerously good lol
I want some !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 219347

Definitely looks tasty! What are you spreading it on or how are you intaking it?

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reign Orange Dreamsicle is very accurate in flavor; absolutely not just orange flavor. It’s a good one.
I’ve just had to trade a case of these and the peach fizz for C4 because long covid has still got a grip on me.

dreamsicle tastes like baby sick and peach fizz like vinegar. Thankfully the guy at my local bricks & mortar supp store is a good guy and let me swap.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
View attachment 219347

Holy F#$%. My favorite protein flavor of all time in a nut butter form!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve just had to trade a case of these and the peach fizz for C4 because long covid has still got a grip on me.

dreamsicle tastes like baby sick and peach fizz like vinegar. Thankfully the guy at my local bricks & mortar supp store is a good guy and let me swap.
Ohhhh man, I remember when I had that. For months coffee and most energy drinks tasted like complete bitter garbage. I remember that with Reign too. I like Peach Fizz a lot btw, and I’m not a big peach guy at all.

Also, start taking 1-200mg Niacin/B3 daily. Clears up long COVID fatigue/brain fog symptoms in a very short span. Most people begin feeling better in less than a week. COVID hyper-depletes B3, and when it hangs around it can create this vitamin deficiency. Also, don’t buy higher mg amounts - 500mg of niacin will produce a terrible flush. You want to order 100mg caps; they’re like $5.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got these delivered yesterday.

I got this for overall improved hydration, but also to combat nightly calf cramps. Im working hard on getting rid of my achilles inflammation and the current data says that static stretches are the way to go. But with that my calves cant seem to recover properly. So they cramp so damn easily in bed and i hope this will help. At least it tasted amazing.

Like I mentioned before GDA's are something im passionate about. Im running Innovapharm Pump Dirt before my pre workout meal and that works really well there. But I want the Berberine etc for the rest of the day. This is a 2 month supply so hopefully by the time it runs out ill be stocked up on my favorite GDA GlycoPhase again.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got these delivered yesterday.

View attachment 219404View attachment 219405

I got this for overall improved hydration, but also to combat nightly calf cramps. Im working hard on getting rid of my achilles inflammation and the current data says that static stretches are the way to go. But with that my calves cant seem to recover properly. So they cramp so damn easily in bed and i hope this will help. At least it tasted amazing.

View attachment 219406View attachment 219407

Like I mentioned before GDA's are something im passionate about. Im running Innovapharm Pump Dirt before my pre workout meal and that works really well there. But I want the Berberine etc for the rest of the day. This is a 2 month supply so hopefully by the time it runs out ill be stocked up on my favorite GDA GlycoPhase again.
I have found daily Foam Rolling really helps with these cramps.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah thats part of my achilles rehab as well.
I wish I had discovered this 30 years ago. Thank you @The Solution for introducing it to me !

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20220716_150820.jpeg

Another Prime Day order showed up today. Figured for $22 it'd be worth trying out the S'Mores flavor.

In Fairlife milk: It's nothing mind blowing, but it's not undrinkable. Kind of a generic chocolate/graham cracker flavor, not tasting much of a 'mallow element. Not something I'd rebuy again in the future, but it's not like it'll be a struggle to get through the tub.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 219427

Another Prime Day order showed up today. Figured for $22 it'd be worth trying out the S'Mores flavor.

In Fairlife milk: It's nothing mind blowing, but it's not undrinkable. Kind of a generic chocolate/graham cracker flavor, not tasting much of a 'mallow element. Not something I'd rebuy again in the future, but it's not like it'll be a struggle to get through the tub.
Any protein powder put in milk tastes better to me. I've had the peanut butter cookie flavor of MRE lite and it wasn't too bad. Not the greatest but also not the worst.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The true test is mixed with water.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any protein powder put in milk tastes better to me. I've had the peanut butter cookie flavor of MRE lite and it wasn't too bad. Not the greatest but also not the worst.
The true test is mixed with water.
Honestly can't remember the last time I mixed up a protein shake using just water haha... pretty much always used either milk/almond milk.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always use water, I just don't need the extra calories.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been doing a lot of over night proates and pudding lately

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That looks good. I always use just water and ice. Although I know a lot of people do the protein sludge so I need to get on that :LOL:
I started about a year or more ago, and that is how I eat 95% of my Protein Powder now. I do mine with water and they still taste very rich !

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I can't recall the last time I made a "shake" so to say. For me it's always protein sludge.

View attachment 219464View attachment 219465
Same. Havent drank a traditional shake in years - sludge is the way.

Although I have a ninja Creami in the mail which might start the next iteration in my post-workout adventures. Apparently you can just mix everything as you would a traditional post-workout shake, pour it in a pint, freeze overnight, and the Creami will turn it into thick ice cream the next day. If it goes well, I might switch to strictly post workout ice cream

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Although I have a ninja Creami in the mail which might start the next iteration in my post-workout adventures. Apparently you can just mix everything as you would a traditional post-workout shake, pour it in a pint, freeze overnight, and the Creami will turn it into thick ice cream the next day. If it goes well, I might switch to strictly post workout ice cream

Keep me posted on this, was thinking about buying one of these as well.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Keep me posted on this, was thinking about buying one of these as well.
Will do. I'll start a thread for experimenting with different recipes once I work out the kinks with the process and getting the right consistency.

Found a couple awesome cookie dough recipes already using Ghost chips ahoy and a white chocolate reeses recipe with PB2 and cake pop PES

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I just bought that this weekend, but I am returning it because you have to prep your ice cream 24 hours in advance. I am not a serious planner like that so I won’t really use it.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I just bought that this weekend, but I am returning it because you have to prep your ice cream 24 hours in advance. I am not a serious planner like that so I won’t really use it.
Yeah my tentative plan is to freeze like 4-5 pints at a time over the weekend so I have a pint ready to spin after each day's workout. I cook all my lunches for the week on Sunday so this should fit in nicely while I do that

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any1 here placed order from CP (campus protein) on their july4th sale ?

I still havent received mine .. i thought they were used to be pretty good they did response to my email and apologize but pretty big delay.