In the Mail ....

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hands down definitely tastes better than the previous version. Previous flavors I just kinda slugged back, typical preWO drill to get it in. This one, it actually tastes GOOD. I mix in cold water from my refrigerator spout.
thank you, sir

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lifes a Baatach NYE Menu:

Oatmeal Raisin Pie - Cinnamon spiced chewy oatmeal raisin cookie mixed with cinnamon chips, white chocolate chips & brown sugar pop tarts, stuffed with biscoff & a marshmallow cream filling, capped with vanilla bean icing.

Strawberry Champagne Cheesecake - Strawberry cake batter cookie mixed with white chocolate chips, blonde Oreo things & strawberry pop tarts, stuffed with strawberry swirled cheesecake & popping champagne buttercream, topped with strawberry vanilla crunch.

PB Baked - Browned butter, cinnamon-spiced brown sugar vanilla cookie mixed with peanut butter chips & butterscotch chips, stuffed with peanut butter & maple buttercream, drizzled with peanut butter & topped with Maldon sea salt.

Frosty Winter Frappe - White chocolate coffee-infused cookie mixed with white chocolate chips & Hershey's sea salt caramel chips, stuffed with homemade marshmallow fluff + caramel coffee buttercream, drizzled with salted caramel & topped with luster dust.

Biscoff Butter Pecan - Biscoff cookie mixed with white chocolate chips, toffee bits &^ candied pecans, stuffed with a butter pecan cake pop & cream cheese buttercream, finished with a drizzle of browned butter bourbon glaze.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Oatmeal Raisin Pie - Cinnamon spiced chewy oatmeal raisin cookie mixed with cinnamon chips, white chocolate chips & brown sugar pop tarts, stuffed with biscoff & a marshmallow cream filling, capped with vanilla bean icing.

Strawberry Champagne Cheesecake - Strawberry cake batter cookie mixed with white chocolate chips, blonde Oreo things & strawberry pop tarts, stuffed with strawberry swirled cheesecake & popping champagne buttercream, topped with strawberry vanilla crunch.

PB Baked - Browned butter, cinnamon-spiced brown sugar vanilla cookie mixed with peanut butter chips & butterscotch chips, stuffed with peanut butter & maple buttercream, drizzled with peanut butter & topped with Maldon sea salt.

Frosty Winter Frappe - White chocolate coffee-infused cookie mixed with white chocolate chips & Hershey's sea salt caramel chips, stuffed with homemade marshmallow fluff + caramel coffee buttercream, drizzled with salted caramel & topped with luster dust.

Biscoff Butter Pecan - Biscoff cookie mixed with white chocolate chips, toffee bits &^ candied pecans, stuffed with a butter pecan cake pop & cream cheese buttercream, finished with a drizzle of browned butter bourbon glaze.
Those last 3 sound killer!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Do you have a link where these can be ordered from? Thanks!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@dollar662 Nice !

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morphogen kind of day !

View attachment 211896
wow nice score .. im currently doing nutrigen daily .. def dont look fwd to taking it but its def good compared to others out there

hows somagen ? curious if you can take it like a hot tea and how it mixes

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was so excited to use it I never posted it, but grabbed a couple bottles of Apex Alchemy’s Triton on the recent BOGO.

Used it 3 times now and Triton absolutely enhances my endurance/energy throughout the training session. Not that it makes me stronger or anything - I just am not dead when I get towards the end like usual, and so I can put more quality effort into the small accessories. It’s really quite profound; the nearest thing I could relate the net effect to might be Cardarine/GW.

Stuff dries pretty fast and dispenses very well. The fact that 5 pumps is 1ml makes it very easy to really adjust the dosage quite precisely.

Very happy with the product!
I ordered a few things yesterday.
The first thing on my list was Triton.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
wow nice score .. im currently doing nutrigen daily .. def dont look fwd to taking it but its def good compared to others out there

hows somagen ? curious if you can take it like a hot tea and how it mixes
It does mix well as a tea in hot liquid no issues. not a bad flavor either

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It does mix well as a tea in hot liquid no issues. not a bad flavor either
Cran Apple is delicious. I drink it on its own with 24oz of water.
Morphogen has a HUGE year incoming

New Morpoprime forumla
New Calm Formula
5 new protogen flavors
3 new alphagen flavors
Few new products
Revamping a lot of new apparel
This is just scratching the surface.
Ben has a lot in the works, and a lot of it will be daily staples for you and I

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Xtend Chocolate Lava Cake is one of the best Chocolate protein powders I have ever had and that is every brand you can think of.
It's a very rich chocolate. Yeah, very much like a chocolate lava cake. Not my favorite chocolate protein but it's pretty good.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what effects do you get from it? i’ve never ran it solo.
Increased energy, euphoria/motivation to train, heart rate/blood pressure, sweating. More like your classic amphetamine family stims. I think the 150mg is a really solid dose for benefit/sides ratio.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Increased energy, euphoria/motivation to train, heart rate/blood pressure, sweating. More like your classic amphetamine family stims. I think the 150mg is a really solid dose for benefit/sides ratio.
might be worth picking up, just to add to a basic caffeine type pre for extra kick.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
might be worth picking up, just to add to a basic caffeine type pre for extra kick.
That’s exactly what I did. One of those little upgrade options that lasts forever but helps make for some great training sessions here and there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appreciate you!!!!
You should see a re-stock on all the flavors soon
Multi coming back and upgraded
Ghost Hydration
Swedish Fish Energy
and much more!
YES !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed another tub of Daft Pump and decided to try out Juice Daddy. Daft Pump is the best pump product I’ve used in a long time. @ZOO nailed it with this one View attachment 212025
@ZOO

Took a 3/4 scoop of Daft Pump 15-20 min before sex the other night - that was a great move!!! The bloodflow was decidedly on point

Plus, no cramping with the fat dose of Taurine on board!

are samples available?
Samples aren’t generally cost effective in today’s shipping climate.

I know you are big on flavor: blue razz Juice Daddy tastes awesome, but with all the actives in the lemon Daft Pump, it’s more just one you slug down. I don’t expect them to have been able to do much better with it - that profile is loaded.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the posts and shout outs guys! The response on these have been amazing and I can’t thank you enough. Let’s keep spreading the good word! Have more products to release 💪🏻😈
are samples available?
Unfortunately, we don’t right now so you’ll have to take their word for it haha. I do want to get some made though to have available in the future. Especially as we get into more retailers and have a larger product line.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the posts and shout outs guys! The response on these have been amazing and I can’t thank you enough. Let’s keep spreading the good word! Have more products to release 💪🏻😈

Unfortunately, we don’t right now so you’ll have to take their word for it haha. I do want to get some made though to have available in the future. Especially as we get into more retailers and have a larger product line.
More products to release you say? 😍😍