Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you bought a second tub, you must have liked the first one.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don't like all the protein powder between your fingers ??
I guess it adds to the challenge and excitement that comes with a new container of protein ;)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my 50% Off order from @ZOO !!! Get yours before they are all gone!!
Thanks again Rocketman! As he said everything is half price until it’s gone. Just under 20 bottles of Juice Daddy left in total.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again Rocketman! As he said everything is half price until it’s gone. Just under 20 bottles of Juice Daddy left in total.
@ZOO Is there a code or something, I will get in on that too!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Strawberry Frosted Donuts cashew butter on the other hand, is god damn delicious. You could use this as actual frosting on donuts haha
Good to know! I wonder how this would taste in oatmeal! I typically just put straight almond butter in my oatmeal but Strawberry Frosted Donut cashew butter sounds more tasty :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

picked them up from local VS here .. wanted to try strawberry bubba Ghost flavor but they didnt had any

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am addicted to Ginger Chews !!
same man .. i can chew the whole bag in one sitting

is that the brand you use as well ? i do have the original ginger .. i cant tell as for effectiveness if that one is better rather than these flavoring ones.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woah I just saw these ginger chews at my local grocery store. They had a bunch of different flavors. Guess I'll be snagging a bag next time I go
yeah they are pretty good, i believe VS has them for 2.79 so you can price match or prime is a good place too buy in bulk .. but good stuff

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
same man .. i can chew the whole bag in one sitting

is that the brand you use as well ? i do have the original ginger .. i cant tell as for effectiveness if that one is better rather than these flavoring ones.
Yep, same brand Prince of Peace. Lov'em !!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Got 2 of these in the mail yesterday. Small UK brand that released it recently and i thought the profile was nice.
Did 2 caps with 1 scoop PES Prolific and 2 scoop PES High Volume this morning before my second leg day of the week. Really enjoyed the extra boost those 2 caps gave. I plan on taking another 2 caps around 5-6 hours after the first two.

My plan with this is basically as an mid-day pick me up at work. I get up at 04:45 and train before work and i dont get back home until 6:30. So I sometimes feel like i get a mid day drop. Focus-XT from SNS is perfect for this as well. But sometimes i just want to pop some pills and not drink something flavored. So will be interesting to see how this treats me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Love The Nutter Butter Protein !

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man, after looking at this pic of everything I ordered laid out I realized I forgot to order the saffron extract. I wanted to try that for potential mood boost. Has anyone tried that yet?
Bump? Anyone try ND’s saffron extract?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump? Anyone try ND’s saffron extract?
I've tried it. Pretty good mood boost. A little too stimulating for me (not as stimulating as the Affron extract but still too much for me to handle).

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Always see all these all these awesome-sounding flavors of nut butters on here. Anybody have a brand they recommend when cutting? I can't see how I can fit some of these into my macros without being hungry by the end of the day

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Always see all these all these awesome-sounding flavors of nut butters on here. Anybody have a brand they recommend when cutting? I can't see how I can fit some of these into my macros without being hungry by the end of the day
American Dream is the best taste and macros to me by far. One of my favorites that is more macro friendly is the Breanne’s Blend.

IMG_1612.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@The Solution is a big fan of nut butters, I'm sure he can weigh in here !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chocolate Milk: 9/10. One of the better chocolate proteins I've had.

Cookies and Milk: 8/10. It reminds me of Ghost Chips Ahoy but without the chocolate chips.

Considering the price and amount of servings, not sure if I would buy again.
Love the protein tub labeling though!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got these in the mail yesterday.
Im a big fan of GDA's and belive them to be a great aid for a natty. SNS GlycoPhase is my favorite but i do enjoy trying others now and then to see how they work. I searched the forum and found that @The Solution gave these some positive praise years back. I belive he os probably the one with the most experience with GDA's on this forum. So i wanted to give them a try and I just so happened to find them in an European webshop.

The formula is pretty different from any other GDA ive tried, so will be interesting to try.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This took literally a month to get in, but was able to get either BOGO or BOGO50 deals on it. But I tell you, if you're in any kind of rush, don't shop here...

20220617_172926.jpg

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got these in the mail yesterday.
Im a big fan of GDA's and belive them to be a great aid for a natty. SNS GlycoPhase is my favorite but i do enjoy trying others now and then to see how they work. I searched the forum and found that @The Solution gave these some positive praise years back. I belive he os probably the one with the most experience with GDA's on this forum. So i wanted to give them a try and I just so happened to find them in an European webshop.

The formula is pretty different from any other GDA ive tried, so will be interesting to try.

View attachment 218004
I remember this company really trying to hype up this product when it first came out.