In the Mail ....

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Took another half serving of Razzle Dazzle flavor Juice Daddy last night.

Monday nights is just me and my son solo, and at nearly 12 months old he’s getting into everything and ready to poop or play every moment of the day! When the work day is over, the real job is just beginning - regardless of how tired I am.

Honestly, this stuff is so quality & potent. With the sale going on (22% off w/ code NEWYEAR), a half serving is 65 cents - stuff tastes awesome, and much more importantly even at half scoop it has such a clean, fast, and lasting energy. Half the price of a can of Monster or Bang (with me buying in bulk), better energy, and so much smoother experience. Both flavors will mix well with a lot of other flavors too if you are looking to combine with other pre’s or EAAs.
how would you describe “tastes awesome”? i have the previous version and i’m not big on the flavor.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how would you describe “tastes awesome”? i have the previous version and i’m not big on the flavor.
Hands down definitely tastes better than the previous version. Previous flavors I just kinda slugged back, typical preWO drill to get it in. This one, it actually tastes GOOD. I mix in cold water from my refrigerator spout.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hands down definitely tastes better than the previous version. Previous flavors I just kinda slugged back, typical preWO drill to get it in. This one, it actually tastes GOOD. I mix in cold water from my refrigerator spout.
thank you, sir

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lifes a Baatach NYE Menu:

Oatmeal Raisin Pie - Cinnamon spiced chewy oatmeal raisin cookie mixed with cinnamon chips, white chocolate chips & brown sugar pop tarts, stuffed with biscoff & a marshmallow cream filling, capped with vanilla bean icing.

Strawberry Champagne Cheesecake - Strawberry cake batter cookie mixed with white chocolate chips, blonde Oreo things & strawberry pop tarts, stuffed with strawberry swirled cheesecake & popping champagne buttercream, topped with strawberry vanilla crunch.

PB Baked - Browned butter, cinnamon-spiced brown sugar vanilla cookie mixed with peanut butter chips & butterscotch chips, stuffed with peanut butter & maple buttercream, drizzled with peanut butter & topped with Maldon sea salt.

Frosty Winter Frappe - White chocolate coffee-infused cookie mixed with white chocolate chips & Hershey's sea salt caramel chips, stuffed with homemade marshmallow fluff + caramel coffee buttercream, drizzled with salted caramel & topped with luster dust.

Biscoff Butter Pecan - Biscoff cookie mixed with white chocolate chips, toffee bits &^ candied pecans, stuffed with a butter pecan cake pop & cream cheese buttercream, finished with a drizzle of browned butter bourbon glaze.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Oatmeal Raisin Pie - Cinnamon spiced chewy oatmeal raisin cookie mixed with cinnamon chips, white chocolate chips & brown sugar pop tarts, stuffed with biscoff & a marshmallow cream filling, capped with vanilla bean icing.

Strawberry Champagne Cheesecake - Strawberry cake batter cookie mixed with white chocolate chips, blonde Oreo things & strawberry pop tarts, stuffed with strawberry swirled cheesecake & popping champagne buttercream, topped with strawberry vanilla crunch.

PB Baked - Browned butter, cinnamon-spiced brown sugar vanilla cookie mixed with peanut butter chips & butterscotch chips, stuffed with peanut butter & maple buttercream, drizzled with peanut butter & topped with Maldon sea salt.

Frosty Winter Frappe - White chocolate coffee-infused cookie mixed with white chocolate chips & Hershey's sea salt caramel chips, stuffed with homemade marshmallow fluff + caramel coffee buttercream, drizzled with salted caramel & topped with luster dust.

Biscoff Butter Pecan - Biscoff cookie mixed with white chocolate chips, toffee bits &^ candied pecans, stuffed with a butter pecan cake pop & cream cheese buttercream, finished with a drizzle of browned butter bourbon glaze.
Those last 3 sound killer!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Do you have a link where these can be ordered from? Thanks!!