In the Mail ....

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good to see R1 have a sale, but their prices have gone up a ton. I know prices are going up for every brand, but theirs jumped a lot.
I hear you brother! A few years ago when I first discovered R1 I was getting 2lbs for $18 at regular price.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I received an order from Swansons. Unfortunately I was supposed to receive a 2lb container of Creapure creatine monohydrate, but I was sent a generic Swansons Creatine mono. I called them to inquire and they apologized, but the Creapure product was out of stock so they sent this instead (no mention on their website when I ordered and packing slip indicated Creapure). They did offer to refund the amount of the creatine and I could keep the product, which I accepted.
So, it ends up being $60 for 2lbs of creatine and 5lbs of Now WPI. Not bad.
5FBAD90A-3FC9-4408-BD4C-9EEFA6F119B9.jpeg

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, it ends up being $60 for 2lbs of creatine and 5lbs of Now WPI. Not bad.
I'll take that price with a messed up order any day! What do you mix your unflavored protein powder with?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll take that price with a messed up order any day! What do you mix your unflavored protein powder with?
Baking me some cookies, I hope ??

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i second that, gotta know how that one is! Most i have tried are BS
Yep with the non traditional flavors I'm usually disappointed.
Can't help but feel like this would have been better being labeled as some sort of vanilla cake batter, because thats more what I'm tasting with it. Not bad at all, just not exactly what I was expecting.

Attachments

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well that just saved me some money. Thank you for your service.
I'm guessing cake batter flavors aren't really your thing? In that flavor category it's not bad.. it isn't overly sweet like some others.

my man about to get lean lol
Probably gonna toss the MitoBurn in with my Flashpoint/Arimahex I'll be running a little later this summer.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm guessing cake batter flavors aren't really your thing? In that flavor category it's not bad.. it isn't overly sweet like some others.

Probably gonna toss the MitoBurn in with my Flashpoint/Arimahex I'll be running a little later this summer.
Cool man! I just picked up some Flashpoint. I've always been skeptical of those site specific fat burners but the Apex line has never disappointed. The URSA and Stanogen are my normal go to products. I loved the Kronos they used to sell and blew through what I had of that stashed away on my current cut.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

They're good the first few times. And then I get sick of them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test Drive Tomorrow Morning !

Pump Script 1.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let me know if you can drink it straight. I could the first few times.
I'm am drinking it right now with 16oz of water, it has a very light sweet taste. Maybe tomorrow I with drink it like a shot.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I usually mix it with Trader Joe’s Ultra-Filtered chocolate milk and/or coconut water. Nothing exciting but whey protein is my most consumed supplement so I choose to go without artificial colors and flavors.
Nice! I sometimes will have oatmeal for my post workout meal and put a scoop of unflavored protein in it. I have some isopure unflavored whey protein isolate. It's hard to find a good protein powder that's flavored without having sucralose and artificial flavors in it.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you like Quest protein powder, I have a trick for you. Sounds more difficult than it is. If you have Prime, this works great. Go to Amazon and find Quest protein. Click the 25% off coupon. Select subscribe and save (can cancel once shipped). DO NOT CHECKOUT. Go to your payment methods and select amex (who has an additional 25% off if you use 1 point). If you do not have this option enabled, its easy. google amex amazon pay with points. OK, so you will get 25% with the coupon, 5-15% off depending on how many things you have for SS, then another 25% off for using 1 Amex rewards point. Total shipped for a 2lber should be 14-15 bucks. I have actually somehow got them for 10 or less a couple times using my wifes amazon account, since we order a ton of stuff and get 15% off on SS. There are sales like this all the time. Cellucor, Quest, Dymatize and some other brands.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you like Quest protein powder, I have a trick for you. Sounds more difficult than it is. If you have Prime, this works great. Go to Amazon and find Quest protein. Click the 25% off coupon. Select subscribe and save (can cancel once shipped). DO NOT CHECKOUT. Go to your payment methods and select amex (who has an additional 25% off if you use 1 point). If you do not have this option enabled, its easy. google amex amazon pay with points. OK, so you will get 25% with the coupon, 5-15% off depending on how many things you have for SS, then another 25% off for using 1 Amex rewards point. Total shipped for a 2lber should be 14-15 bucks. I have actually somehow got them for 10 or less a couple times using my wifes amazon account, since we order a ton of stuff and get 15% off on SS. There are sales like this all the time. Cellucor, Quest, Dymatize and some other brands.
oh wow nice thanks for sharing

i do the subscribe/cancel thing all the time lol

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh wow nice thanks for sharing

i do the subscribe/cancel thing all the time lol
the deals have been pretty good on there. Over now, but Cellucor had B1G1 50% off, plus 25% off, plus 5-15% off (for SS), then the amex deal on top of that for another 25% off.
2 bucks in old rewards points lasts a lifetime doing 1 point at a time to get a 25% off coupon. LOL
yes, the sign up and then cancel is a gem. Do that with VS too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the deals have been pretty good on there. Over now, but Cellucor had B1G1 50% off, plus 25% off, plus 5-15% off (for SS), then the amex deal on top of that for another 25% off.
2 bucks in old rewards points lasts a lifetime doing 1 point at a time to get a 25% off coupon. LOL
yes, the sign up and then cancel is a gem. Do that with VS too.
this padwan has so much to learn from you jedi
lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@DieselNY getting into the greens market!
Can’t wait to give this a go
View attachment 217180
Please let us know what you think! One of the few companies I would trust to make something truly decent that’s also truly affordable to incorporate.

You’re doing the Lord’s work, sir 🫡

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Please let us know what you think! One of the few companies I would trust to make something truly decent that’s also truly affordable to incorporate.
@DieselNY stated this is just the first version of his greens that will be greatly updated in a few months (due to supply chain shortage). The flavoring is what you would expect from his Keto line and mostly stevia enhaned. So it will have a bit of a bite to it. While it is not the best tasting greens by a long shot. I am eager to see what the upgraded formula will look like in the future.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@DieselNY stated this is just the first version of his greens that will be greatly updated in a few months (due to supply chain shortage). The flavoring is what you would expect from his Keto line and mostly stevia enhaned. So it will have a bit of a bite to it. While it is not the best tasting greens by a long shot. I am eager to see what the upgraded formula will look like in the future.
Yeah as mentioned we had a chance to get a simple all naturally sweetened formula to the market asap vs waiting 3 to 4+ months or more on a kick ass formula.

We mass emailed customers and they all wanted the simple yet adequate formula asap.

Keto people are a different type of consumer than us BB forum members and they are so very excited for it. They don't even care for the upgrade but the upgrade is what I want and will come eventually.

Comparing it to 75%++ of the stuff you find on Amazon and even some of the popular "bro brands" bb .com etc it's actually just fine and zero sucralose which is what my customer base demands.

Unlike some other greens that have no flavoring or zero sweeteners that taste like grass clippings that I need to add my own flavoring too ......Super Greens I can drink fine in water. Its very light and I like stevia and Erythritol personally.

Unfortunately with an in-house formula I'm unable to tweak it but I'm very happy that the customers wanted it.

Few months I'm sure the good one will be in the works but I'm good with this for my own use as well!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pipe time

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also the damn bird flu just tripled powered egg whites cost and thus instantized egg whites for protein powder. One well known egg producer in the US (who is known for their egg proteins) was selling it at $6/lb by the pallet then post bird flu is $19/lb only a few weeks ago.... They also wont have all their flock back for another 2 years!!. it wiped out 5,000,000 birds! They also had to fire like 150 people after this. say hello to $10/carton of eggs soon and then when back it will be slow and hard to get and lead times will be crazy as I doubt they will hire the same amount of people back. I think 18,000,000 birds were wiped out from various producers.

Also flax prices are going up as well as all the rain and floods wiped out the entire crops.

So its all these non covid or supply chain related craziness (war etc) that just keeps piling on this sh*t show...seems 2020 does not want to end.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad my daughter is an egg farmer !!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cracked open this tub today....

It's basically just a banana flavor. Not getting any hints of chocolate or strawberry like you would eating the actual Dippin Dots. Kind of a let down in that department. It's not bad as far as banana flavors go, but like the Glazed Donut flavor this didn't exactly meet my expectations based on the flavor names.

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cracked open this tub today....

It's basically just a banana flavor. Not getting any hints of chocolate or strawberry like you would eating the actual Dippin Dots. Kind of a let down in that department. It's not bad as far as banana flavors go, but like the Glazed Donut flavor this didn't exactly meet my expectations based on the flavor names.
In summary get the Glazed Donut flavor before trying the banana flavor correct ? :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today's Protein Order, I Think I'm Done For Awhile !
Axle & Sledge.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also the damn bird flu just tripled powered egg whites cost and thus instantized egg whites for protein powder. One well known egg producer in the US (who is known for their egg proteins) was selling it at $6/lb by the pallet then post bird flu is $19/lb only a few weeks ago.... They also wont have all their flock back for another 2 years!!. it wiped out 5,000,000 birds! They also had to fire like 150 people after this. say hello to $10/carton of eggs soon and then when back it will be slow and hard to get and lead times will be crazy as I doubt they will hire the same amount of people back. I think 18,000,000 birds were wiped out from various producers.

Also flax prices are going up as well as all the rain and floods wiped out the entire crops.

So its all these non covid or supply chain related craziness (war etc) that just keeps piling on this sh*t show...seems 2020 does not want to end.
Sent the wife to the store for some eggs before the price increase !!

Eggs (2).png

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let me know if you can drink it straight. I could the first few times.
@BigGame84 I took it straight a few minutes ago, not a great taste it reminded me of cough syrup, but it wasn't horrible. I could do it daily if I needed to.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@BigGame84 I took it straight a few minutes ago, not a great taste it reminded me of cough syrup, but it wasn't horrible. I could do it daily if I needed to.
Yeah, first few times I didn't mind it at all. And then all of the sudden I'd gag just smelling it. It mixes easily in pre-workouts. Can't even taste it that way.